Image and video hosting by TinyPic

wesome, and I hope we can keep it going. You

in
Anwesen
14.06.2019 09:08
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- Brett Keisel is in his 12th season with the Pittsburgh Steelers and the 35-year-old defensive end realizes it might also be his last. If hes on his way out, at least hell get a chance to do it on the field. Keisel expects to play on Sunday when the Steelers (6-8) travel to Green Bay (7-6-1). He missed four of the previous five games with plantar fasciitis in his left foot but practiced on Friday without any issues and is listed as probable. With two weeks left, Keisel could sway the Steelers to keep him another year by performing well. He also could be auditioning for a spot on another roster. But, most importantly, he has a chance to slip on his familiar No. 99 jersey after missing most of the last month. Keisel started at Baltimore Thanksgiving night before the injury flared up again, forcing him to leave the game after just eight snaps. "I dont know, I think (the re-injury) could have happened, even if I would have waited," Keisel said. "So, Im glad it happened and that I was still able to come back. Its possible that I couldnt play this week, but Ive done enough standing around. Im a worker bee. (And) its just a matter of getting back to feeling normal again." Keisel believed he had to push it in practice to get an idea if he could withstand the intensity of game conditions. Defensive co-ordinator Dick LeBeau was encouraged by the results. "Hes been getting a little better every week," LeBeau said. "I think hes in a more positive frame of mind, just being around him. I really think that he feels hes got a real legitimate shot. Well see. The fact that he has limited stiffness, which you would expect." Keisel doesnt shy away from the fact he could be in the final days of his career. "I also wanted to go down fighting with my teammates," Keisel said. "Whatever happens, I wanted to be out there with them and doing my job. (So), I feel good, like I could still play, but well see what happens. Our trainers have done a good job getting me ready, and I feel better. So, I think well be ready to go." As far as Keisels future with the Steelers, he wasnt able to say what he would do if he doesnt return to the club that drafted him in the seventh round in 2002. But Keisel realized that the Steelers could make the decision for him like they did with Hines Ward, Aaron Smith, James Farrior, Chris Hoke and Casey Hampton. All were fixtures on teams that went to three Super Bowls in six years between 2005-10. All either retired, were released or not re-signed when their final contract was up. "Thats the nature of this business," Keisel said. "(And) whatever happens Im grateful for my time here. Im grateful for the success that weve had on this team. (And) I want to go out on a positive note. Of course, it would be tough to move on. I bleed black and gold. Im a Yinzer. I love this city. I plan on raising my family here. So, its going to be a tough decision when its made." Keisel noted that hell consult his family to make the final decision. "I love being a Steeler, and I love being part of this locker room," he added. "Its been awesome, and I hope we can keep it going. You hate thinking it can come to an end. But Ive got a lot of great memories, and I think we can build fond memories every day here. Thats been the best part." Notes: Along with Keisel (foot), OT Kelvin Beachum (knee), WR Jerricho Cotchery (shoulder), OT Marcus Gilbert (ankle), DT Steve McLendon (ankle) and WR Emmanuel Sanders (foot) all practiced and are listed as probable for Sunday. Cheap Bucks Jerseys Authentic . LOUIS -- The St. Wholesale Bucks Jerseys . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. http://www.cheapbucksjerseys.com/?tag=ch...-brogdon-jersey. Louis Cardinals. He was 48. The commissioners office said Bell died in his home state of Ohio. Bell had not been feeling well over the weekend and had been scheduled to see doctors later Monday at the Cleveland Clinic. Khris Middleton Jersey . J.J. Hardy drove in a run for the Orioles, who bounced back from an 8-4 loss in the series opener on Friday. Fresh off the 15-day disabled list, Derrek Lee went 2-for-4 with two runs scored. Jake Arrieta (7-3) gave up three runs on five hits over six innings to pick up the win. Brook Lopez Jersey .com) - James Harden needed just seven made field goals to drop 35 points on the Philadelphia 76ers, leading the Houston Rockets to a 104-93 win on Monday.PARIS -- Clubs wont be excluded from next seasons Champions League for breaking "Financial Fair Play" rules, according to UEFA President Michel Platini "There will be some tough things ... but if youre expecting blood and tears, youll be disappointed," Platini told French daily Le Parisien in an interview published Thursday. UEFA will announce the first sanctions in early-May, and more serious cases will be judged in June. A UEFA panel is currently negotiating settlements with clubs which have breached rules designed to curb huge investments by owners and excessive spending on transfers and wages since 2011. UEFA said in February it targeted 76 clubs which played in the Champions League or Europa League. Speculation centred on big spenders Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City, which are owned by the ruling families of Qatar and Abu Dhabi, respectively. Platini said he was "not sure" if Qatar-owned Paris Saint-Germains "innovative" sponsorship deal wwith Qatar Tourism Authority played by the rules.dddddddddddd. UEFA is concerned that clubs could try to balance their finances using inflated value deals with sponsors linked to club owners. Man Citys main sponsor is Abu Dhabi airline Etihad. "Lets say simply that the economic model of PSG is special and atypical," Platini said. "These are questions that the experts must decide." UEFA appointed former Belgium prime minister Jean-Luc Dehaene to lead the panel investigating club accounts. Serious sanctions will be decided by a panel led by Jose Cunha Rodrigues of Portugal, a judge at the European Court of Justice. Expulsion from the Champions League and second-tier Europa League are the toughest penalty UEFA reserves. First and lesser offenders will likely face fines and sanctions such as limits on registering players for UEFA competitions. "I think that significant sanctions will affect the big clubs. We will go through with this," Platini said. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen