Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ead in the ShopRite LPGA Classic. The 22

in
Anwesen
14.06.2019 09:08
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

Santa Clara, CA - The San Francisco 49ers placed linebacker NaVorro Bowman and nose tackle Glenn Dorsey on season-ending injured reserve. Bowman, who was activated from the physically unable to perform list on Tuesday, was recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee sustained during San Franciscos loss to Seattle in last Januarys NFC Championship Game. A third-round pick of the 49ers in the 2010 NFL Draft, Bowman appeared in all 64 games for the team from 2010 to 2013 and started every game in which he played in each of the past three seasons. He registered career highs in tackles (192), sacks (five), forced fumbles (four) and interceptions (two) in 2013. Dorsey, who signed a two-year extension in the offseason, has not played all season due to a torn left bicep. The 29-year-old played in all 16 games (13 starts) for the 49ers in 2013 and compiled 41 tackles after spending his first five seasons with the Chiefs. San Francisco also promoted cornerback Marcus Cromartie and guard Andrew Tiller from the practice squad. Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys China . Watch the announcement live on TSN.ca at 12:30pm et/9:30am pt. This years honourees will be recognized at the 2014 Hockey Canada Foundation Celebrity Classic, scheduled for June 23-24 in Vancouver. Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys . -- The NFL Players Association wants to determine if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaked information about quarterback Josh Freeman being in the NFLs substance abuse program. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseyselite.com/. No, the San Antonio star didnt announce retirement plans during an off day at the NBA Finals on Wednesday. Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys . Of course that doesnt mean hes ignoring it. Thats actually rather impossible given the behind-the-scenes access to the Toronto Maple Leafs the network is getting. Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Authentic .com) - Demario Richard posted four touchdowns and Kweishi Brown came up with a key late interception as No. GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP, N.J. -- Jennifer Johnson matched the course record with a 9-under 62 on Friday to take the first-round lead in the ShopRite LPGA Classic. The 22-year-old Johnson, the winner last year in Mobile, Alabama, had 10 birdies -- five straight on Nos. 9-13 -- and a bogey on the Bay Course at Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf Club. "Ive been playing well the past few weeks, so I felt pretty good about my game," Johnson said. "If you just let it happen and just let a good round come together, normally it does." Haru Nomura had a bogey-free 63, and Christina Kim opened with a 64. Top-ranked Inbee Park and Na Yeon Choi shot 66 in the morning session. But theyre all chasing Johnson, who matched the record set by Laura Davies and Jimin Kang in 2005. Johnson had a shot a 63 on the course two years ago. "On 17, thats when I was 8 under and I was trying to beat my 63," Johnson said. "So then I started getting a little nervous because my goal was to get to 10 under, but I only got to 9. But when you shoot something that youve never shot before, nerves are going to happen." Nomura had eight birdies in her career-low round. "All in all, my putting was on, my shot was really good and the conditions were great," Nomura said. "So everything was perfect today." Kim finished with seven birdies, including a 35-foot putt on 11 that she called "one of the longest putts Ive made since the 90s." Park, winless this season, had five birdies a week after missing the cut in Alabama to end her streak at 22 events. Focusing on not letting her shoulder dip down too much, which she said caused her putts to veer to the left last week, Park drained a 15-foot birdie putt on the first hole.dddddddddddd. For Park, ranked No. 1 for 59 straight weeks, that was all she needed to get back on track. "I was a little bit worried before I teed off today because of last weeks finish," Park said. "But after I birdied the first hole, that really gave me a lot of confidence going into the rest of the 17 holes." Choi closed her round with an eagle on the par-5 ninth. She said she felt "good vibes" all day after watching Rory McIlroy shoot a 9-under 63 at the Memorial Tournament on Thursday. Chois swing coach, Robin Symes, and caddie, David Jones, are both friendly with McIlroy, which has turned Choi into a big fan of the PGA Tour star. "Ive heard a lot of good stories about him," Choi said. "Ive never met him but it feels like we are good friends with each other. And hopefully one day I will see him and meet him." Second-ranked Stacy Lewis and Michelle Wie shot 67, and 17-year-old Lydia Ko was another stroke back. Wie, who has seven top-10 finishes in 10 events this year, finished with five birdies but was disappointed that only one of them came on a par 5. "Going into this golf course, I always want to take advantage of the par-5s on the front nine, but I didnt quite do that today," Wie said. "I think I did well on the par-4s and par-3s today. And tomorrow Ive just got to keep doing the same and try to take advantage of the par-5s." Hall of Famer Karrie Webb, the winner last year, opened with a 69. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen