Image and video hosting by TinyPic

en the Browns (3-3) visit the unbea

in
Bewerbungsbereich
15.06.2019 08:55
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

The Chicago Blackhawks opened the Western Conference Final with a 3-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings in Game One. Notes on the Jonathan Toews-Anze Kopitar matchup, Duncan Keith, Jeff Schultz, Corey Crawford and more. Blackhawks LW Brandon Saad had a goal and an assist to lead Chicagos attack, but the Blackhawks did not hold the territorial edge in play against the Kings. Only three Blackhawks -- Bryan Bickell, Jonathan Toews and Johnny Oduya -- were on the ice for better than 50% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts. Real credit for the Blackhawks defensive effort must go to the line of Toews, Bickell and Marian Hossa, along with the defence pairing of Oduya and Niklas Hjalmarsson; they took on the toughest matchup, against the Kings top line and, in addition to Toews tallying the Blackhawks third goal, the unit held the playoffs leading scorer, Kings C Anze Kopitar, without a shot attempt and RW Justin Williams had all four of his attempts blocked. Blackhawks D Duncan Keith, who scored the game-winning goal, was on for 30.8% of the 5-on-5 shot attempts, getting the wrong end of a frequent matchup against the line of Jeff Carter, Tyler Toffoli and Tanner Pearson. Toffoli was the Kings lone goal-scorer. In a surprise twist, Kings D Jeff Schultz, who had turnovers that contributed to the Blackhawks first two goals, also had spectacular puck possession numbers. With Schultz on the ice, the Kings had 22 shot attempts for and five against, 81.5%. With Schultz off the ice, the Kings earned 45.6% of the games 5-on-5 shot attempts. While the Blackhawks didnt hold the possession edge overall, they did get another strong goaltending performance from Corey Crawford, who stopped 25 of 26 shots -- the third straight game in which Crawford has allowed a single goal. Even though he won the Stanley Cup last season, he doesnt necessarily have the postseason rep of Kings netminder Jonathan Quick, but Crawford has done all right for himself in 50 career playoff games. Since 2000, he ranks third (behind Tim Thomas and Tuukka Rask) in save percentage, among goaltenders with at least 40 playoff appearances. Since the Blackhawks and Kings are both top-tier possession clubs, it could easily come down to which team gets the better goaltending and Crawford gives the Blackhawks a legitimate chance to win that matchup. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Detroit Lions T.J. Hockenson Jersey .Morse gets a $1 million signing bonus and salaries of $7 million next season and $8 million in 2016 under the agreement announced Wednesday. Stitched Detroit Lions Jerseys . Ribery, who won UEFAs best player in Europe award for the 2012-13 season, helped Bayern Munich win the Champions League and Bundesliga and German Cup titles. Messi, winner of the last four Ballon dOr awards in voting by coaches, team captains and media, was injured late in the season and could not prevent Barcelona from being beaten by Bayern in the Champions League semifinals. http://www.cheaplions.com/135f-cheap-wil...rsey-lions.html. A night later, he was back to help lead a rout of the Detroit Pistons. John Wall had 20 points and 11 assists, and Beal scored 10 of his 15 points during the second quarter as Washington pulled away for a 106-82 victory on Saturday. Detroit Lions Austin Bryant Jersey . This week they discuss Russias mens hockey team, the ineptitude of the IOC handling the Nicklas Backstrom situation, John Tortorellas many apologies, and Canadas strong showing in curling. Custom Lions Jerseys . The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15.CLEVELAND -- Heres a new wrinkle in the Browns curious quarterback conundrum: Former NFL starter Jeff Garcia called and offered his services. Garcia, who started 10 games for Cleveland in 2004, told 92.3 The Fan on Tuesday that he contacted the Browns and asked for a tryout. The 43-year-old Garcia hasnt started an NFL game in five years, but he informed the Browns he would love a chance to make their team. "I actually reached out to the Browns and said, Hey, if you need a guy to come in, work me out, take a look," Garcia told the station. "I dont know if people want me back in Cleveland, but Im open to the opportunity." Garcia, who went 3-7 in his stint as a starter in Cleveland, said the Browns declined his offer. Garcia is the only Browns starting QB to win a season opener in the teams expansion era since 1999. The Browns have had quarterback issues all season. Starter Brandon Weeden got hurt and was replaced by Brian Hoyer, who won two games before suffering a season-ending knee injury. Weeden returned to the starting lineup but has struggled the past two games. He completed just 17 of 42 attempts in Sundays 31-13 loss to the Green Bay Packers. Coach Rob Chudzinski said Monday that hes considering a change at QB, and could turn to veteran Jason Campbelll this week when the Browns (3-3) visit the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs (7-0).dddddddddddd. Chudzinski will announce his decision Wednesday. Weedens problems have included poor decisions, forced throws and two underhanded flips in the fourth quarter during losses to Detroit and Green Bay the past two weeks. Most Cleveland fans have seen enough and are screaming for a change. However, Weeden still has support in Clevelands locker room. Several of his teammates have stepped up to back the 30-year-old, saying hes not the only one who should be blamed. "I havent been here long enough," said running back Willis McGahee, who signed with the Browns last month after Trent Richardson was traded. "Ive played a couple of games with him and from what Ive seen, he might have made a couple plays thats shouldnt have been thrown but who says everything is going to be perfect? I had some runs in the game that I couldve taken backside and I didnt take it. "Its hard. Its hard for a quarterback to come out and be perfect especially with the history hes had here, its even harder with everybody on him. I take my hat off to him because he still walks around with a smile on his face, still competitive. That right there shows what kind of character he has." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen