Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ts at his own media session shortly afterwards, Magnussen reference

in Unsere Regeln 15.06.2019 12:37
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

MARTIN, Tenn. -- Kedar Edwards recorded a triple-double with 15 points, 10 rebounds, and 11 assists and Tennessee-Martin blew out Bethune-Cookman in the second have in a 97-72 win on Saturday night.Edwards is the first Skyhawk to record a triple-double since March 2015 when Deville Smith completed one against Northwestern State.Javier Martinez led UT Martin (9-4) with a career-high 27 points on 12-of-16 from the field. The Skyhawks shot 61 percent from the field and dished out 27 total assists, the second time this season they have finished with 25-plus.Reggie Baker led Bethune-Cookman with 22 points. Diamante Lewis added 19 points and seven rebounds for the Wildcats (3-9).UT Martin led just 42-39 at the half but pulled away in the second. A 9-1 run capped by a Malik London jumper made it 71-58 with 10: 26 to go, and a Matthew Butler 3 pushed the lead past 20. Custom Shirts Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. http://www.customwholesalejerseys.com/ . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. Custom Jerseys China . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Custom Football Jerseys Black Friday . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Jolyon Palmer is surprised Kevin Magnussen opted to join Haas rather than sign a one-year extension at Renault, calling the decision a mistake.Palmer has been confirmed at Renault for another year after Magnussen turned Renault down to join Haas. Though Magnussens decision meant Renault then turned to Palmer, who will partner Nico Hulkenberg in 2017, the Englishman thinks the Danish driver has made a mistake leaving a manufacturer team.When asked if it perturbed him to know Renault offered a deal to Magnussen first, Palmer replied: Im surprised to hear that, to be honest. I think if Renault turned to Kevin then hes made a mistake to turn it down because I think theyll be ahead of Haas next year.Its a manufacturer team going places. If you get the choice to go to Red Bull for one year its better than going to Toro Rosso for two years. Im not sure thats definitely the case, but anyway I dont care because Im in the seat for next year and nothing changes for me. So its fine.Magnussen has explained that he would have been more willing to stay at Renault if it had been prepared to offer him more than a one-year deal. He also took excepption to how many people Renault had talked to -- joking that even the pope had been a contender for a seat at one point -- without keeping himself of Palmer informed of the situation.ddddddddddddWhen asked if he had also been offered a one-year deal, Palmer said: Yeah but I have an option for the future. I need to do a good job next year, its understandable for Renault that next year they want to still see how I can do against Nico.But I have an option for the future, I believe in myself and in my opinion the car is going to strong next year - stronger - and then its up to me to do a good job and then I have an option with Renault for the future. So I believe in myself, do a good job and then Ill be part of the future.When told about Palmers comments at his own media session shortly afterwards, Magnussen referenced the deal he turned down and said pointedly: I think he should be happy that I left, honestly. He went on to stress his belief Haas can challenge Renault under the new regulations in 2017.? ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen