Image and video hosting by TinyPic

e tournament on Sunday. The Mustangs then return home for two

in Unsere Regeln 19.06.2019 11:16
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

David Saker has been named as Australias new full-time assistant coach, taking over the role vacated by Craig McDermott earlier this year. Saker, who served as Englands bowling coach from 2010 to 2015, is also expected to step in as Australias acting head coach at some point next year to give Darren Lehmann a break, as occurred when Justin Langer stood in during the recent tri-series in the Caribbean.Sakers appointment means Victoria will now be searching for a new head coach, after he took Victoria to the Sheffield Shield title in 2015-16, his only season in the role. South African great Allan Donald is acting as Australias bowling coach during the tour of Sri Lanka, which has just begun, and Saker will take over in time for the one-day tour of South Africa in September-October.Davids experience working around the world with international teams will be invaluable, especially as we work toward the upcoming Indian Test series and the Ashes, Lehmann said. His technical expertise in all facets of the game is a real bonus and very important when working with the young group we have.We spoke with a lot of people about this role and really took our time deciding what direction we wanted to go. Davids appointment gives us good clarity in our senior coaching group. What impressed me most about David was his vision of where he is heading as a coach and also where he wants to take our young group of bowlers and players.He and I have always had robust discussions about the good of Australian cricket, he is passionate and I appreciate that. I love his attitude and he will bring great energy to our group.Those robust discussions might have taken place behind closed doors, but spilled into the public arena on a couple of occasions last year. In October, Saker said he believed Victoria fast bowler James Pattinson was not yet ready for a return to Test cricket, which prompted Lehmann to suggest that: David Saker should concentrate on coaching Victoria and leave us to pick the side for Australia.Later in the summer, Saker said during a radio interview that it was ridiculous that the selectors had chosen Nathan Coulter-Nile in the squad for the Hobart Test against West Indies, when he had not played a first-class match since the previous season. But now, Saker will find himself working within the Australian camp.David has had proven success with Victoria in the short time he has held the role, as well as success on the international stage, and that was a key part of the recruitment process, Pat Howard, the Cricket Australia general manager of team performance, said.Its a testament to the success of our coaching pathway program in Australia, that Justin Langer and David have been elevated from within the system to senior roles in the Australian cricket team. The fact that David has been a head coach previously, also gives us an option should Darren be absent or need a break from touring. We anticipate he will lead the Australian team at some stage during 2017.Saker, 50, played 72 first-class matches for Tasmania and Victoria during the 1990s and 2000s, taking 247 wickets at 30.10. As Englands bowling coach, he was part of one of the countrys most successful eras, during which they won their first Ashes series in Australia for 24 years, and collected the World T20 trophy in 2010.The opportunity to work with Australias best cricketers and coaches is one that I simply couldnt pass up and I am incredibly excited, Saker said. With two day-night Tests against South Africa and Pakistan this summer, its a great time to enter the Australian set-up.Having reflected on the role and spoken to my family, I feel that it is the next logical career step for me and that I can add more value at the national level, particularly next year with the ICC Champions Trophy in the UK and when England tour for the 2017-18 Ashes.Ive thoroughly enjoyed the past year with the Bushrangers and will miss the squad, especially as we managed to retain the Sheffield Shield. I have no doubt Ill still be regular contact with many of the players Ive coached when they play at the national level. Connor Carrick Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Ron Hainsey Jersey . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapmapleleafsjerseyschina.com/tiger-williams-jersey/ .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. William Nylander Jersey . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Mike Palmateer Jersey . Nine days before the opening ceremony, organizing committee chief Dmitry Chernyshenko said Wednesday that Sochi is "fully ready" and will deliver safe, friendly and well-run games that defy the grim reports that have overshadowed preparations. LOS ANGELES -- Mississippi State barely broke a sweat getting to 11-0 on Friday night.Lost a little blood, though.Blair Schaefer scored a career-high 18 points before leaving to get stitches on her face, and No. 5 Mississippi State beat SMU 91-42 on Friday night at the Woman of Troy Classic.The Bulldogs advanced to Sundays tournament championship game against Southern California.Schaefer made 6 of 11 shots, including four 3-pointers, and MSU remained the only undefeated team in the SEC.It was cool that my teammates were getting me open looks, said Schaefer, who is the daughter of head coach Vic Schaefer. They kept me telling me to shoot, and when a few went in, all of our confidence increased.Schaefer exited after getting a cut over her the left eye with 4:31 remaining in the third quarter and did not return. She got four stitches and is expected to play Sunday.I got elbowed in the eye on defense while posting up, and I didnt know if it was bleeding, but I couldnt see out of my eye and came out of the game, she said.Victoria Vivians and Roshunda Johnson scored 13 points each, Morgan Williams added 11 and Chinwe Okorie 10 for the Bulldogs.Kiar Perry led SMU (6-4) with 17 points.Mississippi State shot 51.5 percent and held the Mustangs to 29.8 percent sshooting.dddddddddddd. It marked the ninth time the Bulldogs have shot over 45 percent in a game.Mississippi State led 19-8 after one quarter and 44-18 at the break.I am pleased with the way we came out tonight, Vic Schaefer said. I was concerned that we might be lethargic, but you could see right from the beginning we werent. Weve been on the road forever, and so Im really proud how these kids come out and are focused.BIG PICTUREMississippi State: The Bulldogs No. 5 ranking is the highest in the schools history and theyve been doing it on the road. Theyve played 10 games away from home, most in the country.SMU: After an 11-day layoff, the Mustangs were beginning a string of four games in six days. SMUs last action was a win over No. 25 Texas A&M, its first victory over a ranked opponent since March 2008.UP NEXTSMU: Plays Grambling State, which lost to Southern California on Friday, in the consolation game of the tournament on Sunday. The Mustangs then return home for two games on Monday and Wednesday.Mississippi State: Takes on Southern California on Sunday in the championship game and to complete an eight-game road trip. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen