Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ned after a review.Washingtons teammates gathered around him after

in Unsere Regeln 20.06.2019 03:55
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

DENVER -- Von Millers two sack-strips of Cam Newton in Super Bowl 50 were just the start of his torment of Carolinas quarterback.Denvers star linebacker made the NFL MVP the butt of his jokes on SNL and trolled him on Instagram, saying it was all in good fun.On Saturday Night Live six days after he was voted MVP of the Super Bowl, Miller discussed the discovery of gravitational waves first postulated by Albert Einstein a century earlier by declaring: These waves are everywhere in the universe -- just like Im everywhere when Cam Newton closes his eyes.When Newton posted a picture of himself playing water polo with the U.S. national team in April, Miller photo-shopped himself in knocking yet another ball out of the QBs right hand.Although theyre more associates than amigos, Miller said his teasing and tweaking of Newton were actually measures of the respect he has for the man he calls the best player in the league.If I had sons that wanted to play quarterback, I would point them in the direction of Cam Newton and Peyton Manning, Miller said. I think thats where all the poking and fun comes for me is because I really do admire him and really respect him at the end of the day.That reverence is mutual, Newton said.Great player. Ninety-nine on Madden, said Newton, who added that Miller is a great and exceptional talent, one of the great players in this NFL by far.Newton, who faces his nemesis again Thursday night in the 2016 NFL kickoff in Denver, swears he didnt mind Miller rubbing it in after denying him the Lombardi Trophy.No, it doesnt bother me at all, Newton insisted. Hes a great player and with his elite ability, it gives him the right to do that.Newton spent much of his offseason adjusting to becoming a father and working on a Nickelodeon TV show for kids called All In With Cam Newton.But escaping the Super Bowl loss wasnt easy. Miller was everywhere.His cross-country victory lap included four dozen national TV appearances. Manning called it Millers world celebrity tour, a six-month jet-setting junket of television and dance studios, A-list parties and B-roll appearances.Surely, Newton was pained to see all that whimsicality at his expense.No, sir, Newton said matter of factly.Still, like the Super Bowl, its something Newton clearly doesnt want to talk about anymore.Im so focused on the future as far as leading up to our game on Thursday, I cant even look back or dwell on the past, Newton said.Miller isnt going down memory lane this week, either.Last year is last year, he said. We really dont talk too much about the Super Bowl. We dont want the success from last year to make us lackadaisical or to have us not prepared, or to come into this game without having our guard up. We know exactly what type of team the Carolina Panthers are.Newton, the No. 1 overall pick in the exalted 2011 draft class, is 0-2 against Miller, the second selection.When they first faced each other in 2012, Miller had a half-dozen tackles and a sack in Denvers 36-14 win at Carolina, where he imitated Newtons Superman celebration after taking him down.In the Super Bowl, Miller had six tackles and 2+ sacks, forced two fumbles and broke up a pass.Newtons 60 minutes of frustration on the field spilled over to his post-game interview when he answered questions with terse, short responses while slumped behind a podium with a hoodie covering most of his face. After three minutes he abruptly got up and walked off, drawing the ire of some other athletes who criticized his antics.Miller was voted the games MVP and quickly embarked on an offseason that transformed him from NFL superstar to mainstream celebrity. He signed the biggest contract ever for a non-quarterback : $114.5 million over six years, including $70 million in guarantees.That came roughly a year after Newton set the standard for franchise QBs with his five-year, $103 million deal, with $60 million guaranteed.Once the schedule came out featuring the Super Bowl participants kicking off the 2016 season, Newton responded to Millers Instagram jab by replying: Thought this was cute Von Miller. Lookin lookin lookin . lookin for revenge. Sept. 8.He included the hashtags All respect to you my killa, and I know you will be ready, we will too.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---AP Sports Writer Steve Reed contributed from Charlotte, North Carolina. Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Cheap Jazz Jerseys . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. Grayson Allen Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.com/ .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Cheap NBA Jerseys . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. -- Air Force defensive back Jesse Washington was strapped to a stretcher and taken off the field on a cart after being tackled during an interception return Saturday against Hawaii.The senior was on the ground for several minutes early in the third quarter and was tended to by team medical personnel. He gave two thumbs up as he was taken off the field.Washington was racing up the right sideline on his 27-yard interception return when Hawaii tailbback Diocemy Saint Juste tackled him.ddddddddddddWashingtons head appeared to snap back and Saint Juste was originally called for targeting, which got overturned after a review.Washingtons teammates gathered around him after he was placed on the cart and patted him on the shoulder. Hawaii players applauded for Washington as he was driven away. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen