Image and video hosting by TinyPic

en controversial since she emerged as an unknown 18-year-old and e

in Unsere Regeln 23.06.2019 04:28
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

HOMESTEAD, Fla. -- The fourth time, in a field of four, was the charm for Johnny Sauter.Sauter won the inaugural Chase in the Camping World Truck Series with a strong third-place finish at Homestead-Miami Speedway. He beat Matt Crafton, Christopher Bell and Timothy Peters in a race in which the highest finisher among the four drivers would win the championship.For Sauter, who finished fourth in the standings the past three years, the format produced his first career NASCAR championship. He did it in his first year with GMS Racing after leaving Thorsport Racing.I think a lot of people questioned that move, Sauter said of his move to the young race team.He wasnt sure he had a strong enough truck to get to the front until the last segment of the race.With 50, 60 [laps] to go, I was like, We really got something here and I started picking people off, he said. Im just a small part of this deal. The whole team executed flawlessly tonight.The 38-year-old has had a career year driving the No. 21 Chevrolet for GMS Racing. He won three races, had 12 top-five finishes and a dominant run in the Chase. Sauter won back-to-back races at Martinsville and Texas, and was runner-up at Phoenix last week. Sauters 13 career NASCAR Camping World Truck Series victories tie him for 11th most all-time in series history.Crew chief Joe Shear Jr. moved to GMS Racing to work with Sauter, and the pairing delivered a title.I knew they had all the pieces in the puzzle, I knew it was a great fit or I wouldnt have done it, Shear said. Its just unbelievable. This is the greatest thing in the world.William Byron won the race -- his seventh victory of the season -- to wrap up the owner championship for Kyle Busch Motorsports. It was bittersweet because it likely should have been Byron celebrating the driver title.Byron was headed toward the win last weekend at Phoenix that would have put him in the final four, but his engine blew in the closing laps. He was eliminated from title contention after the failure.It feels awesome. Its incredible, Byron said of the win. This team has worked hard all year. Just had an unfortunate situation last week that we couldnt control.Busch collected the championship trophy for the second consecutive year and fifth overall.Such a spectacular season by William Bryon, they were flawless, all the way up until Phoenix, Busch said.Tyler Reddick, driving his final race for Brad Keselowski, finished second. Hes moving to an Xfinity Series ride next year for Chip Ganassi.Kyle Larson finished fourth, but led a race-high 76 laps.Crafton, a two-time Truck Series champion, was denied a third title after finishing seventh. He and Sauter waged a decent battle for position during the race, but a poor final run cost Crafton.I kind of figured it was a matter of time. We were just really bad on that last run for whatever reason, he said.Bell finished eighth in trying to win the driver title for Busch.Overall, it wasnt really our year, he said. Just wasnt quite good enough all year long.Timothy Peters was ninth and the lowest-finishing driver of the title contenders.Hey, all in all, we said in the beginning of Daytona that we wanted a shot, Peters said. We had that down here, and we came up just a little bit short. We know what we need to do over the offseason, and cant wait for Daytona. Marcell Ateman Jersey . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. P. J. Hall Jersey .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. http://www.cheapraidersjerseyschina.com/ . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Cheap Raiders Jerseys . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Maurice Hurst Jersey . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Marathon world-record holder Paula Radcliffe said Friday that comments she made concerning Caster Semenya have been misrepresented after stating in a radio interview that the South Africans current dominance in the 800 meters is no longer sport.Radcliffe said her remarks on Semenya being so dominant that she was expected to win the Olympic title next month were part of a longer live debate she took part in on the issue of hyperandrogenism in sport. Hyperandrogenism is a condition where a woman has much higher levels of testosterone than normal.Semenya was ordered to undergo gender tests when she won the world title in 2009, and wasnt allowed to compete for 11 months after the tests.The IAAF was forced to drop rules that limited testosterone levels in female athletes last year after they were challenged by another runner at the Court of Arbitration for Sport.This season, Semenya has been clearly dominant. Last week, Semenya ran a personal best and her fastest time since the 2009 world championshipsI fear that when we talk about it in terms of fully expect no other result than Caster Semenya to win that 800 meters (at the Olympics), then its no longer sport and its no longer an open race, Radcliffe said in audio clips from the debate published by the BBC.In the interview, Radcliffe also appeared to suggest hyperandrogenism could become similar to organized doping.I mean, weve seen the lengths that countries like Russia will go to to have major success on the world stage, on the Olympic stage. I think what worries me is we know that there are certain communities where the condition of intersex, of hyperandrogenism, is more prevalent, Radcliffe said.We dont want to get to the situation where people are actively ggoing to those communities to seek out girls who look like theyre going to be able to go out and perform, and to run fast, and then take them away and train them.dddddddddddd It becomes a manipulated situation where they are being manipulated and the ethics of fair sport and fair play are being manipulated.The clips from the radio show Thursday appeared to have been edited, and in her statement on Friday, Radcliffe said: ...unless you listen to the entire debate, snippets taken and printed will entirely misrepresent what was said.I tried to get across how difficult and complicated the situation is and how finding a solution where nobody gets hurt is pretty much impossible, Radcliffe said.Last year, the IAAF was forced to suspend the rules it had to control some female athletes testosterone levels after they were challenged at the Court of Arbitration for Sport by another runner, Indias Dutee Chand.The IAAF said high testosterone levels give some female athletes an unfair advantage, but Chand challenged that assertion, and the IAAF was told to do more research to show how much advantage testosterone gives. In Chands case, Radcliffe testified in support of the IAAF and the rules limiting testosterone. She said she and other top athletes felt women with hyperandrogenism had an unfair advantage in competition.Semenyas career has been controversial since she emerged as an unknown 18-year-old and easily beat the field to win the world championships seven years ago.Citing medical confidentiality, the IAAF has never released results of the tests performed on Semenya or details of her case. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen