Image and video hosting by TinyPic

58th, and Ibrahimovic slammed the ball past Riou a

in
Bewerbungsbereich
04.07.2019 05:58
von carrie567 • 405 Beiträge

PARIS -- Paris Saint-Germain continued its relentless march toward a second straight French title after thrashing Nantes 5-0 with a superb display of attacking football on Sunday, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic once again in irrepressible form as he scored twice and turned provider for Edinson Cavani. Ibrahimovic drilled in a first-half penalty, then set up Cavani before grabbing his second of the night to take his league tally to 17 in 20 games season. PSG never let up and could even have added further goals against a dispirited Nantes side. They will meet again next month in the semifinals of the League Cup and Nantes will hardly be looking forward to that contest. Center half Thiago Silva and midfielder Thiago Motta got PSGs other goals. "The lads did a lot of good things and I think if we carry on like this we can win the Champions League as well," Silva said. "I feel really good here with everyone, the coach, the president and I think I will stay here until the end of my contract. Ibra is a great player with a big personality, and I think he will stay as well." Meanwhile, Monaco won 2-0 away to Toulouse and Lyon made it 10 games unbeaten in all competitions with a 2-0 win at Reims. But Monacos win did little to unsettle PSG as former French president Nicolas Sarkozy was among the appreciative fans at Parc des Princes. "I think the players enjoyed it more than anyone," PSG coach Laurent Blanc said. "We could have eased up at 3-0 but the players wanted to score more, and thats good." PSG took the lead from a corner in 10th minute when goalkeeper Remy Riou saved Cavanis header and the rebound fell perfectly for Silva, giving him an easy finish from close range. PSG doubled its lead in the 36th when Ibrahimovic sent Riou the wrong way from the spot after defender Issa Cissokho had tripped Marco Verratti just inside the penalty area. The Sweden forward has scored six penalties this season. Brazilian winger Lucas came on for Argentinas Ezequiel Lavezzi at the start of the second half and within minutes he was involved in PSGs third goal in the 51st. His deep, floating cross from the right was headed back by Blaise Matuidi and Motta reacted quickly to slide the ball in from close range. Ibrahimovic found himself in space on the right wing and curled in a perfect pass to give Cavani his 13th goal of the season in the 58th, and Ibrahimovic slammed the ball past Riou after Matuidi and substitute Javier Pastore combined to set him up in the 64th. "We didnt do anything out there -- in defence, midfield or up front. They just did what they wanted. We just sat back and waited," said Nantes winger Fabrice Pancrate, who used to play for PSG. "If you dont play properly against a team like this, you get a result like that. We seemed to be terrified. I didnt recognize my teammates out there." Cavani missed two chances to make it 6-0 when he swiped a shot wide and then hit his shot straight at Riou after going clean through in the 87th. Earlier, left back Layvin Kurzawa put Monaco ahead in the 36th with a low shot after being set up by midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, sweeping the ball in after running onto Kondogbias cross from the left. Lucas Ocampos came off the bench to add a second with a spectacular bicycle kick in the 88th. The Argentine winger replaced Colombia forward Radamel Falcao, after he missed three chances. Falcao has only scored once in his past five games for Monaco and appears short of form. "Its an important three points for us and it helps us get back on track," Monaco coach Claudio Ranieri said. Lyons goals came from striker Alexandre Lacazette and midfielder Gueida Fofana, moving the seven-time French champion up to eighth place. Demarcus Robinson Jersey . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night. Travis Kelce Jersey . Having won the first leg 1-0 in Barcelona, Madrid entered the match at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium already in control and quickly sealed its place in the semifinals when Jese Rodriguez scored in the seventh minute. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseysauthentic.c...ller-jersey.com) - DAngelo Harrison posted 21 points to guide No. Raymond Davison Jersey . With one week left in the regular season, Cornish - voted The Toughest Player To Bring Down - is a leading candidate for the CFLs Most Outstanding Player award. He has rushed for 1,799 yards and could break Willie Burdens club record for rushing yards in a single season with a 98-yard performance against the B. Darrel Williams Jersey .com) - The NBA will be on display overseas Thursday with the New York Knicks taking on the Milwaukee Bucks at O2 Arena in London.The Oakland As, Washington Nationals and Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim remain the top three clubs in the TSN.ca MLB Power Rankings. Of those teams, the As have loaded up on starting pitching and the Angels have added Huston Street to improve their bullpen, but the Nationals havent yet made a big move, but they are still challenging for top spot. Making the Gillette Move of the Week, the Boston Red Sox, who have won eight of nine, moved up from 27 to 20. They have a chance to get right back into the playoff race if they can do some damage against AL East opponents Toronto, Tampa Bay and New York over the next dozen games. The Pittsburgh Pirates are up, from nine to five, with catcher Russell Martin quietly having a terrific season, and the Cleveland Indians aare up from 18 to 14, following the lead of left fielder Michael Brantley, who is having a breakout campaign.dddddddddddd While newly-acquired third baseman Chase Headley may be having a career-worst season, he could help the New York Yankees, who also climb, from 19 to 15. Heading the wrong way, the Kansas City Royals are 3-10 in their past 13 games and drop from 14 to 19, while the Miami Marlins sink from 17 to 24 with a 5-9 record in the past 14 games. The Toronto Blue Jays, who were ranked as high as number two a month ago, continue to slide, down from 15 to 16 this week. Scott Cullen can be reache

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen