Image and video hosting by TinyPic

d 11 rides for Baldwin this season and ri

in
Über uns
16.05.2018 13:39
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

OTTAWA, Ontario -- Hockey Hall of Famer Eric Lindros says Canada needs a national standard to diagnose and treat concussions in sports.He joined former pro hockey and football players at a conference Tuesday to discuss a protocol that could be taught in schools to help young athletes recognize a head injury.Former Canadian Football League quarterback Matt Dunigan says young athletes and professionals need to know its OK to take themselves out of a game if they have a head injury.Those taking part in the conference want coaches to be better able to identify concussions, and athletes to take head injuries more seriously.The conference was organized by Governor General David Johnston. Youth Cowboys Jerseys .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Dorance Armstrong Jersey . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. http://www.officialcowboysnflauthenticshop.com/bo-scarbrough-stitched-jersey/ . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Connor Williams Jersey . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Throwback Cowboys Jerseys . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Stewards have deliberated for more than 10 minutes before dismissing a protest at Eagle Farm, saying it was a close call.Robbie Fradd, who rode $2.50 favourite Mark My Word to second in the QTIS Three-Year-Old Maiden Plate (1300m).at Eagle Farm on Wednesday fired in a protest against Jim Byrne on the winner Tempete Rogue ($6).The margin between the pair was a long head.Panel chairman Martn Knibbs said the decision to dismiss the protest was by the barest of margins.Fradd told the inquiry Mark My Word had moved up to the leaders in the final 200m and his mount came together with Tempete Rouge, who was leading.Tempete Rouge has then moved out into me and it cost me the win, Fradd said.However, Byrne argued that Mark My Word made the first contact when he had clipped his horses hindquarters which forced his horse to run out.When a horse clips another horses hindquarter there is only one way to go and that is to the left Byrne said.Knibbs said stewards obviously felt it was close.You can see from the length of time we have deliberated that it was very close, he said.But in the end after considering all the evidence and taking into accountt the margin we dismiss the protest.ddddddddddddApprentice Cassie Schmidt continued her run with trainer Barry Baldwin with a double on Motion Granted ($6) and Confronting ($5) at the meeting.Schmidt has had 11 rides for Baldwin this season and ridden six winners.Cassie is very experienced apprentice and she still has a claim which is an advantage, Baldwin said.Baldwins disappointment at missing a barrier trial with Motion Granted was replaced with a smile when the gelding won the Class 2 (1000m).I was going to run him in a trial but it was washed out. I decided to run him in todays race instead. As it turned out this was a $13,000 first prize barrier trial, Baldwin said.Mackay trainer Olivia Cairns decision to bring Khadija as a travelling mate for her top sprinter Sporting Page also proved a winner.Khadija ($11) won the Maiden Plate (2200m) by three lengths.Sporting Page needs a travelling companion for the trip from Mackay and Khadija has shown she can stay in benchmark races in Rockhampton, Cairns said. Cheap Jerseys Store Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen