Image and video hosting by TinyPic

he net.Gu Yasha had given China the

in
Über uns
11.08.2019 14:54
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

The 2016 NFL season is suddenly upon us, even though the Week 1 lines have been out for months. Every week, Chalk will provide the lines and totals for all the games.Here is the Week 1 edition.Thursday, Sept. 8Carolina Panthers (-3, 42) at Denver BroncosSunday, Sept. 11Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons (-3, 47.5)Minnesota Vikings (-2.5, 41) at Tennessee TitansCleveland Browns at Philadelphia Eagles (-4, 41.5)Cincinnati Bengals (-2.5, 41.5) at New York JetsOakland Raiders at New Orleans Saints (-1, 51)San Diego Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs (-7, 44.5)Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens (-3, 44.5)Chicago Bears at Houston Texans (-6, 44)Green Bay Packers (-4.5, 48) at Jacksonville JaguarsMiami Dolphins at Seattle Seahawks (-10.5, 44)New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys (PK, 46)Detroit Lions at Indianapolis Colts (-3.5, 50.5)New England Patriots at Arizona Cardinals (-6, 47)Monday, Sept. 12Pittsburgh Steelers (-3, 50) at Washington RedskinsLos Angeles Rams (-2.5, 44) at San Francisco 49ersRobert Horry Lakers Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. http://www.lakersteamofficial.com/ . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. Nick Van Exel Lakers Jersey . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. Wilt Chamberlain Lakers Jersey . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger.BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil -- Hope Solo was unaffected by the Brazilian boos as she came up big in her 200th international appearance to help the United States womens soccer team fight off France 1-0 in a Group G match at the Olympics on Saturday.Carli Lloyd scored the only goal for the Americans, tapping the ball in from 4 yards out in the 63rd minute, and the U.S. assured its spot in the knockout stage after a second straight win.Solo became the first goalkeeper, male or female, to reach the 200-cap mark in international play. She also became just the 11th U.S. player to reach that number of appearances.Despite the milestone, Solo was still peppered with jeers from spectators, who were riled up about social media posts she made about the threat of the Zika virus. The boos first started during the teams 2-0 tournament-opening win against New Zealand on Wednesday.Whats important to me is that I played the best quality of football that I can play, and that hopefully our team makes it to the final, Solo said. If [the fans] are having fun, great. I like a loud stadium. But it really doesnt mean anything to me.The U.S. women, winners of last years World Cup and ranked No. 1 in the world, are vying for their fourth straight gold medal. France, ranked No. 3, was considered the Americans biggest rival in the group.Lloyd broke after an hour against France goalkeeper Sarah Bouhaddi. Tobin Heaths shot caromed off the post, and while Bouhaddi struggled to recover, Lloyd tapped in the rebound for her eighth Olympic goal.?It was her 11th goal of the year overall and 90th of her career after she also scored in the opener against New Zealand, a 2-0 U.S. victory.But for the first half, it was all Solo. She tipped Wendie Renards header from a free kick off the crossbar in the 16th minute. Her most dramatic stop came in the 41st when Marie-Laure Delie charged in alone and Solo collapsed to her knees to smother the shot.She was getting free and I knew she was going to crack a shot as soon as she saw the goal, so I just tried to close her as quickly as I could. And I as I closed her -- some people think she went through my legs on purpose because it was the only part that was open because I had her closed down -- I dont really think so, I think she just tried to crack a shot, Solo said.The 200th cap was Solos latest accomplishment in a 16-year international career. Last month, she became the first goalkeeper with 100 international shutouts when the U.S. defeated South Africa 1-0 at Soldier Field in Chicago. It was also her 150th career win.Solo won her second straight Golden Glove Award for the best goalkeeper at the Womens World Cup a year ago. Over the course of the tournament in Canada, she had five clean sheets and allowed only three goals in seven games.U.S. coach Jill Ellis made a couple of changes in her lineup for the match. Whitney Engen came in for defender Julie Johnston, who is out with groin soreness, and Crystal Dunn came in for Mallory Pugh, who hurt an ankle in the opener.But the most stunning lineup change was made by France, which did not start star Eugenie Le Sommer, who scored in Frances 4-0 victory over Colombbia.dddddddddddd It was not clear whether Le Sommer was injured.The U.S. plays Colombia in its final group match on Tuesday in Manaus. France will play New Zealand.Brazil 5, Sweden 1Cristiane became the record Olympic goal scorer among both men and women, while Marta scored twice to carry the hosts to a straightforward win over Sweden in Group E.Beatriz took advantage of a defensive mix-up to score the opener in the 20th minute, and shortly after Cristiane -- already the womens goals leader -- added the 14th Olympic goal of her career, carrying her past Hungarys Antal Dunai and Denmarks Sophus Nielsen on the mens side.Marta scored Brazils third from the penalty spot just before halftime, then added another with 10 minutes to play in the second half.Beatriz found her second goal of the night with four minutes to play, and although Lotta Schelin ruined Brazils clean sheet with a late consolation goal, the hosts captured their second straight win.Canada 3, Zimbabwe 1Janine Beckie scored twice and Christine Sinclair had her 10th Olympic goal as Canada defeated Zimbabwe in Sao Paulo in Group F.Sinclairs penalty in the 19th minute moved her into a tie for second on the all-time Olympic list alongside Germanys Birgit Prinz.In the group opener against Australia, Beckie scored in the first 20 seconds for the fastest Olympic goal in Canadas 2-0 victory. Her goals against Zimbabwe came in the seventh and 35th minutes.Mavis Chirandu scored in the 86th minute for Zimbabwe, which fell 6-1 to Germany in its Olympic debut.Germany 2, Australia 2Germanys Saskia Bartusiak scored in the 88th minute to salvage a draw with Australia in Group F.Sam Kerr scored for Australia in the sixth minute and Caitlin Ford added another in the 45th, but Germany closed the gap in first-half stoppage time with Sara Daebritzs goal.Bartusiak tapped the ball over the line at the back post following a set piece as the worlds No. 2 team remained unbeaten after a 6-1 win over?Zimbabwe in its tournament opener.Australia is ranked No. 5 in the world. Known as the Matildas, they had a breakthrough last summer when they became the first Australian team -- male or female -- to win a World Cup knockout-round match.The result ensured both the U.S. and Canada of places in the quarterfinals.China 2, South Africa 0Tan Ruyin scored with a spectacular 40-yard shot to cap Chinas win over South Africa in Group E.China earned its first points after a 3-0 loss to Brazil in its opener, while South Africa fell to a second straight defeat.Tan pushed the ball just past the center circle with three minutes to play when she lobbed in a high-arcing shot that fell into the top corner of the net.Gu Yasha had given China the lead just before halftime when she ran into a through pass before finishing at the far post.New Zealand 1, Colombia 0New Zealand recovered from an opening defeat to the U.S. to beat Colombia in Group G.Amber Hearn received a low cross in the box in the 31st minute and had time to take a touch before scoring the games only goal. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen