Image and video hosting by TinyPic

apjerseysuk.com/]Cheap Jerseys 201

in
Über uns
17.05.2018 15:19
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

LA Galaxys Robbie Keane says he is getting calls from players in England desperate to join him in the MLS. The former Tottenham and Liverpool striker was one of the more high-profile players to move Stateside when he signed for Galaxy in 2011.However, he has since been joined by the likes of Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Andrea Pirlo and Kaka as the appeal of the MLS has grown. There has been a massive difference between 2011 and now, Keane told Sky Sports. David Beckham was really the one who started it off and I followed him and since then, the influx of stars who have come over here has been absolutely huge.People like Kaka, Lampard, Stevie, [Giovani] Dos Santos, David Villa, Pirlo - theyre massive, massive names in Europe.Its only going to get bigger and bigger, theres no doubt about that. The league is only going to get stronger. Former AC Milan star Kaka is playing for Orlando City Players Ive played with are calling me up now from England and Spain and are really, really desperate to come over here because they can see how much the league has grown and because of the lifestyle as well.While more players from Europe have flocked to the MLS in recent years, there has not been as much movement in the other direction.Matt Miazga recently joined Chelsea from New York Red Bulls and DeAndre Yedlin signed for Tottenham from Seattle Sounders, but Keane admits it might take a while for more American players to move to the Premier League. Matt Miazga recently joined Chelsea from New York Red Bulls There are definitely a few players that are good enough, he said. Is there going to be an influx of a load of players? Not at this moment in time.In the next five, six, seven years can I see it happening? Definitely, because of the league and how much it has grown.At the age of 35, Keane appears to be entering the twilight of his career, but he says he hopes to continue playing for a while yet before turning his hand to coaching.I know Ive got a good three or four years left in me. I think you have to treasure them, he said. Robbie Keane has got the chance to meet American president Barack Obama The day I have to hang the boots up will be a tough day for me to take. Thats the reason Ive started slowly going into coaching.Ive done my A and B badges, when I do finish playing that will be the opportunity for me to go into that straight away. Hopefully it will be a nice way to keep me involved in the game. Its been a tough two or three years doing it but I really enjoyed it. When I do hang up my boots, coaching is certainly something I look forward to.Since Keanes arrival on the west coast, Galaxy have been the most successful team in the MLS, winning the MLS Cup on three occasions.But they were beaten in the first round of the play-offs last season and Keane says the competition is getting tougher. Keane lifts the MLS Cup in 2014 In the four years Ive been here, the games are certainly getting harder every year, he said. I know weve won the title three out of the five seasons, but if you look at the games, they havent been easy games in the final. Weve had to work hard and last year is a prime example of that.The difference between this league and every other league is that, you know in England that all the top five teams have a chance of winning the league and the rest are there to make the numbers up if you like. Here, any team can win the league at any given time.Portland last year were one game away from going out against us. We were winning 1-0 at half-time and ended up losing 5-2. That was the downfall for us as well and that kick-started their run at the end of the season. It can change at any given moment, and thats why this league is very exciting.MLS returns to Sky Sports on Sunday March 6 when Chicago Fire face New York City FC from 7pm and Portland Timbers host Colombus. You can watch both match live on Sky Sports 1 HD. The 2016 MLS season kicks off this Sunday with Chicago Fire v New York City and Portland Timbers v Columbus Crew live on Sky Sports 1 from 7:05pm. Also See: MLS news MLS features MLS on Sky MLS video Cowboys Jerseys Free Shipping . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Mike White Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. http://www.cheapcowboysjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-bo-scarbrough-jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. Cowboys Jerseys China . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. NEW ORLEANS -- The New Orleans Saints have scratched starting safety Kenny Vaccaro, receiver Willie Snead and linebacker Dannell Ellerbe for their game against the Atlanta Falcons.Those three starters join Terron Armstead, who already had been listed as out on Saturday with knee soreness, on Monday nights inactive list.Vaccaro, who has an ankle injury, and Snead, who has a toe injury, did not participate in team drills during practice this past week. Vaccaros absence leaves free safety Jairus Byrd as the only active season-opening starter in the defensive backfield as New Orleans tries to stop Falcons receiver Julio Jones, who was not scratched despite missing two practices with calf soreness.Atlanta scrattched mostly healthy players, other than starting linebacker DeVondre Campbell (ankle) and reserve linebacker Paul Worrilow (groin), who were listed as out on Saturday.ddddddddddddThe Falcons also scratched safety Dashon Goldson, defensive tackle Courtney Upshaw, guards Mike Persona and Wes Schweitzer, and tight end Joshua Perkins.The Saints also scratched tight end Josh Hill, who is missing his second straight game with an ankle injury, and defensive tackle Tyeler Davison, who has shoulder and foot injuries.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen