Image and video hosting by TinyPic

puma vikky

in
Handys
15.08.2019 11:16
von Abel Holmes • 3 Beiträge

The low cut kicks are puma vikky platform composed of canvas and leather with very minimal detailing. Available in blue, white or black each shoe has two stripes that extends across the toe into the midsole and one that makes its way across the heel. Complete with a metal McQueen plague across the tongue these are pretty special. Kehinde Wiley x Puma 917 Mid Mame Mar 25, 2010 Kehinde Wiley is not your everyday artist. When we first caught wind of his work with PUMA, we definitely knew he would push the limits of the design. The collaboration set to re-appropriate some of the artist works onto PUMA products. The latest to hit the web is hte PUMA 917 Mid Mame.

We saw both the WMNS Puma First Round Tartan and the Puma Womens First Round Leopard. However, Puma has now come through with a little something for the puma wedge sneakers fellas, the Puma First Round Africa .Though both pairs are part of the Africa pack, the similarities between the two stop at the white midsole. The first pair uses an all white leather upper that is accented with grey and blue. While the blue takes over most of puma work boots the Puma branded writing and piping, the grey sits on the actual logo and appears on a grey stripe on the ankle. The second pair heads in different direction with an all black suede upper accented with red and gold. Like the white version, one color takes over most of the Puma branded writing and piping, red, and the yellow sits on the actual logo and appears on a grey stripe on the ankle.

Puma Roader Hi Black/Red/White White/Black Mar 11, 2010 Puma s Roader Hi is out to fill the quota for you Hi top leather puma x mcm shoe enthusiasts with this model that is pretty straightforward with its simple color blocking and palette.The shoe is set to drop in a number of color ways not pictured but we got our hands on these images of a black/red and a white/black. They utilize a perforated leather upper for the toe and lace plate while solid leather lines the sides. The stitches, lining and eyelets hold the accenting color and the midsoles also helps ease the accenting along.

PUMA Cycling to Mars Mar 9, 2010 I took one cycling class and I thought I was going to die. I am dead serious. I had no idea how intense it is or how much you would sweat for that matter. Being the basketball player I am, I rocked a pair of Jordan VI. I probably would have been better off with these PUMA Cycling to Mars.The shoe sports a multi-colored upper over it mid top silhouette. For the cycling enthusiast, they make available a hideable lace system, reflective strips, and a hard rubber outsole. They also have a strap across the ankle to help with support and to keep the shes puma xo compact. They are available now at select PUMA accounts.

Alexander McQueen x PUMA Black Tech KO Feb 23, 2010 The late designer Alexander McQueen made several forays into the world of sneakers and sportswear with PUMA in the past. The most recent design to surface is the simplest and most distinguished we have seen. Sporting a black leather upper, the shoes most distinctive feature is an opened ankle collar. Slight hints of blue and grey appear on the outsole and midsole and compliment the low cut midfoot panel designed to resemble a boxer s shoe. They a boxer s shoe. They are available now at OAK.

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen