Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Athens, GA (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.twinssale.com/twins-blake-parker-jersey/]Blake Parker Jersey[/url] .com) - Back in th

in
Über uns
30.08.2019 11:04
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Athens, GA (SportsNetwork. Blake Parker Jersey .com) - Back in the national rankings for the third time this season, 23rd-ranked Arkansas goes up against the Georgia Bulldogs in an SEC showdown on Tuesday evening at Stegeman Coliseum. You can catch all of the action LIVE on TSN2 at 7pm et/4pm pt. The Razorbacks are 10-0 at home, but just 1-2 on the floors of opponents, the lone road win coming against SMU, 78-72, back in November. The only two setbacks suffered by Arkansas came in back-to-back efforts versus Iowa State and Clemson, the latter going to overtime. Since bowing to the Tigers the first week of December, Arkansas has responded with five consecutive wins, the latest of those coming against Utah Valley over the weekend, 79-46. As for the Bulldogs, they too are off to a strong start to the season with nine wins in 12 chances. Since falling to Minnesota (66-62) during the NIT Season Tip-Off in New York in late November, Georgia has come out on top in six straight decisions, the latest being a 63-50 triumph over Norfolk State on Saturday. The Razorbacks lead the all-time series with Georgia by a count of 18-14, with the squads splitting two regular-season meetings in 2013-14 as each home team put a tally in the win column. The defense for Arkansas was all over Utah Valley, limiting the visitors to just eight field goals in the first half and nine after the break, all while forcing 15 turnovers and crushing the competition on the glass by a 55-30 margin. Alandise Harris came off the bench to post 17 points and five rebounds in just 15 minutes, while Bobby Portis came up a rebound shy of a double- double with his 12 points. The same goes for Michael Qualls who tallied 11 points, followed by Moses Kingsley with 10. For one of the highest-scoring teams in the nation (84.5 ppg), the Hogs are feeding off Portis and Qualls who have generated 16.8 and 15.4 ppg, respectively. Portis is not only shooting 56.8 percent from the field, he also paces the program on the glass with 7.8 rpg, which is close to what the rebounding margin is for Arkansas over the competition. Rashad Madden (10.3 ppg) has had his moments scoring the ball, but he is perhaps more recognized for his 70 assists in 13 games. Like Arkansas, the Bulldogs also put their best foot forward from a defensive standpoint as they held Norfolk State to just eight field goals in the first half and 29.2 percent success from the floor overall. At the other end of the floor, reserve J.J. Frazier lit up the scoreboard with a career-high 20 points as he converted 4-of-5 shots behind the 3-point line and 7-of-8 from the field overall. Charles Mann produced a double-double with 10 points and a game-high 10 rebounds, adding four assists along the way. One of only two players to have started all 12 games for the Bulldogs, Marcus Thornton finds himself at the top of the scoring list with 13.7 ppg and is also tops with 7.2 rpg, although having just 11 assists and 58.9 percent accuracy at the free-throw line can be seen as a drawback. Mann (12.7 ppg), Kenny Gaines (11.3 ppg) and Nemi Djurisic (10.9 ppg) help to push Georgia to 71.8 ppg. C. J. Cron Twins Jersey . Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal. Eddie Rosario Jersey . Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona. http://www.twinssale.com/twins-byron-buxton-jersey/ . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants.MEMPHIS, Tenn. - With all of the Memphis Grizzlies firepower, it was reserve point guard Beno Udrih who came up with not one, but two key baskets to preserve a win.Udrihs second basket with 8.7 seconds left helped Memphis hold off a Portland rally, and the Grizzlies won their fourth straight 102-98 over the Trail Blazers on Saturday night.I looked at the clock and it was a low clock, Udrih said of the final basket. I didnt want to put somebody else in a position to shoot a desperate shot, so I just got to my spot. I was feeling pretty good the whole game, so I just knocked it down.The 22-footer completed a perfect 7-for-7 night shooting for Udrih, who was playing for injured starter Mike Conley.Zach Randolph had 20 points and 15 rebounds, Jeff Green and Courtney Lee matched Udrihs 17 points and Marc Gasol finished with 15 points, eight rebounds, six assists and three blocks for the Grizzlies.Memphis led by as many as 20 in the second half, but saw that dwindle to 95-93 when Portlands Damian Lillard connected on a 3-pointer with 1:06 left. Udrihs 20-footer as the shot clock expired on the next possession helped Memphis maintain the lead.Lillard connected on another 3-pointer with 27 seconds left, but then Udrih made his 22-footer.I was pleased with our effort in the second half, Portland coach Terry Stotts said. Beno made two jumpers that obviously made a difference. We put ourselves in a position to win a game on the road against a good team and just fell a little short in the second half.LaMarcus Aldridge led Portland with 32 points, 18 in the second half, while Wesley Matthews finished with 25 points. Lillard, who struggled through three quarters, scored 23, including 10 in the fourth as Portland made its comeback.The loss gave Portland its first three-game losing streak this season.If I knew the answer, I would fix it, Aldridge said when asked about executiion. Joe Mauer Jersey. So, I dont know. I think weve got to look in the mirror and see what were doing.Portland only converted a third of its shots through much of the first three quarters. That allowed Memphis to extend its advantage to 20. The Trail Blazers were able to trim the Memphis lead to 78-70 after three.Matthews and Aldridge keyed a 12-2 rally in the middle of the fourth. Aldridge backed down whatever defender the Grizzlies rotated to him.Portland got no closer than three points in the final minute thanks to Udrihs baskets — both coming late in the shot clock.I thought the fourth quarter was as close to playoff intensity as you can get in game 40, Memphis coach Dave Joerger said.TIP-INS:Trail Blazers: Nicolas Batum scored three points, and has reached double figures only once in the last seven games. ...Portland has lost seven of the last eight games against Memphis. ...After Portlands leading three scorers, no other player had more than five points.Grizzlies: Former Grizzly Shane Battier, part of the announcing crew for the afternoon University of Memphis and Central Florida game at FedExForum, attended the game and tried to sneak onto the floor for a shooting contest during a timeout. ...Randolph grabbed his eighth rebound of the game in the second quarter, passing Pau Gasol as the top rebounder in Grizzlies franchise history.CONLEYS WHEELSConley warmed up before the game, but said he thought he needed rest on his sore right ankle, missing his second straight game. Indications are he could return Monday against the Mavericks.HELLO, MEMPHISGreen and backup point guard Russ Smith, obtained in the three-team deal last week, appeared at their first home game for the Grizzlies. Green received a standing ovation when he entered in first quarter. Smith did not play.UP NEXT:Trail Blazers: Host Kings on MondayGrizzlies: Host Mavericks on Monday ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen