Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rly in the third, but Chris Evans made it 35-

in
Über uns
17.05.2018 15:21
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

LILLE, France -- Wales is facing Belgium in a European Championship quarterfinal on Friday. Here are five Wales players to watch:---GARETH BALEWhen it comes to Wales, it all starts with Bale.The worlds most expensive footballer has clearly enjoyed himself hugely as the leader of a happy, united team.Perhaps the defining image of Bales tournament came after Wales beat Northern Ireland 1-0 last Saturday. The carefree playtime with his toddler daughter on the Parc des Princes field showed a man seemingly free of stress.Bale has delivered. Three goals and one assist puts him top of the Golden Boot table before the quarterfinals, and his 12 goal attempts on target is also the most at Euro 2016.The last time Wales played Belgium, one year ago, Bale scored the one goal in Cardiff to win a Euro 2016 qualifier---ASHLEY WILLIAMSThe defender described by Bale this week as priceless, hes the rock, the captain.The Wales star was asked because Williams was slowed ahead of facing Belgium by an injury to his left shoulder, caused by a collision with a teammate in the round of 16.It has been a tough tournament for the 31-year-old Swansea defender. His misplaced header teed up Jamie Vardy to level for England in a group game Wales led but lost 2-1.Still, Wales coach Chris Coleman wont rest Williams unless he has no choice.Among his 63 games for Wales, Williams has played all 14 in qualifying and here in France. Only Bale and defender Chris Gunter can match that record.---AARON RAMSEYOf all the Arsenal players at Euro 2016, with eight different teams, Ramsey has been arguably the most effective.Only Eden Hazard of Belgium has more assists than Ramseys two.While opponents must have a strategy for containing Bale, Ramsey provides an extra threat as the Wales No. 10.Their 33 career goals for Wales -- 22 for Bale, 11 for Ramsey -- is more than rest of the squad combined.---JOE ALLENKnown to the Wales camp as their Xavi Hernandez or Andrea Pirlo, Allens neat passing knits the play together.Allen is at the heart of the national team after being on the fringes for much of the season at Liverpool.One of several past and present Swansea players in a squad which seems as close as a club team under coach Chris Coleman.---CHRIS GUNTERThe most-capped player for Wales in the 23-man Euro 2016 squad. Gunter will make his 72nd appearance if, as expected, he lines up at right wing-back against Belgium.Still, it is a possible 73rd game in a semifinal next Wednesday that has become a family affair for Gunter.That match in Lyon is one day before Gunter is due to do best man duties at his brothers wedding in Cancun, Mexico.Gunter revealed this week that several family members were already flying to Mexico ahead of the quarterfinal.I think it will be the first best mans speech ever on Skype, Gunter said. Wholesale Celtics Jerseys . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Celtics Jerseys Online . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.net/ . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Womens Celtics Jerseys .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Cyber Monday Celtics Jerseys . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Michigan quarterback Wilton Speight took a beating last week against Colorado. This week, he spent most of the day standing back and watching his teammates do all the work.DeVeon Smith led an overwhelming ground game with 107 yards rushing and a touchdown and Karan Higdon ran for two scores and No. 4 Michigan routed Penn State 49-10 on Saturday in both teams Big Ten opener.We were looking for a way to be more careful out there so I wasnt getting hit as much as I did last week, Speight said. Luckily, our offensive line and our running backs were great. I think there was one time where we called the same play eight straight times, just flipping the sides, and we were picking up nine or 10 yards a pop. I was just laughing every time I got the same signal.Michigan (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten) finished with 326 yards rushing and scored six of its seven touchdowns on the ground. Five different backs scored on the ground.I was really impressed by all of our running backs, coach Jim Harbaugh said. We were moving the chains and breaking off big runs.The Nittany Lions (2-2, 0-1) were simply running out of bodies on defense. They came into the game missing three starting linebackers, lost Brandon Smith to a second-quarter targeting penalty then lost Jan Johnson to injury.I dont know if Ive ever been through or seen anything like this, Penn State coach James Franklin said. Weve got three guys out, and then Brandon gets thrown out going for an interception. Then Jan Johnson comes in, and we lose him, too.Penn State was overmatched on the other side of the ball as well. Saquon Barkley rushed for 59 yards and caught five passes for 77 more, but no one stepped up to help.They are just physical on both fronts, Franklin said. The offensive line is big and strong, and their defensive line is more of the same. Plus theyve got one of the most talented secondaries in the country.Jabrill Peppers gave the fans an early thrill by returning Penn States first punt to the 9, although a bench-interference penalty moved the ball to the Nittany Lions 24. Seven plays later, Khalid Hill dove in on 4th-and-goal from the 1.The Wolverines also scored touchdowns on their next two drives. Pennn State finally got a couple stops, but the Wolverines took a 28-0 halftime lead on Higdons 2-yard run.ddddddddddddThe Nittany Lions got on the board with a field goal early in the third, but Chris Evans made it 35-3 with a 3-yard run and the Wolverines cruised to the win.THE TAKEAWAYPENN STATE : The Nittany Lions couldnt compete on either side of the ball. Depth is becoming a serious issue at linebacker, with four players injured, so the defensive staff is going to have to find a new way to stop teams on the ground and on short passes.MICHIGAN : The Wolverines dominated in the trenches, with their defensive line continuously overrunning Penn States offensive line. They registered five sacks while building their first-half lead. Speight, meanwhile, had all the time he needed. I thought we blocked things well, and I thought the defensive line was really good, Harbaugh said. I was very pleased tonight.POLL IMPLICATIONSMICHIGAN: The Wolverines came in at No. 4 and there seems little chance that will change much with No. 1 Alabama winning earlier in the day in a blowout and No. 2 Ohio State on a bye. No. 3 Louisville was at Marshall.ANTHEM PROTESTSeveral players held up a fist on the Michigan sideline during the national anthem.Theres a freedom of expression, and people can speak their mind, said Harbaugh. I can tell you what I believe, but Ive thought about this for a few weeks, and just because Im the football coach, I cant dictate what other people believe. I support them speaking their mind.INJURY REPORTMichigan: WR Jeremy Clark suffered what the Wolverines believe was a torn ACL. This would have been an A-plus-plus-plus day if we werent saddened about Jeremy, Harbaugh said.UP NEXTPENN STATE: Returns to Happy Valley for the first of three straight home games. The Nittany Lions face Minnesota next Saturday in the Golden Gophers first trip to Penn State since 2009.MICHIGAN: Plays its fifth straight game at the Big House, but will have a tougher test against Wisconsin. The 11th-ranked Badgers routed No. 8 Michigan State 30-6 in East Lansing. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen