Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SUNRISE, Fla. [url=http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/danton-heinen-hockey-jersey/]D anton Heinen Jersey[/url] . -- Martin St.

in
die Pension
05.09.2019 10:34
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

SUNRISE, Fla. Danton Heinen Jersey . -- Martin St. Louis and the Tampa Bay Lightning have remained on a roll even without star Steven Stamkos. St. Louis had a goal and two assists and the Tampa Bay Lightning extended their winning streak to five games with a 6-1 victory over the Florida Panthers on Monday. St. Louis had an assist on Tyler Johnsons tap-in goal off a wide shot off the boards by Victor Hedman and added another on Valtteri Filppulas power-play goal less than five minutes later for a 3-1 Lightning lead. St. Louis scored his 16th goal of the season when his batted shot eluded Florida goaltender Scott Clemmensen for a 4-1 advantage after two periods. "When (Steven Stamkos) went down, we had that sense of shock, but won some games. Then reality set in. It set in when we went out West," Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said. "Marty went into a little bit of a funk at that time when Stammer was gone. I dont think weve had a better player on our team in the last eight games than (Marty). Hes the captain and hes led the way for us. "Marty has clearly put the team on his back of late." Alex Killorn tied the game for Tampa Bay 19 seconds after Sean Bergenheim gave Florida a 1-0 lead on a power-play goal past Lightning goalie Ben Bishop. "Marty was huge. He opened up the floodgates and made some great plays and scored a pretty nice goal, too," Killorn said. "Hes obviously a leader on our team and we look to him for strong play. He came up huge in the second and everyone kind of followed his lead." The Lightning are 10-2-2 in games when St. Louis has appeared on the scoresheet since Stamkos broke his leg on Nov. 11. "I feel good out there adjusting to new linemates," said St. Louis, who is on a five-game point streak. "Its been fun. The young guys have a lot of energy. When youre winning and contributing, thats a fun feeling. "I definitely took it as a challenge and want to deliver." In his first full season behind the Lightning bench, Cooper has watched his club jump out to a quick start and hold a strong 23-11-3 record despite having Stamkos sidelined. Cooper said the key to beating the Panthers by five goals -- they also beat them 7-2 in the Tampa Bay Times Forum on Oct. 10 -- was the quick answer after the Panthers took the early lead. "It wasnt so much the second (period), it was the answer after they scored. We had a couple of really good penalty kills and made an unfortunate error that ended up in the back of our net. A big turning point for us was scoring on the next shift," Cooper said. "We went into the room 1-1 and we came out flying. It helped to get the 5-on-3. We smelled it. The boys got after it. "Were riding some momentum going into Christmas." Florida coach Peter Horachek was disappointed in his teams effort, especially returning home after going 3-1 on a tough road swing through Canada with wins over Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa. "The guys didnt really have a lot of push-back. It was probably the worst game since Ive been here for sure," the interim coach said. NOTES: Florida F Scottie Upshall (upper body) was hurt in the first period and didnt return. ... Tampa Bay D Sami Salo (upper body) left in the second period and didnt return. ... Florida G Tim Thomas remained on the injured reserve (retroactive to Dec. 12) and missed his sixth straight game after being hurt nearly two weeks ago in practice. ... With the win in the teams third meeting, Tampa Bay won the first annual Governors Cup, created during the off-season by Florida Governor Rick Scott. ... Tampa Bay and Florida are both idle through the holiday break before hosting games Saturday -- the Lightning against Montreal, the Panthers playing Detroit. John Moore Bruins Jersey . Sources tell TSN that union executives travelled to select CFL cities Monday to open dialogue with players and answer questions. After the tentative deal was reached Saturday night, several players posted messages of frustration and disappointment on social media - and that carried over into Sunday on both the web and the field. Torey Krug Jersey . Hamels threw seven sharp innings to earn his 100th career victory, Domonic Brown had a career-best five RBIs and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Cincinnati Reds 12-1 on Saturday night to end a four-game losing streak. http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/derek-sanderson-hockey-jersey/ . 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham.SEATTLE -- Marco Pappa, Chad Barrett and Obafemi Martins each scored second-half goals and the Seattle Sounders ended Real Salt Lakes season-opening unbeaten streak at 12 with a 4-0 victory Saturday in a game between the two top teams in Major League Soccer. Gonzalo Pineda also scored on a first-half penalty kick for the Sounders (9-3-2). Pappas goal was his first of the season. Barrett scored for the second straight game, giving him three goals for the year. Martins tallied his sixth. While Seattle won its MLS-high fifth straight home match, Salt Lake (6-1-6) fell for the first time, missing a chance to set an MLS record for longest unbeaten streak to start the year. Los Angeles (12-0 in 1996 and 10-0-2 in 2010) and Kansas City (10-0-2 in 2000) previously had 12-game season-opening undefeated streaks. Salt Lake also had an overall 16-game regular-season unbeaten streak (8-0-8) end. RSL hadnt lost since last Sept. 21 at home against San Jose, 2-1. "We talked about it before the game that we wanted to break the streak and keep the record for a couple of people," Sounders head coach Sigi Schmid said. "But mainly, we talked about us being No. 1 going against No. 2, and we have to show what were made of. "As a group, were maturing, and to be able to step into a game between first place and second place and win and have a convincing result speaks volumes for our character." Pinedas penalty kick was set up when a loose ball in the RSL box was sent toward the left post. Lamar Neagle of the Sounders chased after it, and was pushed to the ground by Aaron Maund, Pineda then beat goalkeeper Jeff Attinella to the back left side midway tthrough the 42nd minute. Gerry Cheevers Jersey. Pappas goal late in the 55th minute came off of a direct free kick, launched over a six-man wall from 23 yards away on the right side. Barrett made it 3-0 early in the 62nd minute with a 12-yard shot that went high into the net. Martins notched the final goal late in the 90th minute on a give-and-go with Kenny Cooper. With the upcoming World Cup shaking up MLS rosters, both teams were without key players. Among the Sounders missing was leading goal scorer Clint Dempsey (eight goals). That created an opportunity for Barrett, who started and scored for the second week in a row. "I talked to Sigi, and he said since Dempsey was going to be gone for World Cup, there were going to be opportunities to step in," Barrett said. "In the practice weeks leading up to it, I was going to make sure that my fitness was where it needed to be. Coming in here, once you get one, the goal just seems to get a little bit bigger every time." Real Salt Lake is the second-highest scoring team in MLS behind Seattle. But of those 23 goals, 14 were missing due to World Cup (two for Kyle Beckerman) or injury (six each for Alvaro Saborio and Joao Plata). "Its a tough place to play, and we dont have a full arsenal," coach Jeff Cassar said. "But I thought the guys out there did a very good job. I just told the guys to discount the third and fourth goals, because we were pushing and we knew we were going to be exposed at the back. "It was a fantastic run that we went on, but Im trying to make sure the team will react the same way I do: We have work to do, and its on to the next game." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen