Image and video hosting by TinyPic

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore.com/marco-fabian-mexico-jer sey/]Marco Fabian Jersey[/u

in
die Pension
05.09.2019 10:34
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

New York, NY (SportsNetwork. Marco Fabian Jersey .com) - For the second straight time, Tampa Bay Lightning forward Ondrej Palat has been named the NHLs top rookie for the month. Palat, who was also honored back in January, finished off March with five goals and 16 points over 16 games as the Bolts are competing with the Montreal Canadiens for home-ice advantage in the first round of the playoffs. The 23-year-old native of the Czech Republic recorded at least one point in nine of those contests and posted a five-game scoring streak from March 8-17. Palat currently ranks second among all first-year players with 32 assists and 51 points, while sitting fourth with 19 goals. He is the first back-to-back winner since Ryan Nugent-Hopkins was tabbed the NHLs top rookie in both October and November of 2011. Javier Aquino Jersey . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI. Javier Hernandez Jersey . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. http://www.soccermexicojerseysteamstore.com/raul-jimenez-mexico-jersey/ . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy.Graeme McDowell believes the next European to skipper the Ryder Cup side will be one of four players. The Northern Irishman, who was not part of the side which lost 17-11 to the Americans on Sunday, has named his contenders as Padraig Harrington, Thomas Bjorn, Paul Lawrie and Miguel Angel Jimenez.When asked who he felt should captain Europe in Paris in two years time, McDowell told Sky Sports News HQ: Youve got to be looking at Harrington, Bjorn, Lawrie - who has thrown his hat into the ring and has been given the resounding recommendation of Sam Torrance - and probably Jimenez. I think Lee Westwood probably has one or two more Ryder Cups left in him, so I look at one of those other four guys. Padraig Harrington has the right credentials to be Europes next Ryder Cup skipper says McDowell Harrington certainly has the right playing credentials. It would be the third Irishman in a row, so if you guys are sick of having Irish captains you might want to have a year off!But any of those four would be phenomenal. Its not as though anything needs to change. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for jjust ?£6. Jesus Molina Jersey. 99. No contract. Our template on how to win Ryder Cups remains solid. They just ran into the better team last week and there was nothing they could do about it.You had a US team that was hungry, fired up on home soil, and the stars aligned - just one of those things. The 37-year-old, who holed the cup-clinching putt during the 2010 match at Celtic Manor, says he was not overly concerned by the behaviour of a few home fans during the recent match at Hazeltine.The 2010 US Open winner added: It was only 0.01 per cent of the crowd that are out there trying to bother the European players.For me, I dont mind the post-shot stuff. I expect, if I miss a putt in America, to get cheered. You had a US team that was hungry, fired up on home soil, and the stars aligned - just one of those things. McDowell on Hazeltine result I dont like the pre-shot stuff, when players have to back-off, because of a few idiots.But I dont mind the partisan stuff because I think thats what the Ryder Cup is all about.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Top five Ryder Cup shots Clarke: No Ryder regrets Ryder Cup recap Golf live on Sky Sports ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen