Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/nolan-ryan-angels-jersey/]Nol an Ryan Jersey[/url] .com) -

in
Anwesen
07.09.2019 07:41
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork. Nolan Ryan Jersey .com) - Brandon Saad scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:03 remaining in the third period as the Chicago Blackhawks edged the Calgary Flames 2-1 on Sunday night. Johnny Gaudreau, who set up Jiri Hudler for the lone Calgary goal, lost control of the puck when he fell down just inside the Chicago zone, triggering a counter rush for the Blackhawks. Jonathan Toews dished to Saad and he beat Jonas Hiller over the glove on a breakaway. Antti Raanta made 23 saves for the Blackhawks, who bounced back from Saturdays road loss to the New York Islanders that snapped their winning streak at eight games. Hiller stopped 26 shots for Calgary, which was winless on a four-game road trip and has lost five straight overall. The teams traded goals in the second period. Hudler gave the Flames a 1-0 lead when he came in as a trailer on a rush, collected Gaudreaus pass and ripped a slap shot from the slot past Raanta at 4:27. The Blackhawks answered nine seconds into a power play. Some nice puck movement led to Toews feeding Patrick Sharp for a one-timer from the bottom of the left circle at 8:43. Game Notes Defenseman Tim Erixon played 10:43 for Chicago after being acquired for forward Jeremy Morin in a trade with Columbus earlier Sunday ... Calgary was 0-for-3 on the power play. Darin Erstad Angels Jersey . In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces. Andrew Heaney Jersey . All of 46 seconds into the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over Alex Ovechkins struggling Washington Capitals, Crosby assisted on Chris Kunitzs goal. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/jonathan-lucroy-angels-jersey/ . Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder.HOUSTON -- Jay Bruce got off to a slower than expected start this season. He soon warmed up, and with the post-season approaching, the Cincinnati slugger certainly isnt slowing down. Bruce hit a grand slam and had five RBIs, Mike Leake pitched eight scoreless innings and the Reds cruised to a 10-0 win over Houston on Tuesday night, handing the Astros their 100th loss. The home run was Bruces 30th, giving him at least 30 homers in three straight seasons. His performance pushed his RBI total to 100, which is a career high. "Thirty home runs is almost automatic if he stays healthy because thats his swing," manager Dusty Baker said. "But it was great to see him get his 100 RBIs, especially with the fact that he started off struggling in the RBI department. "We had (Sin-Soo) Choo on all the time and we had Joey (Votto) on all the time and he had quite a few chances. Now hes cashing them in and hopefully it continues into the playoffs." Cincinnati is 4 1/2 games ahead of Washington for second NL wild card. The Astros are the first major league team to lose at least 100 games in three straight seasons since Kansas City from 2004-06. "Im always going to concentrate on the things we need to do to improve," Houston manager Bo Porter said when asked about losing 100 games. "I dont concern myself with what it is people are going to say. I concern myself about the men in that clubhouse and how were going to get better every day." The Reds got to work early, with Zack Cozart driving in two runs in a four-run first inning. Cincinnati was up by five in the fourth before Bruces towering slam to the Crawford Boxes in left field pushed the lead to 9-0 and chased Jordan Lyles (7-8). Leake (14-6) allowed five hits over eight innings and struck out six with two walks. Sean Marshall, who hadnt pitched since May 20 because of shoulder tendinitis, threw a perfect ninth to complete the shutout. The Reds tagged Lyles for nine hits and nine runs in 3 1-3 innings. The Astros, who have the worst record in the majors, fell to 51-100. They were 56-106 in 2011 and dropped to 55-107 last year, their final season in the National League. With a rookie-filled team and the lowest payroll in the majors, the Astros have had plenty of lopsided games this year. But even in an already dismal year,, the night they eclipsed the century mark yet again was particularly ugly. J. C. Ramirez Angels Jersey. Things went downhill quickly for the Astros. Lyles had a two-base error when he fielded a high-bouncing grounder hit by Brandon Phillips and badly overthrew first base with one out in the first. An RBI single by Bruce made it 1-0. Xavier Paul walked to load the bases and Todd Fraziers single pushed the lead to 2-0. Cozart wrapped up the scoring in that inning with a two-RBI single to make it 4-0. The bottom of the first didnt go any better for Houston. Jonathan Villar hit a leadoff single, but was thrown out trying to stretch it into a double. But it wasnt just that he was thrown out, but the way he was thrown out that was embarrassing. Villar slid into second base, but Phillips already had the ball before he began the slide. The always flamboyant Phillips reached backward between his legs to apply the tag as Villar crashed head-first into Phillips backside. "Thats the way I play," Villar said. "Im aggressive. I was trying to make something happen, motivate my team. Its hard to change because thats the way Ive always played." Phillips said he wasnt trying to showboat, and he initially didnt realize that Villar was coming. "The crowd let me know that he was coming to second base," Phillips said. "I just had to quickly put the tag between my legs. Thats the only reason I tagged him. If I didnt hear the crowd, I would have just caught it and looked around and he would have been safe." However, he probably could have tagged him in a less showy way. "Thats me," he said with a laugh. "I do things off the wall, yes." Baker laughed when asked about the play. "Ask Brandon," he said. "I think he gets bored sometimes." Cozart added an RBI single in the third to extend Cincinnatis lead to 5-0. Derrick Robinson walked with no outs in the fourth inning before Shin-Soo Choo drew a walk. A one-out walk by Votto loaded the bases to set up the slam by Bruce, which chased Lyles. It was his first grand slam since Sept. 5, 2008. NOTES: The series wraps up on Wednesday when Houstons Brad Peacock opposes Greg Reynolds. ... Votto extended his hitting streak at Minute Maid Park to 23 games, which is the longest by a player in the parks history. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen