Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Prince Fielder ended his Texas home run drought, and Robbie Ross finally got some help from the offence as a

in
Anwesen
07.09.2019 07:41
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Prince Fielder ended his Texas home run drought, and Robbie Ross finally got some help from the offence as a starter. Shoes UK Online Cheap . Fielder and Kevin Kouzmanoff hit back-to-back homers, Ross limited Seattle to five singles in seven-plus innings and the Texas Rangers beat the Mariners 5-0 Tuesday night. Fielder ended a 13-game homerless streak to start the season with a line drive to right-centre field off former Texas first-round pick Blake Beavan (0-1) to lead off the second inning. Two pitches later, Kouzmanoff went deep to left. Told before the game that he was a game away from tying the longest drought to start a season in his career, Fielder casually figured it was about time for a long ball. "I was just messing around," said Fielder, in his first season with the Rangers after a trade that sent fan favourite Ian Kinsler to Detroit. "But I guess it worked." The Mariners didnt get a runner past second base in their third shutout loss in a week. "Probably the first night where I was probably a little disappointed in our approach a little bit," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. "I thought we should have done better." Kouzmanoff also had two doubles, the second one driving in two runs to put the Rangers up 4-0 in the eighth inning. Fielder scored from first base after he was intentionally walked following a pair of strikeouts. Ross (1-0), a former reliever, got his first win as a starter in his third try as the Rangers recorded their third straight win by shutout and fourth in seven victories overall. Fielders homer was the first run the Rangers scored with Ross on the mound. He had gone 12 1-3 innings without Texas scoring, tops in the majors. "Its funny because Im just trying to go out there and do the best I can to keep it close because I know were going to start scoring," said Ross, who has allowed two earned runs in 18 innings as a starter. Ross struck out Abraham Almonte and Brad Miller to start the game, but didnt have another strikeout. After Robinson Cano and Corey Hart followed with singles, Ross ended the first inning on Stefen Romeros groundout to short -- the first of seven straight outs on grounders and 16 overall. The left-hander didnt walk anybody in 7 2-3 innings, but hit Miller with a pitch twice. The second one made Cano the potential tying run in the eighth, but Ross got him on a flyout to centre before Alexi Ogando replaced him. "I think he was able to get in on us and I guess kind of mix it up," Miller said. "We really just didnt string together our good at-bats often, but credit to him." Beavan was called up from Triple-A Tacoma to fill in for rookie left-hander James Paxton, who is out with a strained muscle in his back. He gave up six hits -- the other four besides the homers were singles -- in four innings with one strikeout. He came out for Dominic Leone because of shoulder soreness. The right-hander who grew up in nearby Irving spent most of last season with Tacoma after losing his spot in the rotation after two starts. It was his first start since April 10, 2013, and first appearance since a relief outing last July 9. NOTES: It will be a battle of aces Wednesday night when Seattles Felix Hernandez facing Texas Yu Darvish. The Japanese right-hander is the first AL starter since Hernandez in 2007 to begin the season with two starts of at least seven shutout innings in April. Darvish lost to Hernandez twice during his rookie season in 2012. They didnt face each other last year. ... The Rangers had multiple homers in a game for the first time this season. They went deep just twice in their first seven home games. ... The Mariners had a double play that went down as a routine 6-4-3, but was far from it. The ball caromed off shortstop Millers glove straight to Cano just as he was getting to second base, and Cano made the easy throw to first. Shoes UK From China . The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17. Wholesale Shoes UK Free Shipping . It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. https://www.shoesukonline.com/ . In the opener of the World Group first-round series, world No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky of Thornhill, Ont.NAPLES, Italy - Forward Lorenzo Insigne has extended his contract with Napoli by one more year through 2018-19.Napoli announced the deal Monday, two days after an inspiring 2-0 win over Serie A title contender Roma.Financial terms were not disclosed.The 23-year-old Insignne was a member of Italys World Cup squad this year but hasnt featured for the national team yet under new Azzurri coach Antonio Conte. Fake Shoes UK. .A versatile winger, Insigne scored twice when Napoli beat Fiorentina 3-1 in last seasons Italian Cup final. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen