Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DALLAS -- Chandler Parsons is going to the Dallas Mavericks after the Houston Rockets decided not to match the restricted free a

in
Anwesen
07.09.2019 07:41
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

DALLAS -- Chandler Parsons is going to the Dallas Mavericks after the Houston Rockets decided not to match the restricted free agents three-year offer sheet worth more than $45 million. Mark Pysyk Panthers Jersey . Parsons tweeted Sunday after he said he heard from Rockets general manager Daryl Morey and owner Leslie Alexander about the teams decision. "Nothing but utmost respect for them, the fans and the city of Houston. THANK YOU for your support!," Parsons wrote before following that with another farewell tweet. "Houston will always have a special place in my heart and I will never forget the memories. My teammates, I love you, thank you," his second entry read. The 6-foot-9 small forward signed the offer sheet early Thursday, only minutes after the NBAs moratorium on signing free agents ended. Houston had until Sunday to match. Mark Cuban welcomed Parsons to Dallas in a message Sunday afternoon on a Cyber Dust account controlled by the Mavericks owner and the team. Dallas also struck a deal with free agent veteran swingman Richard Jefferson on a one-year minimum deal. Parsons will be in the Dallas frontcourt with Dirk Nowitzki and recently reacquired Tyson Chandler after playing his first three NBA seasons with the Rockets. The 25-year-old Parsons has averaged 14.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.1 assists while starting 207 of his 213 games in the NBA. He was a second-round pick out of Florida in the 2011 draft. Evgenii Dadonov Panthers Jersey . The club was unable to retain hitting coach Kevin Seitzer, who is bound for Atlanta. Seitzer replaces Greg Walker, who was assisted by Scott Fletcher this season as the Braves finished 79-83. Denis Malgin Panthers Jersey . Early in the first period, Stuart pinched in from the blue line, hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for elbowing. Nash remained in the game for the rest of the first period, but did not return for the second. http://www.hockeypanthersofficialonline.com/aaron-ekblad-hockey-jersey/ . The Big Man finished 3-1 in Week 19, and sits at 53-24 on the season. Now Schultz is ready for more action.The Calgary Flames have sent goalie Reto Berra to the Colorado Avalanche in exchange for a second round draft pick in 2014. In 29 games with the Flames this season, the 27-year-old Berra has an .8897 save percentage and 2. Frank Vatrano Jersey. 95 goals against average. A former fourth-round pick of the St. Louis Blues (2006), Berra is in his first year in the NHL. More details to come. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen