Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SANTA CLARA, Calif. [url=http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/Miranda-Copa-America-Jersey/]Mira nda Jersey[/url] . -- At last, Mario

in
Häuser
11.09.2019 04:01
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

SANTA CLARA, Calif. Miranda Jersey . -- At last, Mario Manningham is back in game-week mode. And that has a far better ring to it than rehab mode given the countless hours he has spent for much of the last year nursing himself back to health following major knee surgery. Manningham walked through the locker room Wednesday, binder in hand and headed for meetings with the expectation that he will play for the San Francisco 49ers (6-2) in Sundays game against Carolina (5-3), even if coach Jim Harbaugh has yet to formally say so. "Mario, hes a receiver whos easy to throw to, so its not going to take much time for him to get back up to speed," quarterback Colin Kaepernick said. Manningham is on the active roster again nearly 11 months after a knee injury derailed his season and forced him to the sidelines long before the Super Bowl run. Michael Crabtree is back on the practice field six months after he suffered a torn right Achilles tendon that also sent him to surgery. Kaepernick credits both of his star wideouts for returning to their former explosive selves so soon. Such compliments go a long way. "Its important when it comes from your teammates," Manningham said. "I know I can get better, everybody can always get better. Im trying to take it step by step and do what I can do to make my team look better. Im practicing like Im playing, just trying to make plays and come out with a W." At the start of practice, the first full session for Crabtree since he was medically cleared Tuesday, he planted hard with his healthy right foot to cut inside on a short route. Between drills, he shuffled his feet in a little jive as Bruce Springsteens "Born in the U.S.A." blared from the sound system. Crabtree has been doing speed work for a few weeks. "I really just want to get back out there. They really have to calm me down. I was the first person out there today stretching for no reason," he said. "When I come back Ill let you know if its stronger. Right now Im just trying to get going." Harbaugh wandered over for a glimpse of the receivers doing their position work. He will be among those to keep Crabtree on task so he doesnt try to do too much too soon. "Good to have him back, 15 reporting eligible," Harbaugh said earlier, referencing Crabtrees uniform number. "Everybody kind of watches out of the corner of their eyes doing their drills. Its neat to see any player who comes back from a serious injury, understanding the grueling rehab thats taken place, the mental toughness grinding through those rehab sessions. ... Hell be on a pitch count." Just imagine what San Franciscos 32nd-ranked passing game might look like down the stretch with these two back in the offensive mix for Kaepernick to complement Anquan Boldin. Suddenly, San Franciscos players will allow themselves to think about the added big-play potential for a unit already on a nice roll and riding a five-game winning streak in which the team has scored at least 30 points in each victory. "Itll be crazy," running back Frank Gore said. "Looking back the way guys were playing, especially with Kap and Crab on the field last year and how they were so used to breaking a lot of plays down the field, the running game will be getting easier. Thats big for the team. A lot of teams are playing us with a lot of people in the box. With those guys back out there making plays, with the people who are already making plays -- Vernon (Davis), Anquan Boldin, adding Crab, Mario, thats big." Before his injury last December, Manningham had 42 receptions for 449 yards and one touchdown in 12 games and 10 starts. He injured his left knee in a loss at Seattle Dec. 23 then underwent reconstructive surgery to repair torn anterior cruciate and posterior cruciate ligaments. Crabtree, the teams 10th overall pick in the 2009 draft out of Texas Tech, established career highs last season with 85 receptions for 1,105 yards and nine touchdowns. Then Crabtree sustained the injury during 7-on-7 drills in an organized team activity May 21. Manningham is likely to make his season debut for the 49ers in Sundays home game against Carolina. Crabtree shouldnt be more than a couple of weeks behind him. In Crabtrees case, the 49ers have slightly less than three weeks before they must activate him. "I had the math since the surgery, five months, 27 days as of Sunday, so five months, 30 days, today," Harbaugh said. "Surprised? I dont know the surprise there, I guess because you watch them day to day. Successful surgery, on track at every point, doing everything he was asked to do by the doctors. All reports were really good." Philippe Coutinho Jersey . -- Down to 10 men and behind on the scoreboard, Toronto FC displayed its perseverance. Alisson Brazil Jersey . Beanballs were the theme Friday night as the Red Sox and Rays had another AL East rumble, with Boston earning a 3-2 victory on A. http://www.soccerbrazilonline.com/ .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season.Notts County Ladies duo Ellen White and Amy Turner have been recalled to England’s squad for the Euro qualification games against Belgium and Bosnia-Herzegovina. The pair are in contention to face Belgium at Rotherhams New York Stadium on April 8, followed by the trip to Zenica four days later, after neither was part of the squad that travelled to the inaugural SheBelieves Cup in the USA earlier this month.Birmingham City midfielder Jo Potter also returns to the squad but Arsenal new-girl Jodie Taylor and Manchester Citys Isobel Christiansen miss out due to injury. England have won their first two qualifying matches - scoring a total of nine goals without conceding - as they bid to reach EURO2017 in the Netherlands and midfielder Jill Scott says the Lionesses are keen to maintain their 100 per cent record.Weve got a team that is full of winners, she told Sky Sports. Some games are easier than others but we want to win all of our games convincingly.We want to push on as a team, get better, and develop good habits on the field. Renato Augusto Jersey. Well definitely be looking to get those two wins next week.England squad in full: Goalkeepers: Karen Bardsley (Manchester City), Siobhan Chamberlain (Liverpool), Carly Telford (Notts County)Defenders: Laura Bassett (Notts County), Lucy Bronze (Manchester City), Gilly Flaherty (Chelsea), Alex Greenwood (Liverpool), Steph Houghton (Manchester City), Alex Scott (Arsenal), Casey Stoney (Arsenal), Demi Stokes (Manchester City), Amy Turner (Notts County)Midfielders: Katie Chapman (Chelsea), Jordan Nobbs (Arsenal), Jo Potter (Birmingham City), Jill Scott (Manchester City), Fara Williams (Arsenal)Forwards: Eniola Aluko (Chelsea), Karen Carney (Chelsea), Gemma Davison (Chelsea), Toni Duggan (Manchester City), Fran Kirby (Chelsea), Ellen White (Notts County) Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen