Image and video hosting by TinyPic

so for me like a family, like home, so it was n

in
Über uns
23.09.2019 00:58
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- For the second time in a week during the WNBA Finals, the league acknowledged a late officiating mistake.The WNBA said the officials missed a shot clock violation in the deciding Game 5 on Thursday night in which the Los Angeles Sparks beat the defending champion Minnesota Lynx 77-76.After reviewing postgame video, we have determined that Nneka Ogwumikes shot with 1:14 remaining in regulation time should not have counted due to a shot-clock violation, and that the referees improperly failed to review the play under the instant replay rules, Renee Brown, WNBA chief of basketball operations and player relations, said in a statement Friday.Ogwumikes jumper with 3.1 seconds left, off the rebound of her blocked shot, won it for the Sparks.The league earlier this week admitted a mistake after officials missed an 8-second backcourt violation that benefited Minnesota late in Game 4 on Sunday. The Lynx scored on that possession for a four-point lead with 12.5 seconds left and won 85-79.Minnesota coach Cheryl Reeve was angry in her postgame news conference Thursday night about both missed calls, saying the league needed to do more than just apologize and send a memo.Its really unfortunate that players continually put themselves out there, playing and competing at a really high level. Whether it was the 8-second call in LA or the game today, doesnt matter, OK? The game today, its not fair to the players, Reeve said. Its not enough just to apologize or send out a memo that they got something wrong, OK? These players are so invested and something must be done about the officiating in this league because its not fair to these great players we have.WNBA rules state in the final two minutes of a game, plays are only reviewable immediately. Earlier in the game, time can elapse and plays can still be reviewed. In college basketball, officials are given more time to review calls in the final two minutes.It was reviewable at the time when she shot it, Reeve said. The referees at that point didnt think anything was wrong. They didnt understand it was the end of the clock. They didnt hear the shot clock. When they put the ball in play, the play is no longer reviewable.Arenas switched shot clocks midseason. There were some issues when they were changed about how audible the horn was when it reached zero.This wasnt the first year officiating mistakes happened in playoff games. Last season, in the Western Conference finals, the Lynx were aided by a foul with 1.5 seconds left in a tie game against Phoenix. The league acknowledged the call should never have been made.Its unfortunate were having this discussion, Reeve said. The number of people that have contacted us and said this shot was no good, its unfortunate. I mean, I dont know what happens from there. Maybe they still win. I dont know. Thats why I dont want to take anything away from LA.Lynx star Maya Moore didnt realize the controversy until asked about it in a sullen losing locker room.OK, that doesnt make me feel any better, Moore said.She said she thought she saw one of the officials signal for a review and was surprised to hear that didnt occur, the details of the final minutes lost in the haze of defeat.Well, it doesnt mean anything now, Moore said.Vapormax Flyknit 3 Suomi . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Nike Vapormax Naiset . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.vapormaxsuomi.com/ . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Vapormax 2019 Suomi .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Nike Vapormax Halvalla . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night.Valtteri Bottas is certain he has made the right decision by staying at Williams in 2017.Bottas will race for the team for a fifth consecutive season next year after joining as a test driver in 2012. He had been linked to a Renault drive next year, but with Williams deciding to exercise its contract option on him for 2017 the speculation over his future has been put to bed.Ive been with the team racing for nearly for four seasons and before that, I was a test driver, he said. I still have a feeling we have to achieve more together than what we have done so far.I currently have a stat that I have the most points without a win, which I hate, so thats our plan together. It wouuld be very special to have my first win with Williams.ddddddddddddIt is also for me like a family, like home, so it was natural for me to continue.Regulation changes next year have the potential to shake the order up, with Williams hoping to take advantage and move forward on the grid.I do believe next year, with the rule changes, its a good opportunity to catch up, and to make better results, Bottas added. I feel like it was definitely 100 percent the right decision [to stay at the team], but I cannot confirm anything about length of contract. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen