Image and video hosting by TinyPic

season run that included five sacks, two forced fumbles and an i

in
Über uns
30.09.2019 12:42
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Zitat

CHICAGO -- Dwyane Wade made his Chicago homecoming a memorable affair, contributing 22 points, six rebounds and five assists to the Bulls 105-99 win over the Boston Celtics on Thursday night.In his first regular-season appearance as a member of the Bulls, Wade had fans cheering from start to finish as he authored the beginning of a new chapter in his Hall of Fame career.After being announced as from Chicago in the starting lineup introductions, Wade, who is from Robbins, Illinois, took a knee for a moment before making his way through a line of high-fives with some of his teammates.Ive been waiting on that moment for a long time, Wade said. I know it was special, obviously, for my family who was here. Theyve been waiting on it probably just as long. I just took that moment just to thank God for giving me this opportunity to be here, to do these things, to have this career I have. And to be able to make a decision on my own. And put myself in a position where I can live a dream out. I was very thankful in that moment. Took that knee to just thank the Lord and hear the cheers in the crowd and take in a moment. And then, its game time.Wade signed with the Bulls over the summer after 13 seasons with the Miami Heat. He has been heralded throughout training camp as a solid leader and a player his younger teammates can learn from, alongside veteran point guard Rajon Rondo.Making his presence known throughout the game, Wade went 7-for-18 from the field and hit the biggest shot of the night, a 3-pointer with 26.3 seconds left that gave the Bulls a five-point lead they would not relinquish.Wade said he had an out-of-body experience after knocking down the 3, which included a throat slash toward the Celtics.Were not the team that everyone is analytically putting together, Wade said of the new-look Bulls. But were a team of guys who can compete. Were a team of guys who have pride. Were a team of guys with talent. Once you make it all work together, it doesnt matter about analytics or the game. Its about players. And its about going out there and competing. And we were able to do that tonight. So were able to do that on a consistent basis. Who knows if the 3s going to go in, but we know if we compete and give that effort, well have a chance to win every night, and thats all you can ask for in this league.Wades performance underscored why the Bulls front office was so happy to land him over the summer. Not only did he help lead Chicago to victory, but he also gave the team a jolt of energy throughout the night and made plays when the game was on the line.He means a lot to this team, Bulls power forward Taj Gibson said. We need him to be the Wade hes always been. The guy whos not afraid to attack. The guys whos not afraid to take big shots like you see late in the game. ... When D-Wade took that shot, he made it, his expressions, how he was jumping around, his swag -- it was kind of awkward, because Im used to him kind of doing that against us on the opposing side. But it was a great thing. I was happy we got a win.Butler, who the Bulls hope can mature under Wades tutelage, sang his new teammates praises as well.Thats one less player I got to guard in this league, to tell you the truth, so Im excited about that, Butler said of Wade. But the way the game slows down for him, he knows where guys are going to be. Its hard to do, but thats what happens whenever you play 13, going on 14, years in this league. Hes so much smarter than a lot of guys, using his body and his athleticism to his advantage, so Im taking note.Former Heat teammate Chris Bosh took time to acknowledge how special Thursdays home debut was for Wade.Even Gabrielle Union, Wades wife, couldnt believe what she was seeing in her husbands debut.After watching Wade repeatedly knock down 3-pointers, Union took to Twitter to discuss her delight.Wade shot just 7-for-44 from beyond the arc last season with the Heat, but he went 4-for-6 from 3-point range Thursday.Told about his wifes tweet after the game, Wade started to chuckle.You got to keep the marriage spicy, Wade said. You cant let it get too comfortable with something. So, trying to switch my game up after two years of marriage.Wade might have been happiest of all after Thursdays win. It meant something special to him to be able to perform at such a high level in front of his friends and family.Were all from Chicago, man, Wade said, referring to his mother and father, who were in attendance at the United Center. I know this moment meant a lot [to them] as well. Theyre very proud of what Ive been able to accomplish in basketball, period. Even being in the NBA. Theyre very proud of me.But I know deep inside this means a lot to them. Because this is where we grew up, watching a little 12-inch TV together, trying to watch the Bulls game on WGN. So I know this moment was incredible for them as well, and I enjoyed it. Because I know my loved ones, my family, we grew up idolizing and worshiping this organization and Michael Jordan and Scottie [Pippen] and the Bulls.Air Jordan Black Friday . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Wholesale Jordans From China . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. https://www.fakejordanwholesale.com/ . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Clearance Air Jordan . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Cheap Jordans . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action.With the deadline for a long-term deal looming, the Denver Broncos have offered star linebacker Von Miller a record $70 million guaranteed as part of a six-year, $114.5 million deal, which the sides had agreed to in June, a source said.That would make Miller the highest-paid non-quarterback in NFL history based on guaranteed money, as well as the highest-paid player in Denver franchise history.A source familiar with the talks said Thursday night he was optimistic the deal will get done by the 4 p.m. ET Friday deadline for designated franchise players to sign long-term contracts.Two executives from teams other than the Broncos said Thursday that Miller would have to take it.The Broncos and Millers agent, Joby Branion, had no substantive talks Thursday, but they are expected to re-engage Friday morning, a source said. The two sides had agreed to the basic framework of the deal in June; after a negotiating respite in recent weeks, they have since traded proposals about the guaranteed money.Quarterback Andrew Lucks recently signed extension with the Indianapolis Colts included an NFL-record $87 million in guaranteed money. The highest amount for a non-QB currently belongs to defensive end Fletcher Cox, who got $63.3 million guaranteed from the Philadelphia Eagles.The Broncos latest offer to Miller includes the majority of the guaranteed money in the first two years of the deal.Their offer to him in June included $39.8 million guaranteed in the first two years -- $38.5 million guaranteed monney at signing with $1.dddddddddddd3 million in workout bonuses. But with a finger pointed at the market, Miller and his representatives flagged Coxs six-year, $102.6 million deal with the Eagles.Miller, 27, had been designated the teams franchise player in February, which came with a one-year guaranteed tender of just over $14 million for the 2016 season. But the two sides have tried, with some starts and stops, to negotiate a long-term deal since the NFL scouting combine.Miller has vowed not to play the 2016 season under the franchise tag, which is increasingly looking like a moot point with the megadeal on the table.The Broncos first-round pick in 2011, Miller has 60 sacks in five seasons and played a key role on last seasons league-best defense. He reached what Broncos coach Gary Kubiak called a dominant level of play in a postseason run that included five sacks, two forced fumbles and an interception in three postseason games. His sack and forced fumble on Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton in Super Bowl 50 created the Broncos first touchdown in the title game as Denvers Malik Jackson recovered the fumble in the end zone.Millers ascent to Super Bowl MVP came two seasons after a troubling 2013, during which he was suspended six games under the leagues substance-abuse policy. Miller also tore an ACL in the second-to-last regular-season game of 2013. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen