Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ter Fowler (right hamstring stra

in
Über uns
21.05.2018 15:07
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Jose Mourinho is the perfect man to reignite Manchester Uniteds fortunes, Michael Carrick has told Sky Sports F1. United confirmed the Portuguese would be Louis van Gaals successor on Friday with the club desperate to improve on a largely lacklustre three years, despite recent FA Cup glory, since Sir Alex Fergusons exit. Carrick, whose contract expires this summer, believes the future is rosy at Old Trafford. The 34-year-old, in Monaco for the Formula One, told Sky Sports F1 expert Ted Kravitz: Mourinhos track record speaks for itself. Hes a good fit for the club and hopefully hell do very well.I have to say its sad to see anyone lose their job - the manager and staff - but good times are ahead.Carrick, who joined from Tottenham for £18.6m 10 years ago, did not make Roy Hodgsons England squad for Euro 2016 having last played for his country against Spain in Alicante last November.But the midfielder expressed his delight at the young players developing on the international stage and he has high hopes for the team in France. Opening showdowns Jose Mourinhos first games in charge at United England have got a good chance, he added. Its a very young squad with great potential.Its the same old feeling with England and you dont want to get too carried away and put too much pressure on the boys going into the Championships but weve got a great chance of going very far and doing really well.Theres so much ability and so much talent in the squad. Its just letting them develop and letting the boys fulfil their potential. Im looking forward to seeing how they do. Jose Mourinho outlines his intentions in his first interview as Man Utd boss Also See: Man Utd video Man Utd fixtures Man Utd stats Get a £10 free bet! Colombia 2018 FIFA World Cup Jerseys . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Colombia David Ospina World Cup Jersey . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. http://www.cheapworldcupcolombiajerseys.com/colombia-carlos-bacca-world-cup-jersey/ .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Colombia Yimmi Chara World Cup Jersey . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Green World Cup Colombia Jerseys . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. CHICAGO -- Anthony Rizzo kept fouling the ball off, over and over again. When Steven Matz finally blinked, Rizzo capitalized with one mighty swing.Rizzo hit a three-run homer, Jon Lester pitched 7 2/3 innings and the Chicago Cubs stopped an eight-game losing streak against the New York Mets with a 5-1 victory on Monday night in a rematch of last years NL Championship Series.With one out and two on in the third inning, Rizzo fouled off five straight 2-2 pitches before driving a changeup deep into the bleachers in right-center for his 22nd homer.It was 2-2 for a while there. I dont think he wanted to go 3-2, Rizzo said. He was making good pitches and I was just fighting them off. Just try to grind at-bats, thats what were so good at doing.The crowd of 41,353 cheered wildly as Rizzo rounded the bases on a picturesque night at Wrigley Field. The All-Star slugger is batting .339 with three homers and 10 RBI in July.Hes the anchor of the whole group. Theres no question about it, Cubs manager Joe Maddon said.Matz (7-6) blamed himself for poor execution.You really want to grit your teeth and beat this guy, he said. Unfortunately, he won.The last time the Mets visited the iconic neighborhood ballpark, they finished off a sweep of the Cubs to advance to the World Series. They swept Chicago again in New York from June 30 to July 3, roughing up Lester for one of the wins.This time around was much different.Lester (10-4) allowed one run -- Wilmer Flores leadoff homer in the seventh -- and four hits in his first win in a month. David Ross added a sacrifice fly in the sixth, and Albert Almora Jr. singled in Matt Szczur in the eighth as the NL Central leaders won for the fourth time in five games since dropping five in a row.We were able to get some quick outs with some well-located fastballs and some well-located cutters, Lester said, so that was huge for us tonight.Hector Rondon replaced Carl Edwards Jr. with two runners on in the ninth and got Travis dArnaud to bounce into a game-ending double play for his 16th save.Matz was charged with four runs and eight hits in five-plus innings. The rookie left-hannder dropped to 0-5 in his last nine starts.ddddddddddddEven though I thought he threw the ball fine, he didnt have his real Grade-A stuff, manager Terry Collins said. But he battled the best he could.Matz nearly had another run on his line, but left fielder Yoenis Cespedes cut down Willson Contreras with a perfect throw to the plate when the rookie tried to score from second on Szczurs third-inning single.BREAK FOR ZOBRISTCubs second baseman Ben Zobrist rested for the second straight day. Maddon picked Sunday for a day off for the All-Star, and then decided to give him another day of rest.He told me yesterday that he wanted to give me two in a row, Zobrist said. I think it will be good to be able to stay off my feet a little bit and try and get caught up. Just didnt feel like the break kind of helped me get caught up as much as I wanted it to.The 35-year-old Zobrist started at second in the All-Star Game. He is batting .277 with 13 homers and 47 RBI in his first season with the Cubs.TRAINERS ROOMMets: RHP Matt Harvey had season-ending thoracic outlet surgery in St. Louis. ... RHP Jim Henderson (biceps) is throwing 91 to 93 mph during his rehab stint at Triple-A Las Vegas, and Collins said the reliever is nearing a return.Cubs: OFs Dexter Fowler (right hamstring strain) and Jorge Soler (left hamstring strain) were traveling to Iowa and are expected to begin their rehab stints with the Triple-A club on Tuesday. Fowler could return to the Cubs by the end of the week. That would be the optimal situation, Maddon said.UP NEXTAll-Star RHPs Noah Syndergaard of the Mets and Jake Arrieta of the Cubs face off on Tuesday. Syndergaard (9-4, 2.56 ERA) was removed from last start on July 8 due to arm fatigue. I think the rest has been good for him, Collins said. Arrieta (12-4, 2.68 ERA) is looking to get back on track after allowing four or more earned runs in three consecutive starts for the first time since 2012.---Jay Cohen can be reached at http://www.twitter.com/jcohenap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen