Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MIAMI -- Dan Marino is returning to the Miami Dolphins. [url=https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/]Wholesale Pirates Jerseys[/url

in
Member-Bereich
31.10.2019 09:00
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

MIAMI -- Dan Marino is returning to the Miami Dolphins. Wholesale Pirates Jerseys . Marino was announced Sunday as a newly hired special adviser to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, a move that has been expected for some time. Miami NBC affiliate WTVJ first reported that Marino would return to the team. Marino was briefly with the Dolphins in 2004 as their senior vice-president of football operations, resigning after less than a month citing family and other reasons. He spent the last decade primarily as an NFL analyst for CBS. Marino was at Dolphins practice this past week, seen chatting on the field with coach Joe Philbin. The specifics of Marinos new role are not yet known, with the team saying he will "work with the organization in a variety of different capacities." "Im grateful for the opportunity to serve in this role," Marino said. "I have always considered myself a Dolphin for life and I look forward to supporting the organization any way I can. Stephen Ross is a passionate guy who is committed to building a first-class, winning organization. Im excited about the future of the team and where the organization is headed." Marino and the Dolphins have been in talks about a formal return to the franchise for some time, though its not as if he hasnt been a mainstay within the organization throughout retirement. Marino was one of the people Ross reached out to last year in an effort to help find ways to get the Dolphins through the locker-room bullying scandal that overshadowed the 2013 season. "Dan is and will always be an important part of the Miami Dolphins and we are excited to get him involved in a more formal way," Ross said. "Dan is unquestionably one of the greatest players in NFL history and his enthusiasm and passion for the Dolphins is inspiring to everyone here." Marino is the Dolphins all-time leader in numerous passing categories. Miami used the No. 27 overall pick on him in the 1983 draft and he spent his entire career with the team, throwing for 61,361 yards and 420 touchdowns in 242 games. The Pro Football Hall of Famer has had his No. 13 jersey retired by the Dolphins, and its still extremely popular among the fans. His status in South Florida is such that his Dolphin jersey is even immortalized by the Miami Heat, who have it mounted on a wall over the stands in their home arena. Pirates Jerseys China . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. Fake Pirates Jerseys . The 20-year-old Inoue landed a series of combinations and the bout was stopped 2 minutes, 54 seconds into the sixth round. Inoue, the first Japanese boxer to claim a world title in just his sixth professional fight, improved to 6-0 with five knockouts. https://www.cheappiratesjerseys.us/ .com) - Many people at Eastern Washington are waiting to see if star quarterback Vernon Adams Jr.MIAMI -- Miscommunication between Colorado Rockies pitcher Jorge De La Rosa and catcher Wilin Rosario had Miami Marlins fans booing in the fifth inning of Mondays season opener. Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start. He drew jeers during the Marlins five-run fifth when he stepped off the rubber several times, and he said he had trouble with Rosarios change in signals made with a runner at second base. "He called a lot of my games last year," De La Rosa said. "Today we probably were not on the same page. I still like him. Thats all I can say." Weiss said the postgame meeting helped. "There were some miscommunications," he said. "Weve got to get it straightened out." Jose Fernandez struck out nine and allowed one run in six innings, and Marlins newcomer Casey McGehee drove in four runs with two doubles. The sellout crowd of 37,116 was the largest for the attendance-challenged Marlins since their new ballpark opened two years ago. The 21-year-old Fernandez earned the victory while becoming the youngest NL opening-day starter since Dwight Gooden in 1986, according to STATS. And he picked up where he left off last season, when he went 12-6 and was voted NL Rookie of the Year. "I didnt know how I was going to react to opening day," he said. "But it came out great." Carlos Gonzalez homered for the Rockies in the sixth. "Hes going to have a monster year," Weiss said. But by the time Gonzalez connected, the Rockies trailed 6-0. Even he tipped his cap to Fernandez. "When a guy like that is pitching, you exppect that kind of game," Gonzalez said. Custom Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys. "Hes one of the best." The Rockies, who began their first season since 1996 without retired first baseman Todd Helton, could have used his pop. His replacement, Justin Morneau, went 1 for 4. Michael Cuddyer, who won the NL batting title in 2013, went 2 for 4. Fernandezs strikeout total matched Josh Becketts team record for an opener. Fernandez threw 73 strikes and only 21 balls to 23 batters. The crowd included Fernandezs grandmother Olga, who lives in Cuba. She saw him pitch for the first time since he left that country at age 15. Her grandson improved to 10-0 in 16 career starts at Marlins Park with an ERA of 1.21. "She told me, Good pitching. Youve got to throw a lot more strikes, though," Fernandez said. He threw plenty, given his improved run support. The Marlins, who finished last in the majors in most offensive categories last year, totalled 14 hits while scoring in double figures, something they did only four times in 2013. Marcell Ozuna homered, doubled, singled and scored twice. Giancarlo Stanton had an RBI infield single and a run-scoring double. Adeiny Hechavarria singled three times and drove in a run. NOTES: Marlins INF Rafael Furcal, who began the season on the DL with a strained left hamstring, said he expects to play five or six games on a rehabilitation assignment. He hopes to be activated around April 14. ... Weiss had two hits and two RBIs when he started at SS in the Marlins first game 21 years ago. ... The Marlins bid for back to back no-hitters ended with the second batter, when Cuddyer singled. Henderson Alvarez pitched a no-hitter for Miami on the final day of last season. ... Miamis Nathan Eovaldi is scheduled to start against Brett Anderson on Tuesday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen