Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your e

in
Member-Bereich
01.11.2019 08:16
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn. Air Max 97 Plus Black Orange .ca. Hi Kerry, Im in the middle of watching the Oilers-Predators game Tuesday night where we saw a puck that entered the net called no goal by the ref behind the net. After over a minute of continued play which included an Oilers penalty, the play finally stopped and the refs were able to review the goal (it was a good goal). The broadcasters said that they would have to bring the play back to the moment in time when that goal happened, so I was surprised to see Mark Frasers penalty stand from the end of the play. My question is as follows: What would have happened if Nashville had scored a goal as well? They had some good sustained pressure after the Hall goal. They let the penalty at the end of the play stand, but would they have also let a Nashville goal stand? Thanks. Aaron Deblois,Edmonton Aaron, Once video review was instituted to determine the scoring of legitimate goals, including those that are undetected by the referee during the course of play, Rule 78.6 was included in the rule book to cover the situation that occurred in Tuesday nights Oilers-Predators game. Interestingly, I was called to rule upon the identical situation the first very time it occurred in an NHL game. Current executive VP and director of hockey operations Colin Campbell was behind the bench that night as coach of the NY Rangers for a game in Pittsburgh. The Rangers scored an undetected goal and play continued for another minute until I blew my whistle for a Ranger penalty. While assessing the penalty, a horn sounded to signify the play was placed under review by the video goal judge located in the Pittsburgh Arena. Video review confirmed that the puck had indeed entered the net for a Ranger goal. I instructed the timekeeper to re-set the clock to the time of the goal and place two minutes on the Rangers penalty clock. I explained the strange turn of events that resulted from this new rule application to Coach Campbell at the Rangers bench. While pleased with the award of a goal for his team, the coach was somewhat miffed that the penalty should stand given the difference in game time that had occurred. Nonetheless, Campbell trusted my knowledge of the rule and the Rangers killed off the minor penalty. This initial situation was handled "on-site" by the referee and the video goal judge. Currently all video decisions are made "off-site" in the Situation Room in Toronto under the direction of former coach, Colin Campbell who received some basic training that night in the Igloo. Aaron, I provide points from Rule 78.6 that address various scenarios and answer your specific question. • Any potential goal must be reviewed during the next stoppage of play. No review can take place after the puck has been dropped.• If an apparent goal is confirmed by video review, the clock is re-set to the time the goal was scored.• Only one goal can be awarded at any stoppage of play. Had Nashville subsequently scored to stop play after Taylor Halls undetected goal, the Preds goal would not stand.• If review determined that the undetected goal by Taylor Hall was scored illegally (i.e. distinct kicking motion), the goal shall be disallowed and since the play should have stopped, no subsequent goal scored by either team can be awarded on the same play. The clock (including penalty time clocks, if applicable) must be re-set to the time of the disallowed goal by Hall.• Any penalties (Mark Fraser) signaled during the period of time between the apparent goal (scored by Hall) and the next stoppage of play shall be assessed in the normal manner, except when a minor penalty is to be assessed to the team scored upon (Nashville), and is therefore nullified by the scoring of the goal. If the penalty to be assessed (Nashville) was a double minor, one of the minors would be nullified with the scoring of the goal.• *If an infraction happens after the first stoppage of play following an apparent goal (i.e. infraction committed by Mark Fraser or a Preds player occurred after the whistle) by either team, it is assessed and served in the normal manner regardless as to the decision rendered by the Video Goal Judge. Whenever this unusual play occurs in a game, Rule 78.6 provides the necessary check-list for the referee and video review to follow. Air Max 97 Shanghai Kaleidoscope . They know how difficult it is to beat the San Antonio Spurs. George scored 28 points and Indiana defeated San Antonio 111-100 on Saturday night, snapping an 11-game skid against the Spurs. Air Max 97 Undefeated Fake .28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games. http://www.outletairmax97.com/air-max-97-have-a-nike-day.html . People familiar with the case told The Associated Press on Friday that arbitrator Fredric Horowitz could issue his decision this weekend.Dustin Byfuglien, Michael Frolik and captain Andrew Ladd each won a Stanley Cup with the Chicago Blackhawks, and their tenures with that club may be part of the reason the Winnipeg Jets seem so comfortable playing at United Center. The Jets seek their third victory in Chicago this season and fourth straight overall as they face the rested Blackhawks on Friday night. You can listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg starting at 6pm ct/7pm pt. Winnipeg is chasing the franchises first playoff berth since 2007 when it was based in Atlanta, which would be a drastic improvement from its last-place finish in 13-14. The Jets (23-14-8) trail the Blackhawks (28-13-4) and St. Louis - which are tied for second - by four points in the Central Division and have gone 3-0-1 since dropping four of their previous five. They beat Dallas 2-1 on Thursday with goals from Frolik and Evander Kane, who has scored in three straight. Its definitely nice to get some offense going, said Kane, who has just one assist in his last six against Chicago. (Friday) is a big game. That has to be our focus. Weve had some success in that building and hopefully we can continue that. Frolik, who won the 2013 Stanley Cup with the Blackhawks, scored 20 seconds into the game in Winnipegs 1-0 victory Nov. 2 in Chicago. Byfuglien and Ladd, members of the 2010 championship squad, combined for three assists in a 5-1 road win Dec. 23. Ladd has two goals and four assists on a four-game point streak against Chicago, which has been outscored 9-2 in the last three meetings - all at United Center. They keep coming at you, Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said. They get you disrupted, and I think thats what we saw here both times. I think we got outworked both times we played them, and you cannt expect to beat them when youre just out there playing. Air Max 97 Off White For Sale. . The Blackhawks have had plenty of time to prepare for this meeting after opening a four-game homestand by beating Minnesota 4-1 on Sunday. Marian Hossa and Bryan Bickell had a goal and an assist apiece for Chicago, which has split its last six. You get two days away to get re-energized, then we had two good practices and I think theyre ready to play, Quenneville said. Were playing a team thats had some success against us twice already (at United Center). We cant let them come in here and beat us all three times. Winnipeg native Jonathan Toews has five assists over his last three, but the Blackhawks are still waiting for top prospect Teuvo Teravainen to record his first NHL point. This will be the 20-year-olds fifth contest since being recalled from the AHL, and hell start on the third line with fellow winger Patrick Sharp and center Andrew Shaw. I think Teuvo has played his best when (he and Sharp) were together, Quenneville said. Hopefully they can generate some offense. Teuvo looked like he got to (another) level and had the puck a lot more. Corey Crawford will be in net after making 36 saves against the Wild. Hes started each of the last three losses to Winnipeg while posting a 2.69 goals-against average. Michael Hutchinson recorded his only career shutout with 33 saves in the first meeting with Chicago. He could get the nod again after Ondrej Pavelec made a season-high 46 saves Thursday. Game Notes: WPG is 2-0-0 vs CHI this season, both wins in CHI, 1GA WPG has won 3 straight in CHI, 2GA Chicago: 5-4-0 past 9 games, 28GA, 20/25 on PK Toews (5A) 3 game PT streak Winnipeg: 3-0-1 past 4 games, 18GF, 3/14 on PP Perreault (6G, 3A) 5 game PT streak ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen