Image and video hosting by TinyPic

STUTTGART, Germany -- German cruiserweight Marco Huck stopped compatriot Firat Arslan in the sixth round of their rematch to su

in
Member-Bereich
02.11.2019 07:39
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

STUTTGART, Germany -- German cruiserweight Marco Huck stopped compatriot Firat Arslan in the sixth round of their rematch to successfully retain his WBO belt on Saturday for the 12th time. Discount Nike Shoes From China . Huck upped the tempo after an evenly fought opening five rounds, twice knocking the 43-year-old Arslan to the canvas. American referee Mark Nelson stopped the bout 1 minute, 56 seconds into the round when he saw the southpaw had no answer in the corner. Huck had been landing the better punches and was clearly motivated by the criticism he received following his unanimous decision win over Arslan in November 2012, when many felt the former WBA champion had done more than enough to beat a man 15 years younger. Huck improved to 37-2-1 (26 KOs) while Arslan dropped to 33-7-2 (21 KOs). Nike Shoes From China Outlet .com) - Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll knows about life in the NFL from other stints around the league. Clearance Nike Shoes From China . QUARTERBACKS Carson Palmer (vs Colts)Last week: 30/42, 419 yards, 2 TDsWinners of their last three and now tied for the final wild card spot in the NFC, the Cardinals are worth keeping an eye on. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/ .com) - Mike Miller scored a season-high 21 points in a rare start and the Cleveland Cavaliers bounced back from their worst loss of the season with a 95-91 win over the Brooklyn Nets.SURREY, B.C. -- The B.C. Lions have lost special teams player Stu Foord indefinitely due to a dislocated knee. "I think thats kind of what occurred," Lions coach Mike Benevides said Monday. "I dont have the terminology for (the dislocation) yet. But thats a fair statement, and now (doctors) are trying to let it all settle down, and trying to manage his pain right now is the biggest thing." Foord was injured in the second quarter of Sundays 24-22 victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders in Regina. He was blocked by Graig Newman while covering on a B.C. punt. Benevides indicated Foord, a six-year CFL veteran who also plays running back, will face a long recovery period. "I dont think (his return) is going to be any time soon," said Benevides. "Once I get more information, Ill update you (media) guys on that, but I dont see it being a situation where he could play quickly." Foord, a Regina native who turned 28 on Monday, was injured while playing in front of friends and family in his hometown. He was hit from the side and his knee buckled. "Unfortunately, he was planting (his feet) and he was hit from the side," said Benevides. "Those things are going to occur. Its just unfortunate that he was on that play and he got hit from that direction." Benevides and general manager Wally Buono indicated they did not have a problem with the hit, although the returner was a fair distance away and in the process of being taken out of bounds. Wholesale Nike Shoes From China. "Its tough to say," said Benevides of the hits necessity. "The point of attack, the guy thats blocking on the return team, is trying to make a play. Those things kind of happen, and its unfortunate. But, right now, were just praying for (Foord) and, hopefully, the pain will go down a little bit." Buono said he had not studied the play, and could not say whether the hit was illegal, but chalked up the hit to the usual happenings of football. "To me, whether it was a penalty or not a penalty, it doesnt matter," said Buono. "Its football. (The hit) was high. It wasnt like he took his knee out. (Foord) buckled. On the replay, I can see the hit. I can see the knee buckling. ... The play is the play. Its football. Thats why they get paid. I dont think the whistle blew, so hes part of the action." Foord is in his second season with B.C. after signing as a free agent in February 2012. He spent his first four seasons with the Roughriders and also played five seasons of junior football in his hometown with the Regina Thunder. "Hes still in Regina and hes still being looked at by the medical staff and doctors there," said Benevides. The Lions visit the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Friday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen