Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GLASGOW, Scotland - Former Vancouver Whitecaps striker Kenny Miller has rejoined Glasgow Rangers on a one-year deal with the op

in
Member-Bereich
07.11.2019 07:52
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

GLASGOW, Scotland - Former Vancouver Whitecaps striker Kenny Miller has rejoined Glasgow Rangers on a one-year deal with the option for another year. Cheap Shoes Black Friday . It marks his third spell at the Scottish club where he scored 67 goals in 147 appearances. Miller won three Scottish league titles, the Scottish Cup and the League Cup during Walter Smiths reign at Rangers before leaving for Turkeys Bursaspor in January 2011. He joined the Whitecaps after a stint at Cardiff City. "Rangers is a special football club and we are on the rise again and I want to play my part as we look to get back to the top of Scottish football," Miller told Rangers TV. "I had a number of offers once I left Vancouver but I had my heart set on returning to Ibrox and I cant wait to get started again." Miller, 34, and the Whitecaps mutually agreed to terminate his contract in early May. The designated player made 45 appearances for Vancouver after signing in June 2012, scoring 13 goals. China Shoes Black Friday . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020 . The senior threw for 319 yards and no interceptions in his final college game, leading No. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . The Italian football federation announced the appointment, three days after new president Carlo Tavecchio was elected. Tavecchio and Conte spoke on the phone early Thursday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen