Image and video hosting by TinyPic

EDMONTON - Veteran Saskatchewan quarterback Kerry Joseph didnt mince words about his performance Sunday. [url=http://www.footbal

in
Stadt
22.05.2018 04:37
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

EDMONTON - Veteran Saskatchewan quarterback Kerry Joseph didnt mince words about his performance Sunday. Jabrill Peppers Jersey .The 41-year-old completed just 7-of-17 pass attempts for 120 yards to go along with one touchdown and five interceptions— including four in the first half— as the Roughriders fell to the Edmonton Eskimos 18-10 in the CFL West semifinal. I just sucked. Bottom line I sucked, a dejected Joseph said. It was horrible on my part. I let these guys down, I let this organization down, I let the province of Saskatchewan down and it was horrible, plain and simple.Pulled after throwing his final interception six minutes into the third quarter, Joseph said his dismal day— which could the final one of his long career— was a combination of the Eskimos defensive game plan and his own issues.They brought a lot of pressure early, he explained. I didnt see the field well, I didnt make good throws. At the end of the day, the only way I can sum it up is I sucked.Still, the Eskimos werent able to take full advantage of the turnovers and the excellent field position they enjoyed throughout the first half. They managed just three field goals and a single until Kendial Lawrences 84-yard punt return touchdown about nine minutes into the second quarter.The same thing that was a weakness for us during the season came back to bite us in the ass in this game, Rider coach Corey Chamblin said of Lawrences touchdown. You cant expect to win games like that. If we dont give that up, its 11-10 and you do a couple of little things and you win.Joseph did connect with Korey Williams for a 54-yard touchdown pass with 53 seconds left in the half to send the Riders into the dressing room trailing by just 10 points.There was a sense of confidence in the Saskatchewan room at half time because we knew despite the turnovers we were still in the ball game, said Joseph. The Riders, however, could manage only one field goal in the second half.Running back Anthony Allen, who was held to just 22 rushing yards on six carries, praised the Edmonton defence for its first-half effort.The defence was playing great, he said. They were doing a good job of using the short field and only letting them get three points, sometimes no points. It was up to us to capitalize and we didnt today.Chamblin said he didnt pull Joseph in the first half, or at halftime, because he wanted to give the veteran the chance to pull us out with his experience.(Edmonton coach) Chris Jones sent pressure the whole time. He was going to live or die by it. We couldnt get some balls off… (Joseph) just didnt have it.The Riders, who ran for 172 first-half yards in their win over Edmonton one week earlier, could never get their running game going on Sunday.Thats the whole thing, they were blitzing the run. Jones knew that was our strength, our running game, and he was able to take that away and move us to the pass game.Im never pleased with a loss but that score right there is (evidence) we fought to the end and thats one thing I will commend this team for, they fought to the end. Shon Coleman Jersey . A better question yet may be this: How many times has the same player been involved in both? Morneau hit a two-run homer in the 10th inning and helped the Colorado Rockies turn the third triple play in team history as they beat the San Diego Padres 8-6 on Sunday. Trevon Coley Jersey .Y. -- The Detroit Red Wings had just enough time to salvage a point. http://www.footballbrownsnflprostore.com/Youth-Seth-DeValve-Elite-Jersey/ .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month.ANAHEIM, Calif. - The Chicago Blackhawks didnt mind the early wakeup call on Friday. The Anaheim Ducks played as if they were sleepwalking through the first period, and even the stellar goaltending of Frederik Andersen wasnt enough.Patrick Kane scored two goals and Andrew Shaw and Brad Richards each had a goal and an assist, leading the Blackhawks to a 4-1 victory over the Ducks on Friday.We had some players who came out and played very hard from the start, said Kane, who scored his 10th of the season into en empty net with 59 seconds left. Getting up 2-0 was huge. But I thought the third period was our best period, to be honest. We really took it to them, but we couldnt capitalize because their goaltender was awesome and kept them in the game.Corey Crawford made 23 saves, helping the Blackhawks win for the fifth time in six games.Defenceman Hampus Lindholm scored for the two-time defending Pacific Division champions and Andersen stopped 34 shots in his first career appearance against Chicago.They were the better team today, Anaheim centre Ryan Kesler said. I can sit here and make excuses, but we just werent good enough. We have a lot of NHL-calibre players in here. Freddie played a great game, and we let him down.The Blackhawks were leading 3-1 when Anaheims Kyle Palmieri received a 5-minute boarding penalty and an automatic game misconduct with 9.4 seconds left in the second period. He took a run at Johnny Oduya from at least 40 feet away and sent him crashing against the boards between the benches as Oduya was carrying the puck up ice with his head down.My view was that (Oduya) was falling and he was turning at the same time, Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau said. Palmi didnt change his direction, didnt hit him in the head — just kept following through with the check. I think because the Chicago bench stood up and everybody made a big deal about it, thats why the penalty was called.Crawford, making his 13th consecutive start, didnt have to face a shot during the first 7 1-2 minutes with his teammates dominating play at the other end. Richards gave the Blackhawks a 1-0 lead at the 7:58 mark, beating Andersen to the glove side with a 35-foot wrist shot at the end of a 2-on-1 rush.We talked about it before the game, that the forwards were going to have to help the D today, Boudreau said. Chicago was on a mission, and thats as good as theyve played against us in a long time. They took it to us from the drop of the puck, and thats when you need your experience to come through.Shaw made it 2-0 at 13:30 of the first, rediirecting the puck past Andersens left leg from the low slot after Duncan Keith set him up from the left circle. Calvin Pryor Jersey. By then, Chicago had an 11-1 shot advantage, and Boudreau burned his only timeout.The Blackhawks didnt get a shot on net the rest of the period, and Anaheim got on the board with Lindholms goal 3:11 before intermission. He batted in a rebound of Patrick Maroons 50-foot slap shot off Crawfords mask, just seconds after Kesler received a solid open-ice hit from Niklas Hjalmarsson that knocked him backward and onto the ice.We obviously werent able to sustain it after that, Boudreau said. They obviously said between periods that theyre not going to allow it. They came out flying and put us on our heels right off the bat, and I dont think that helped.Kane restored the Blackhawks two-goal margin at 10:36 of the second with a one-timer from the low slot after Kris Versteeg made a between-the-legs pass to him from behind the net. Kane has scored a goal in five of his last seven games, including two game-winners.Versteegs been real good. He was like the player we envisioned him to be this year, coach Joel Quenneville said. Hes dangerous. When he has that puck he can make some real slippery plays and hes got real good patience and play recognition.Chicago was 0 for 5 on the power play, ending its streak of six straight games with a power-play goal. The Ducks have yielded five goals in 47 short-handed situations over their last 15 games.The Ducks, strapped for healthy defencemen, announced during the first period that they had acquired 16-year veteran Eric Brewer from the Tampa Bay Lightning for a third-round pick in the 2015 NHL Draft. He is expected to join the team in time for Saturday nights game at San Jose.Francois Beauchemin is sidelined for a minimum of four to six weeks because of a broken finger on his right hand. He was hurt blocking a shot during Tuesdays 3-2 win against Calgary.NOTES: Ducks D Clayton Stoner missed his third straight game because of the mumps. D Jesse Blacker made his NHL debut after getting promoted from Norfolk of the AHL. ... The Blackhawks conclude their annual road trip because of the circus Saturday night against the Los Angeles Kings. Chicago and Los Angeles each have won two of the last five Stanley Cup championships. ... Ducks D Josh Manson, who was born in Hinsdale, Illinois, has Blackhawks bloodlines. His father, Dave, played his first five NHL seasons with Chicago — where he and current Kings coach Darryl Sutter were rookie teammates in 1986-87. Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen