Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cristiano Ronaldo signed his new contract at Real Madrid on Monday and said it will not be his last as he signalled his intent

in
Member-Bereich
13.11.2019 09:12
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

Cristiano Ronaldo signed his new contract at Real Madrid on Monday and said it will not be his last as he signalled his intent to finish his record-breaking career with the club. China Shoes Black Friday . The three-time World Player of the Year signed the new deal, which will keep him at the Bernabeu until he is 36, on Monday at an event alongside club president Florentino Perez. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Ronaldo is Reals all-time leading scorer with more than 370 goals and has won eight trophies including the Champions League twice, La Liga and the FIFA Club World Cup during his seven years at the club. It is a very important day, Ronaldo said. I have said many times that I carry this club in my heart and it is part of me and a very special time in my life, Im going to be here for another five years, it is not going to be my last contract, let it be known, but it is very special. Ronaldo with club president Florentino Perez and his mother Maria Dolores dos Santos Aveiro Im at the best club in the world... Everyone knows what my thoughts are, I want to continue being the best, I want to wear this shirt with pride.Im sure Im going to contribute the same over the next five years as I have in my time here, scoring goals and winning titles. Unlikely to retire at Real Ronaldo wont see out Real contract to 2021, says Balague Im very happy. It is a dream come true to extend my contract here at the club. All I want to do is continue rewriting history here at this club.No one knows what the future holds, of course I would like to end my career at this club, this is my penultimate contract, I want to be here for many years to come. Ronaldo tells the story of the time he dazzled Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson while playing for Sporting Lisbon in 2003 Coach Zinedine Zidane said after Reals 3-0 win over Leganes on Sunday that he wants to see Ronaldo end his career at the club in the same way he did.Im happy because he is a player who has to finish his career in Madrid. It is unique, Zidane said in comments reported by Marca.His dream is to finish here and why Im glad he has renewed and will end it in this white shirt as I did.Watch #CR7Live on Wednesday at 1pm on SkySports.com, Sky Sports Facebook page and on the Soccer AM You Tube Channel. Also See: When Ronaldo caught Fergie’s eye Ronaldo agrees new Real deal Ronaldo should retire at Real Bale extends Reals lead Wholesale Shoes Black Friday Free Shipping . Tepesch, back from the minor leagues, earned his first major league victory in more than 10 months and the Rangers edged the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday . The two-time Olympic halfpipe gold medallist informed ESPN on Monday he plans to compete in Apsen, Colo. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set.MONTREAL - The tightly cornered Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve is a different track than most in Formula One, but dont expect the Mercedes AMG team to be any less dominant. The Mercedes duo of three-time Canadian Grand Prix champion Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg has won all six races to start the season, finishing one-two in the last five. They will be the favourites again despite the close walls and hard braking on the 4.361-kilometre circuit. "I dont think it will be different from the other weeks before," a resigned Nico Hulkenberg of the Force India team said Thursday. The race weekend begins with practice on Friday, and qualifying on Saturday, before the grandstands on the island track across from downtown Montreal fill up on what is expected to be sunny, warm day for the 45th Canadian Grand Prix on Sunday. It will be first experience for Canadian fans of the quieter, more fuel-efficient 1.6-litre turbo engines introduced this year, which have dropped the formerly dominant Red Bull team down the grid and raised Mercedes AMG to near-invincibility. In the opening six events, Rosberg has two wins and finished second four times to lead drivers standings with 122 points. Hamilton has four wins and one second to sit second with 118 points. Next closest is Ferraris Fernando Alonso, a two-time world champion, with 61 points. Sebastian Vettel, the F1 champion the last four years with Red Bull, is sixth with 45. Some felt the peculiar Gilles-Villeneuve track, which features long straightaways leading into sharp turns, a hairpin and some tricky chicanes, might close the power gap on Mercedes. No such luck, said Hamilton. "Ill be guessing, but I dont feel that will be the case," the 29-year-old Briton said. "Were particularly strong in the straights, the Mercedes are, but I dont know. "Maybe well be surprised this weekend, but the long straights do suit us very well. We have a very good power unit in our engines. Mercedes has done the best job with the engines, so Renault and Ferrari would have had to have done an exceptional job coming into this weekend in that area to be able to keep up with us on the straights." The Mercedes supremacy is drawing comparisons to 1988, when the McLaren Honda team of Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost won 15 of the 16 races on the schedule, with the Brazilian taking eight and Prost winning seven. "In a way Im honoured to hear those comparisons because that was an extremely high-level, big battle at the time,, but I leave it at that," said Rosberg. Fake Shoes Black Friday. . "I dont really compare myself to that era. I want to do my own thing." It seems the only thing that can stop Mercedes may be infighting between Hamilton and Rosberg, but even the tension that was building between them looks to have abated since a blow-up at Monaco two weeks ago, when Hamilton felt Rosberg cheated him of a chance to claim pole position. Hamilton tweeted recently "we spoke and were cool, still friends #noproblem." The Hamilton-Rosberg duo already has Mercedes 141 points clear of Red Bull and 162 points ahead of Ferrari in the constructors championship. Vettel has had bad luck in Canada in the past, but broke through last year when he cruised to win from the pole, finishing 14 seconds ahead of Alonso. Now hes grasping at any edge to stay competitive. "It will be difficult to match the Mercedes-powered cars down the straights," the German said. "There are also some corners here and weve been competitive in the past. "We were in a very good position in to win the race in 2011 and we won last year, so we have reason to be confident. But we know it could be a difficult weekend. "We know that the corners are very tricky and demanding here and you can make up a lot of time in the corners. Well try to do our best down the straights and try to do better than everyone else on the corners." Another leveller could be the infamous wall of champions, a concrete barrier at the chicane leading to the final stretch to the finish line. Over the years, some of the sports greatest drivers have crashed into it. Jenson Button of McLaren Mercedes is confident that even with the lighter back end on this years cars they should get through the turn OK. "Weve been driving these cars all year and if we can drive these cars around Monaco, I think well be all right around here," he said. The McLaren, Force India and Williams teams also use Mercedes engines, but none has put the package of engine and car together quite like Mercedes AMG. "In terms of the development of the car, it is working and were going in the right direction," said Button, the 2011 Canadian Grand Prix winner who has found himself battling just to get into the points by finishing in the top 10 this season. "Its tough. "When youve been fighting for wins and the team is used to fighting for wins, its difficult when you find yourself in this situation." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen