Image and video hosting by TinyPic

s/cheap-nike-air-max-270-

in
Über uns
22.05.2018 07:13
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

CHERASCO, Italy -- Mark Cavendish sprinted to victory in the 13th and longest stage of the Giro dItalia on Friday, and favourite Vincenzo Nibali retained the overall lead to boost his chances of a first victory in his home countrys biggest cycling race. Tour de France winner Bradley Wiggins and defending champion Ryder Hesjedal withdrew from the race before the stage began. Wigginss team cited a "worsening chest infection." Hesjedal is more than 32 minutes behind and his team says he pulled out because of a "deteriorating physical condition." Cavendish won in a time of 6 hours, 9 minutes, 55 seconds to claim a second straight stage victory and the fourth in this years Giro. The Briton was, as always, quick to praise his Omega Pharma team. "Im so tired, I dont know how Im going to recover from this before the mountains," Cavendish said. "Its a common misconception that sprinters are lazy. But the amount of effort it takes to do that, especially when youre on the limit, it really damages you for a few days. "I had to go from 350 metres after that hard day. Im on my knees but all I could do was go. I had to go and not look back after what the guys had done all day. I actually didnt want to go for the sprint today but the guys stayed with me on the climbs. You saw the work they did: the guys ride and ride until their legs wont go anymore, and Im so proud of that." Giacomo Nizzolo was second, with Luka Mezgec third in the 254-kilometre (158-mile) leg from Busseto to Cherasco. Nibali, who finished third and second in his two previous Giro dItalia races, maintained his 41-second lead over Cadel Evans. The mountain stages are coming at the weekend, which is the Australians preferred terrain. After heavy rain throughout the race, the weather improved Friday with the sun shining for most of the trek. There was an early break by seven riders and they built a lead of nearly 14 minutes after 87 kilometres (54 miles). The peloton, powered by Cavendishs Omega Pharma team, started to reel in the break about halfway through the leg and reduced the gap to little more than a minute at the base of the only classified climb, a category-3 ascent. Lars Bak, Nicola Boem and Pablo Lastras -- who had been part of the original break -- opened up a lead of 24 seconds at the top of the Tre Cuni, and although the gap increased slightly, they were eventually caught. Lastras was part of the nine-group escape inside the final 12 kilometres. Giampaolo Caruso attacked off the front with 5 kilometres (3 miles) to go but was reeled in. Cavendish began his sprint 700 metres from the line, holding off Nizzolo and Mezgec for his 101st career victory. Saturdays stage will feature riders climbing Sestriere and Bardonecchia across a 168-kilometre (104-mile) route from Cervere. The race ends May 26 in Brescia. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Green . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 White . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. http://www.cheapairmax270.us/cheap-nike-air-max-270-gold/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Nike Air Max 270 All Blue . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Yellow .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Pirelli has revealed the tyre choices for the Japanese Grand Prix, with Red Bull opting for a slightly different approach to Mercedes and Ferrari.With the hardest tyres in Pirellis range -- hard, medium and soft -- available for the weekend the selections have once again been very similar, as is the case for the Malaysian Grand Prix. Both Mercedes and Ferrari have decided to split the hard and medium allocations between their drivers, though they differ slightly on the softest compound -- Meercedes choosing eight, Ferrari choosing nine.ddddddddddddRed Bull have given both its drivers four hard, three medium and six soft tyres, which is the most conservative selection on the grid for the weekend. Sebastian Vettel is the only driver to have one set of medium tyres, otherwise no teams selections really stand out from the rest.Selections in full below: China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen