Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. [url=https://www.cheapmariners.com/2115k-zac-grotz-jersey-mariners.html] Zac Grotz Mariners Jersey[/url] . -- W

in
Member-Bereich
16.11.2019 08:25
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. Zac Grotz Mariners Jersey . -- Will Power and Penske Racing are back in a familiar position at Barber Motorsports Park: Starting in the pole position at a track where they dominated until last year. Power, a two-time winner, came out on top in a Fast Six qualifying Saturday that featured five drivers from IndyCar powerhouse teams Penske, Andretti Autosport and Ganassi Racing. "I was thinking it was going to be very tough to beat the Andretti boys, theyve been so fast around here," Power said. "But I was able to do one lap each time on my tires, so I had two shots at it. It was awfully close. Nothing between everyone. "But very happy to be on pole. It was definitely the aim. Puts you in a much better position to keep out of trouble on the start." There was plenty of trouble at Long Beach two weeks ago, and Scott Dixon was the only Fast Six driver not caught up in it. Most of the drivers have cleared the air, but Simon Pagenaud has said the tone might have been set for the season when he was spun from behind by Power. Ryan Hunter-Reays attempt to pass Josef Newgarden on a tight turn also collected seven drivers, including Andretti teammate James Hinchcliffe of Oakville, Ont. Power expects some clarification of what constitutes "clean racing" at the pre-race drivers meeting with race director Beaux Barfield. "What happened between Pagenaud and myself, I feel bad," the Australian driver said. "He had every right to be really angry. "I think the payback system is not going to work very well for us with these cars and the tracks we go to. It will become dangerous. Well talk about it in the drivers meeting, come up with some compromise." Mike Conway won the tension-filled race at Long Beach but will start in the 21st spot. Hinchcliffe qualified second, as he did at Long Beach, while defending champion Ryan Hunter-Reay starts third. Hinchcliffe was stranded beside the track for most of last years race after damage on the first lap. He also started on the front row in 2012 and finished 12th. "Kind of feels like always the bridesmaid, never the bride," Hinchcliffe said. "Its my sixth front-row start and never had a pole yet." Newgarden is fourth and his team with Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing might as well represent the underdogs in the group that also includes Ganassis Scott Dixon and Penskes Helio Castroneves. Power and Castroneves combined to claim the pole and the win in each of the first three years at the track. For Power, thats three pole starts in five years at Barber. Hunter-Reay broke the teams stranglehold last year, starting and finishing first. Much of the weekends buzz has been about the impact of temperatures that have soared since testing in February, making for a slicker track. "Everybody is going to be swatting at flies the whole day in the car," Hunter-Reay said. "Trying to keep it on the racetrack is going to be tough. Were all going to have that. "I think it should be a pretty interesting race because of it. I think its anybodys race. " The only potential drama in qualifying came when Frenchman Sebastien Bourdais lost his fastest two laps for interfering with Hunter-Reay in the second session. Hunter-Reay said Bourdais team didnt alert their driver that he was coming up behind. "He was in the third gear or second gear in a six-gear corner and he was coming in that lap," Hunter-Reay said. "I know Bourdais; hes pretty switched on. So either he did it intentionally or he had no idea I was there, and it was the latter. He said his team didnt tell him. "Its all right. We still ended up in the Fast Six, so no big deal." Dixon was in contention late in Long Beach before he stopped for fuel as a precaution. Now, hes seeking to break through at Barber, where he has been the runner-up in each of the first four races. "I think two of the second-place finishes we had before were hard-earned and we were pretty happy with it," he said. "The other two we lost on a last pit exchange or a strategy issue." Juan Pablo Montoya starts eighth, his best qualifying spot since moving from NASCAR back to open-wheel racing this season. "Were gaining on it," Montoya said. "I think we have a really good race car and its amazing because every practice is better. Every qualifying is better. Its just a matter of getting the hang of it." Dylan Moore Jersey . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. Richie Sexson Jersey . -- James Harden scored 31 points, including 25 in the second half, and the Houston Rockets dug out of a double-digit, first-half hole to beat the Orlando Magic 101-89 on Wednesday night. https://www.cheapmariners.com/1045k-pat-borders-jersey-mariners.html . Bibeau, Torontos sixth-round pick at No. 172 overall in last years draft, was named the outstanding goaltender of the 2014 MasterCard Memorial Cup.SOCHI, Russia -- Jonathan Toews pushed Matt Duchene into the centre of the ice as Team Canada started to stretch before practice. After sitting out as the 14th forward against Latvia, Duchene is back in the game following an injury to John Tavares. Duchene will replace Tavares in Canadas lineup for the Olympic semifinal showdown with the United States on Friday after the star centre suffered a tournament-ending knee injury. Its also a season-ending injury, as the New York Islanders confirmed their franchise player tore the medial collateral ligament and meniscus in his left knee on a hit from Latvias Arturs Kulda. The team said he would remain in Sochi with Team Canada for the rest of the Olympics before returning home for further evaluation. In the meantime, Canada must go on without him, and that means Duchene stepping into his spot centring the fourth line between Patrick Sharp and Rick Nash. "Johnnys been playing great for us, and hopefully he has a speedy recovery," Duchene said. "But its a big opportunity for myself now, chance to play centre, to play where Im comfortable. Theres been a lot of unfamiliars in this tournament, and when you get a short chance at it, sometimes can be tough, so this is going to be much more familiar." This is where Canadas best-in-the-world depth at centre provides a big advantage. Duchene goes from being a healthy scratch in two of the first four games and playing left wing in the other two back to the middle where he plays for the Colorado Avalanche. Duchene called speed his biggest asset, and its undoubtedly one reason coach Mike Babcock plugged him in where Tavares had been playing. "Thats why were set up (with so many centres)," Babcock said. "Duchhys a real good centreman with great speed, so were not concerned about him that way. Matt Festa Mariners Jersey. ." Another reason might be that it meant not having to mess with the other three lines. Again in practice Thursday, Sidney Crosby centred Chris Kunitz and Patrice Bergeron, Ryan Getzlaf centred Jamie Benn and Corey Perry, and Toews centred Patrick Marleau and Jeff Carter. If those lines stay together against the U.S., aside from Tavares out because of injury, itll mark the first time Canada had consistent lines two games in a row. Thats not any accident. "We like what we got going," Babcock said. "Were trying to build a team here, too. Were trying to make everybody important. We knew there was going to be some lineup changes." In some places, there are no changes. Carey Price will start in goal for the third straight game and fourth time at these Olympics, and the same defensive pairs of Duncan Keith with Shea Weber, Marc-Edouard Vlasic with Drew Doughty and Jay Bouwmeester with Alex Pietrangelo are expected to stick together. Given that the forwards have scored only six of Canadas 13 goals through four games, there might be some benefits to building chemistry from game to game. "That can add a little bit of comfort going into the next game if youre playing with the same guys and you kind of get that rhythm together," Getzlaf said. "But ... that can change with the drop of the puck, so youve just got to be prepared for everything and be prepared to go out and work that system no matter who youre playing with." Kunitz took Tavares spot on the power play with Crosby, Carter, Sharp and Keith. The other unit of Toews, Getzlaf, Perry, Weber and Doughty remained the same. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen