Image and video hosting by TinyPic

England head coach Eddie Jones says his teams change in attitude sparked their Six Nations Grand Slam success just six months a

in
Member-Bereich
16.11.2019 08:25
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

England head coach Eddie Jones says his teams change in attitude sparked their Six Nations Grand Slam success just six months after their early World Cup exit. Dennis Martinez Jersey . England put their home tournament failure behind them to seal the Grand Slam with a 31-21 win over France in Paris last weekend, their first in 13 years. Jones: No one safe for England Eddie Jones says no one from his Six Nations squad is guaranteed a starting place in Australia Speaking to Sky Sports, Jones said: It is a great achievement by the team and we are proud of the boys. All I have tried to do is change the environment, they are talented players and always have been and they will continue to get better. England secured the Grand Slam against France but Jones is adamant that the hard-work continues if England are to taste more success I think you have got to believe you can win and if thats arrogance, then we have got a lot of arrogance because we believe we can win and youve got to believe you can be better.I dont think that was one of the things they thought about a lot. They definitely thought about wanting to be better but youve got to think about it every day and youve got to live it every day.Up next for England is a trip down under to take on Australia, where England have only won three Tests since their first visit in 1963, and former Wallabies coach Jones has his sights firmly on causing an upset. England secured the Grand Slam against France but Jones is adamant that the hard-work continues if England are to taste more success I think it is going to be great fun, said Jones. Bodyline rugby, thats what we are going to play.We are going to get stuck in to them. Thats how we have got to win the game, we have got to go to Brisbane and weve got to physically dominate the Aussies.I know how the Aussies think and I know what we have got to do to beat them and if we do that we put ourselves in the position to win the game. Also See: Jones: No one safe for England Dewis State of the Nations Hogg Six Nations top player Rugby on Sky Nick Goody Indians Jersey .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers. Nick Wittgren Indians Jersey . Stiverne stopped Chris Arreola in the sixth round Saturday night, claiming the WBC heavyweight title belt vacated by Vitali Klitschko. https://www.cheapindiansonline.com/908u-james-karinchak-jersey-indians.html . Canada Day is here and with it comes Free Agent Frenzy as the NHLs 30 teams storm out of the gate for signing season.TORONTO -- Aaron Ekblad of the Barrie Colts has been named the Ontario Hockey League defenceman of the year. Ekblad led all defencemen with 23 goals and finished tied for fifth in scoring among blue-liners with 53 points in 58. Hes the second Colt to win the Max Kaminsky Trophy following Erik Reitz in 2002. "I came into this year with a set of goals I shared with no one," Ekblad said in a release. "One of those goals was to be given the Max Kaminsky Trophy. I watched Ryan Ellis as a fan of the OHL and again Dougie Hamilton as a competitor while they stapled theemselves as the leagues top defencemen. Jean Carlos Mejia Jersey. I idolized these players and fantasized being in their shoes and with the help of my teammates and the opportunity from the coaching staff with the Barrie Colts that moment has finally come." The 18-year-old Belle River, Ont., native is eligible for the 2014 NHL Draft and was listed second among North American prospects by NHL Central Scouting in their final draft rankings. He represented Canada at the 2014 IIHF World Junior Championship and was captain of Team Orr at the 2014 BMO CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game in Calgary. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen