Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ASPEN, Colo. [url=https://www.cheapnfljerseysjustwholesale.com/cheap-mlb-jerseys]Chea p MLB Jerseys[/url] . -- Canadian Roz Groe

in
Member-Bereich
18.11.2019 07:50
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

ASPEN, Colo. Cheap MLB Jerseys . -- Canadian Roz Groenewoud put her new knees to the test on Friday. Groenewoud earned a total score of 85.66 to win silver in womens ski superpipe at the Winter X Games, her first competition since she had surgery on both of her knees in December. "Im really happy with the progress Ive made," said Groenewoud. "This is I think my fifth day skiing pipe since double-knee surgery so Im super-happy with how its progressed." American Maddie Bowman was first with 88.66 points in the eight-woman event, while Frances Marie Martinod was third with 82.33. Groenewoud, from Squamish, B.C., will represent Canada in halfpipe skiing at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, and is getting her knees ready for the rigours of competition. "They definitely started to feel a little bit sore toward my last competition run," said Groenewoud. "Im glad that Im done for the day and I can go put them on ice. "Every day theyre feeling better. Theyre adapting to skiing halfpipe." The Winter X Games are Groenewouds last competition before the Olympics. The 24-year-old will briefly return home before heading to France for the Olympic freestyle ski teams pre-Olympics training camp. "Im looking forward to getting to work on some of my harder tricks in our upcoming pre-Olympic camp," said Groenewoud. "Hopefully Ill be doing some of those in Sochi." Rehabilitating her knees will be an ongoing concern for Groenewoud, as her legs have to recover while she gets herself into peak shape for the halfpipe competition. "I had this very naive notion that the rehab process was over as soon as I got back on the snow," she said. "I quickly learned that I will be taking care of my body intensely probably all the way through Sochi." Later in the day in mens competition, Mike Riddle of Sherwood Park, Alta. finished fourth in the ski superpipe with a best run of 84.33. American David Wise won gold with a score of 92.00, Kevin Rolland of France took silver at 88.66 and American Alex Ferreira rounded out the podium with a score of 85.33. China NFL Jerseys . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer. NFL Jerseys Sale . As if the individual strands of grey hair or the increasing amount of joint pain werent reminders enough, the impending end of Jeters career is a slap-in-the-face indicator of a generations fleeting youth. https://www.cheapnfljerseysjustwholesale.com/cheap-college-jerseys . The No. 5 Aztecs held Burton, the Mountain Wests leading scorer, to 11 points, 10 below his average, in beating the Wolf Pack 73-58 on Saturday night. #LeBroning /.^ lmao pic.twitter.com/r8sHIzVH2v — Priscilla Menchaca♥ (@OneOfaKindCilla) June 6, 2014 #LeBroning #SpursNation pic.twitter.com/vcSiMT8kac — tor (@Vikthestick) June 6, 2014Hockey player and jokester Paul Bissonnette has defended LeBron in the past regarding his cramping ways: Ignnore all the hate @KingJames. Wholesale NFL Jerseys USA. . Leg cramps happen to the best of us. Even @malkin71_ gets them. #recycle pic.twitter.com/tjyk1GPTYH — Paul Bissonnette (@BizNasty2point0) June 6, 2014(h/t For The Win ) You can type in #LeBroning on Twitter to see more examples of this amazing craze. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen