Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SOCHI, Russia -- Canada will go for gold in Olympic womens hockey after a 3-1 win over Switzerland in Mondays semifinal. [url=h

in
Member-Bereich
21.11.2019 09:19
von jokergreen0220 • 1.339 Beiträge

SOCHI, Russia -- Canada will go for gold in Olympic womens hockey after a 3-1 win over Switzerland in Mondays semifinal. Mike Matheny Cardinals Jersey . Canada and the United States will meet Thursday in the Olympic final for a fourth time. The Canadians have won three gold in a row at the Winter Games. The U.S. beat Sweden 6-1 in the earlier semifinal. Natalie Spooner scored twice and Melodie Daoust added a goal in the first period for Canada. Jessica Lutz replied for Switzerland in the second. Shannon Szabados made 21 saves in Canadas net for the win. Switzerlands Florence Schelling stopped 45 of 48 shots. Switzerland and Sweden will play for bronze. Miles Mikolas Jersey . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Mike Matheny Jersey .com) - Ryan Miller made 28 saves to record his fifth shutout of the season and second in as many nights as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 3-0 on Friday. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/534t-stan-musial-jersey-cardinals.html .J. -- Patrick Sharp is on one of those streaks.BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Matias Dominguez of Chile birdied his last three holes Saturday for a 3-under 69, giving him a one-shot lead in the inaugural Latin American Amateur and leaving him one round away from a chance to play in the Masters.Dominguez, a senior at Texas Tech, finished at 10-under 206 at Pilar Golf Cub and was one stroke ahead of 18-year-old Alejandro Tosti of Argentina, who shot 68.The winner of the Latin American Amateur gets a spot at Augusta National in April, along with the U.S. Amateur and British Amateur. He also is exempt into the final stage of qualifying for the U.S. Open and British Open.Chile has not had a player in the Masters in more than 50 years. Enrique Orellana missed the cut in 1964.Juan Sebastian Munoz of Colombia (71) and Joaquin Bonjour of Argentina (73) were four shots behind at 210. Andre Tourinho of Brazil, the 36-hole leader, took a triple bogey on the paar-4 15th hole and shot 75. Red Schoendienst Jersey. He was five strokes behind.Its been a while since Ive led a tournament, Dominguez said. Im used to coming from the back. I will just try to stay in the present and go shot-by-shot.The stakes are high on Sunday with a Masters bid on the line. The Latin America Amateur is patterned after the Asia-Pacific Amateur, which began five years ago and produced a two-time winner in Hideki Matsuyama, who made the cut both times at Augusta as an amateur.Tosti plans to enrol at Florida later this month. He thought his 68 could have been better except for missing three short putts. But hes in good shape for Sunday and knows Pilar better than most. He trains at the Argentine Golf Associations performance centre at Pilar.I know Im playing really well, and its a really good position, Tosti said. With all my experience playing here, I think I have an advantage. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen