Image and video hosting by TinyPic

y1B -- Mitch Moreland, Texas2B -- Ian Kinsler, Detroit3B -- Adrian

in Unsere Regeln 23.05.2018 15:39
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

British short track speed skater Elise Christie stormed to 500m gold in Calgary on Sunday to open her World Cup campaign in fine style. The Sky Academy Sports Scholar had revealed in the build-up to a new season that she had been learning to lose and training with her male team-mates to help sharpen her skills on and off the ice.And she had to deal with defeat right at the start, crashing out in the quarter-finals in the first 500m event which would have brought back some painful memories from the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi when she fell and was disqualified three times. Chinas Kexin Fan took the glory with victory in Saturdays first race, but there was no holding Christie back in Sundays second 500m showdown.The 26-year-old from Livingston was dominant in the qualifying races and in the final led from start to finish before crossing the line in a British record time of 42.565 seconds. Canadian Jamie MacDonald was second, while Dutch star Yara van Kerkhof and Hungarys Petra Jaszapati trailed in third and fourth. Christie (C) with her reward alongside Jamie MacDonald (L) and Yara van Kerkhof (R) Christie now has 10,144 points in the overall classification ahead of Fan (10,000) and Van Kerkhof (8,078).Next up for Christie is the second World Cup event in Salt Lake City, USA before heading to Shanghai and Gangneung in South Korea before Christmas.The short track speed skating World Championships is in Rotterdam in March.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS....NOV 7-10: Jack Bateson, GB boxing training campNOV 11-14: Elise Christie, World Cup, Salt Lake City, USANOV 12: Jessica Judd, Milton Keynes XC Also See: Christie on mental powers Elise on her lively start Christie ready for Korea Elise Christie profile Colombia Wilmar Barrios World Cup Jersey . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Colombia Juan Fernando Quintero World Cup Jersey . PAUL, Minn. http://www.cheapworldcupcolombiajerseys.com/ . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Colombia Juan Cuadrado World Cup Jersey . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. Colombia Camilo Vargas World Cup Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. NEW YORK -- First baseman Anthony Rizzo and right fielder Jason Heyward from the World Series champion Chicago Cubs have won Gold Glove Awards.The honors for fielding excellence were announced Tuesday by Rawlings and broadcast on ESPN.?According to Elias Sports Bureau, Heyward is the first position player in Major League Baseball history to win three straight Gold Glove Awards with three different teams (Braves, Cardinals?and Cubs).?San Francisco?star Buster Posey was picked at catcher in the National League, ending Yadier Molinas eight-year reign with St. Louis.I dont know if it makes it any more special or not that he had won it eight years in a row because I think Id be happy with it either way, Posey said. This ones up there for me. Im a firm believer you win ballgames with pitching and defense.Posey was joined by a pair of Giants teammates, the double-play combination of shortstop Brandon Crawford and second baseman Joe Panik.Colorado third baseman Nolan Arenado won for the fourth consecutive year, and Arizona pitcher Zack Greinke took his third straight Gold Glove. Other winners in the NL were Atlanta center fielder Ender Inciarte and Pittsburgh left fielder Starling Marte.Young shortstop Francisco Lindor from the AL champion Cleveland Indians was a first-time winner, along with Texas first baseman Mitch Moreland, Detroit second baseman Ian Kinsler, New York Yankees left fielder Brett Gardner?and?Boston?right fielder Mookie Betts.Kansas City catcher Salvador Perez won his fourth Gold Glove in a row, Houston pitcher Dallas Keuchel took his third straight and Tampa Bay center fielder Kevin Kiermaier repeated from last year.Rangers third baseman Adrian Beltre was rewarded for the fifth time overall.ddddddddddddIm pretty surprised an old man like me can win the Gold Glove, said the 37-year-old Beltre, who was thrilled Moreland won as well.I think Im happier for him than for me because for the last couple of years, he has played such a great defensive first base and was never recognized, Beltre said. Most of my mistakes are throwing the ball and Mitch has saved me so many errors and makes things look easier for me.The 22-year-old Lindor became the first Indians player to win a Gold Glove since outfielder Grady Sizemore in 2008, and their second shortstop after Omar Vizquel won every year from 1994 to 2001.Votes are submitted in September by managers and coaches who cannot choose their own players. Three years ago, Rawlings added a sabermetric component to the Gold Glove selection process as well.This is the complete list of the Gold Glove winners:?American LeagueP -- Dallas Keuchel, HoustonC -- Salvador Perez, Kansas City1B -- Mitch Moreland, Texas2B -- Ian Kinsler, Detroit3B -- Adrian Beltre, TexasSS -- Francisco Lindor, ClevelandLF -- Brett Gardner, N.Y. YankeesCF -- Kevin Kiermaier, Tampa BayRF -- Mookie Betts, BostonNational LeagueP -- Zack Greinke, ArizonaC -- Buster Posey, San Francisco1B -- Anthony Rizzo, Chicago2B -- Joe Panik, San Francisco3B -- Nolan Arenado, ColoradoSS -- Brandon Crawford, San FranciscoLF -- Starling Marte, PittsburghCF -- Ender Inciarte, AtlantaRF -- Jayson Heyward, ChicagoInformation from the Associated Press was used in this report. Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen