Image and video hosting by TinyPic

which saw Costel Pantilimon between the posts and Hart on the ben

in Unsere Regeln 23.05.2018 15:46
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Kris Bryant was back in the Chicago Cubs lineup Tuesday and apparently OK after an outfield collision 24-hours earlier that left him with a leg bruise.The run-in with Albert Almora Jr. while both pursued a fly ball also prompted an admonishment from Cubs manager Joe Maddon to be more watchful in the future.I didnt like it, I didnt like it at all, Maddon told said. When a player is camped, theres no reason to run a player off. ... It happens to every team throughout the course of the season, but I would like it not to happen again.The versatile Bryant has played in 31 games in the outfield this season, but was back at his normal third base spot Tuesday.He is not a player the Cubs could afford to lose for any significant part of the season, a worry Bryant himself shared when talking about how the Cubs lost Kyle Schwarber for the season in an April 7 outfield collision with Dexter Fowler.I was just kind of scared about the knee at first, Bryant said Tuesday. Im feeling better today, a lot better, nothing to prevent me from playing. I think I got lucky. Things could have been a lot worse.Bryant, voted in as an All-Star Game starter, felt so good that he clubbed his major-league-leading 25th home run of the season in the third inning Tuesday during the Cubs 9-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds.He is batting .278 with 64 RBI, 19 doubles and a .578 slugging percentage.In the series finale Wednesday, Bryant will be batting against a pitcher who finally made his season debut last month after sustaining a spring training injury, and he will be fielding behind a pitcher who hasnt seen a lot of action as a starter.Chicago right-hander Adam Warren (3-1, 4.56 ERA) will be called up to make a spot start -- his first in a Cubs uniform -- after two outings at Triple-A Iowa.He was acquired by the Cubs from the Yankees in December as part of a trade that sent Starlin Castro to New York. Warren began the season in Chicago and made 25 relief appearances before being optioned to Iowa on June 21.Warrens return is part of Maddons strategy to give his staff a breather during on ongoing run of 24 games in 24 days heading into the All-Star break.Reds right-hander Anthony DeSclafani, meanwhile, will be making only his sixth appearance and start this season.He started 31 times for the Reds last year, but he spent much of this season on the disabled list with a strained left oblique that occurred in a final spring training appearance.DeSclafani (2-0, 1.78 ERA) went on to make late-April rehab starts for Double-A Pensacola and Class A Dayton before he felt soreness again in the muscle. He didnt make another rehab appearance until May 25, the first of three outings for Triple-A Louisville.He was activated off the disabled list on June 10 and made his season debut that night against the Oakland As, working six innings of one-run ball but getting no decision in a 2-1 Reds victory.DeSclafani worked just 2 2/3 innings in his next outing on June 16 at Atlanta and also had a no-decision.Everything clicked in his third outing, when he pitched seven innings and struck out six in an 8-2 win over the Texas Rangers. He then tossed a career-high eight innings on June 26 against the San Diego Padres in a 2-0 win.DeSclafani wasnt involved in the decision in his most recent start, Friday at Washington, when he worked 6 2/3 innings of two-run ball, striking out eight while walking two. Nike Air Vapormax Plus Australia . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Air Max 95 Neon 2018 . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. http://www.cheapairmaxshoesaustralia.com/air-max-98-2018/air-max-98-thunder-blue.html . "I was fortunate to play many years at this level with a great organization and unbelievable teammates," said Hejduk in a statement. Air Max 270 Black . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Cheap Air Max Shoes Australia . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night.Manchester City goalkeeper Willy Caballero admits both him and club No 1 Joe Hart support each other, despite fighting for a starting place. Caballero will start in Citys League Cup final clash against Liverpool at Wembley on Sunday, a policy upheld by manager Manuel Pellegrini since the 34-year-old joined from Malaga in 2014.And while the Argentine admits it is sometimes difficult being sat on the bench for the majority of the season, both goalkeepers are close to each other during the week. Caballero has played all of Citys Capital One Cup games this season Caballero told Sky Sports: He [Hart] helps me a lot. He gives me information all the time about the strikers and the teams we play, both last year and this year as well. I try to help him during the week because we are fighting during the week to play, but he has the opportunity to do it every week, and I try to be his supporter. Caballero has been Man Citys first-choice goalkeeper in the League Cup this season Sometimes it is really difficult [being on the bench]. But even teams like Liverpool play just one goalkeeper in all competitions, so I feel blessed to be in this team.City last won the League Cup in 2014 with a 3-1 win over Suunderland, a final which saw Costel Pantilimon between the posts and Hart on the bench.dddddddddddd Caballero concedes against Everton in the semi-final first leg clash at Goodison Park Caballero is yet to keep a clean sheet in his five League Cup appearances this campaign, and insists it does not matter if he fails to keep another at Wembley, as long as City get the win.I feel the confidence of the boss to bring me into this game. I try to enjoy it, and try to improve every week. I have to be ready for this date, which will be fantastic for us. England goalkeeper Hart has been Citys No 1 for eight seasons I think it will be a great final. We must be ready for everything, even for penalties. Beating Liverpool will be fantastic but it wont be easy, so we must play well, defend well and be solid. The most important thing is to win, it doesnt matter how.Watch the Capital One Cup final between Liverpool and Manchester City live on Sky Sports 1 HD at 4pm on Sunday. Also See: Barnes and Goater Q&A Aguero: I get big-game nerves Man Citys best boss? Get Sky Sports Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen