Image and video hosting by TinyPic

d996The IWF adjusts weight categories for the Games in Atlanta, in a

in Unsere Regeln 23.05.2018 15:48
von t123 • 2.806 Beiträge

Shane Lowry birdied five of his first nine holes at TPC Scottsdale to take a share of the lead after the opening round of the Phoenix Open. Phoenix Open Latest leaderboard The Irishman mixed eight gains with two bogeys on his way to a six-under 65 at TPC Scottsdale, to join Hideki Matsuyama and world No 4 Rickie Fowler in a three-way tie at the top of the leaderboard.After a hat-trick of birdies from the 16th saw Lowry reach the turn in 31, the Ryder Cup hopeful followed an eight-foot gain at the third by sinking a six-footer at the fourth to temporarily hold the outright advantage. Lowry then recovered from successive blemishes from the fifth to drain a 25-footer at the seventh before finishing his round with two pars.I started the round beautifully and made a few birdies, holed a couple of long putts, Lowry said. I then had a bit of a slip-up there in the middle of the play. Fowler is already a winner this season on the European Tour I just became a little bit tense there and thats something that I need to work on.Fowler bounced back from his missed cut at Torrey Pines last week to birdie three of his four holes and hole a long-range eagle putt at the 15th.A close-range gain at the third moved Fowler to five under, before he capped round by picking up a shot at the ninth despite finding a fairway bunker. Its not one that you try and pull off a lot, Fowler said about his approach in to the 18th. I knew I could hit it, but I had to hit it perfect.I made some great swings, made a lot of good putts and it was nice to see the ball go in the hole after last week.Frost saw the opening round delayed by over an hour earlier in the morning, meaning a number of players couldnt complete their rounds before play was suspended due to darkness. Matsuyama completes the trip at six under Matsuyama, who has finished inside the top-5 in his previous two appearances in this event, completes the trip on six under, with Anirban Lahiri and Bryce Molder, who still has two holes to play, a stroke off the pace.Englands Greg Owen and last weeks Farmers Insurance Open champion Brandt Snedeker are part of a five-strong group on four under, while Phil Mickelson is a further shot back despite running up an ugly triple-bogey at the fifth after sending his tee shot out of bounds. Watch the Phoenix Open throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live featured group coverage gets underway on Friday from 2.30pm. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV Also See: WATCH: Golfs loudest hole? Latest leaderboard Phoenix Open featured groups Golf on Sky Sports 4 Air Max 97 Cr7 Portugal . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Air Max 97 Plus Noir .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. http://www.vapormax97.fr/france-air-max-97-gold.html . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Air Max 97 Noir Et Doré . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Air Max 97 Homme Silver . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. THE 15 EVENTSMen: 56kg, 62kg, 69kg, 77kg, 85kg, 94kg, 105kg, +105kgWomen: 48kg, 53kg, 58kg, 63kg, 69kg, 75kg, +75kgTHE FORMATAll competitors complete the 2 techniques: the snatch and the clean and jerk. Each athlete is allowed 3 attempts per technique, and the final score is the combined total of the best 2 successful attempts. The athlete with the highest score is the winner.MILESTONES1896Weightlifting features at the first modern Games in Athens. There are only 2 events in a single weight class: the one-hand lift and the two-hand lift.1928Olympic weightlifting consists of 3 events: press, snatch and clean and jerk.1972The first 2 doping cases in Olympic weightlifting are documented at the Munich Games. After the Olympics, the controversial press technique is dropped from the programme.1976At the Montreal Games, 8 weightlifters (including 3 medallists and 2 champions) are disqualified for using banned substances.19845 more weightlifters are disqualified for doping at the Los Angeles Games.1988Another 5 cases of doping at the Seoul Games, including 2 Bulgarian gold medallists. The scandal forces Bulgaria to withdraw its weightlifting team from the Games.dddddddddddd996The IWF adjusts weight categories for the Games in Atlanta, in an attempt to clean up the sport.1998The IWF cancels all world records and restructures its weight classes.2000The number of mens categories is reduced from 10 to 8, and women make their Olympic debut with 7 categories.STARSVasily Alekseyev (USSR)The record breaker. Double Olympic champion in the top weight category at the 1972 and 1976 Games, the Soviet colossus weighed 160 kg and established 80 world records. He also won 22 world titles.Naim Suleymanoglu (Bulgaria/Turkey)Standing just 1.49m tall, this Bulgarian-born Turk is considered by many as the greatest weightlifter of all time. The Pocket Hercules won 3 Olympic golds in 1988 (60kg), 1992 (60kg), and 1996 (64 kg). He also won 22 world titles and set 46 world records.Pyrros Dimas (Greece)This Albanian-born Greek won 3 Olympic titles, in 1992 (82.5kg), 1996 (83kg) and 2000 (85kg), and picked up bronze in 2004. He is also a triple world champion and double European champion. Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen