Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Corum Bubble Heritage Dice L082 / 03039 - 082.310.20 / 0371 DI06 fake watch

in
Über uns
25.12.2019 04:40
von jackie • 1 Beitrag

The corum bubble skull new application is like the electronic collection of Kunlun watches, which contains all brand information and the latest news, and will be updated regularly. The application content covers the latest watch styles of Kunlun watches, news and content of sponsored projects, as well as information and pictures of Kunlun watches in the maritime world and around the world. In the Kunlun watch app, users can explore the brand's unique watchmaking technology and learn more about brand concepts and watch design concepts. Built-in watch files, users can search for favorite watches based on keywords in related fields, occasions or characteristics. At the same time, a watch catalogue with watch introduction and related technical information is also provided for users to browse. Looking for a watch? Users only need to go to the "RETAILERS" information space to search the nearest point of sale in the global point of sale list in real time. The Kunlun watch application has an interactive game "FLAG GAME".

Participants only need to correctly arrange the nautical flag on the hour mark on the surface of the Admiral's Cup watch in the shortest time , and they will have the opportunity to win courtesy and join their companions Participate in the America's Cup World Series event and experience exciting live events. Users can also share the latest information in the Kunlun Watch app with their friends on social networking sites Facebook or via email, as well as user favorite watch models, and compare game scores obtained in the interactive game "Flag Game".

best replica watches site After ten years of marriage, my wife has been with me through the happiest and most bumpy stages of my life. As an entrepreneur, I know that I regret that my family and career are incomplete, and my wife takes on all the responsibilities of caring for the elderly and children at home. It is difficult to imagine. Christmas this year coincides with the tenth anniversary of our wedding. When I first achieved success in my career, I decided to give my wife a Corum Kunlun Golden Bridge watch, and use gifts that symbolize time to give endless gratitude and fetters to my wife.
I choose this Corum Kunlun Golden Bridge watch is one of the masterpieces of this Swiss luxury watch brand. Its Golden Bridge movement is based on the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge as a design model, and has received praise and pursuit from countless celebrities since its birth.

This year, a new 39mm round watch of the Golden Bridge series was launched , showing rich luxury and timelessness with rich green and blue, and the golden atmosphere of the Golden Bridge reflected the beautiful atmosphere of Christmas.The choice of this Corum Kunlun Golden Bridge watch is not only because of its glorious history and celebrity effect, but also because of its distinctiveness. The new 39mm gold bridge circular watch presents a distinctive architecture, and uses different shapes to create a contrast effect. With a horizontal rectangular movement and two half-moon-shaped members on both sides, it is matched with a 39mm round case to highlight sapphire and sand Fletcher's endless charm.

highluxurystore.com The gemstones traverse the sides of the movement, and among the veritable gold lace, the light shines from the inside, and the movement is reflected in blue and green light. And the white diamond inlaid on the table surface, contrasting with the gemstones, is like a little snowflake falling on the finger of the Christmas tree, and it is like a little starry star embellishing the blue night sky, gentle and affectionate.As the core element of CORUM Kunlun Jinqiao watch's recognizability-rectangular movement, its overall design aims to highlight this unique patented technology .

To this end, the movement is provided with a lace microstructure on one side, and the gem setting on it alone takes 1.5 days. CORUM watchmakers use marquise gemstones to diffuse light from the movement to the case, highlighting the dazzling visual effect of the dial. Hollow jewellery lace allows light to penetrate the watch body completely. According to the angle, the characteristics of the gemstones, and the intensity of the incident light, each gemstone has a unique and charming light, which changes a lot.
Gifts to beauties are naturally as important as new ideas. The new CORUM Corum Golden Bridge Series 39 mm round watch, like fine works of art as bright, displayed superb on each side, as perfect as his wife lives convert each character will give it as a gift to her, Thank you for your companionship of tenderness and tenderness over the years, and I hope that in the future we can continue to talk together and support this successful hublot king power together.

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen