Image and video hosting by TinyPic

rsjerseys.com/]Wholesale 49ers

in
Über uns
24.05.2018 14:29
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

After stunning the tennis world with an impressive 2014 season that included a spot in the Wimbledon final and berths in the semifinals of the Australian Open and French Open, Eugenie Bouchard has become one of the most recognizable faces on the WTA Tour. And while she has struggled to achieve the same levels of success in the two seasons since, she remains one of the most popular and talented players in the sport.Currently enjoying her all-too-brief offseason, we caught up with the 22-year-old Canadian recently at an event for Colgate Enamel Health in New York. With thoughts on everything from the Rio Olympics to upcoming vacation plans to her much-talked-about Halloween costume, Bouchard did not hold back.espnW: How is your offseason going so far?Eugenie Bouchard: Its going well! Its been two weeks, so far, that Im off completely. And by completely, I mean: I dont go to a gym, I dont look at a gym, I dont think about a gym. Its really important to me to just get a couple of weeks off, and not only physically, but mentally as well. Its a mental, refreshing break. Its about three weeks in total -- Ill get back to training next week. And once in awhile, Ill go on a run or join my friend or sister to a yoga class, but its for fun, and its not something I have to do.espnW: You must look forward to that all year.Bouchard: I do! Its like what we think about, especially as the year ends. I start to think How many more tournaments? Were all counting them down.espnW: Have you gone, or are you going on any vacations during your time off?Bouchard: Im planning on going to the Bahamas for a quick weekend getaway. I just want to have that feeling of being on vacation. Obviously, I got to spend some time with my family in Montreal and spent a week in New York City doing a bunch of meetings, appearances, cool events, things like that, but theres nothing quite like lying on the beach all day, having a margarita.espnW: When you do return to working out, what do your offseason workouts entail?Bouchard: Right at the beginning of the preseason training, Ill do mostly fitness for the first week or two. Nowadays fitness is so important to us tennis players, and we just spend so much more time in the gym than the old guys used to back in the day.Its actually kind of fun to be working out and getting stronger when you dont quite have the repetitiveness of practicing so much. Ill start with that and do a couple hours of fitness a day, and the offseason is a cool time to experiment and try different things, so I like to sometimes switch it up and do a hike up a mountain or a pool workout. Its important for your mind to mix it up.espnW: Is there any specific music you like to listen to for motivation during a workout?Bouchard: During a workout, I really like hip-hop or house or something that just gets you going, because it does motivate you, and it does make a difference. When youre lifting weights that you never imagined you could lift, its because youre motivated and you have that adrenaline pumping. So if music can help just 1 percent with that, why not? I say just blast it! Im such a fan of Drake. Any of his upbeat songs work for me.espnW: What was the highlight of 2016 for you?Bouchard: The highlight would have to be going to the Olympics. It was so cool to have this this feeling of representing something bigger than yourself and representing your country. It was also great to have teammates -- thats not something were used to in tennis. There was such a sense of pride.The moment thats coming to mind is walking in during the opening ceremony. Knowing youre on TV and waving and knowing -- literally feeling -- your whole country watching and supporting you, it was such a surreal and amazing moment. It was definitely worth going to Rio.espnW: Did you get a chance to meet, or watch anyone compete, that you hadnt had the opportunity to before?Bouchard: I really tried to make an effort to go see some events. It was pretty hectic with tennis all day, and the venues are all far apart, but one night I was able to watch gymnastics. I was watching the qualifying rounds. I didnt get to see the Americans, who I really wanted to see, but I did get to see some of our Canadian girls. It was basically the whole Canadian team there cheering them on. When I think of the Olympics, I think of womens gymnastics. To me, thats what it is. Just to see it in person was amazing.espnW: Did it live up to what you had hoped it would be?Bouchard: Yes, definitely. What really stood out to me is that they compete at the same time on all their different exercises, and one crowd can start cheering for the girl on the beam, but the girl on the floor is still going! Its the craziest thing. We think we have to focus! They get their one shot every four years, and someone could just start screaming in the middle of their vault.I didnt know it all went on at the same time like that, and maybe just watching on TV I just didnt realize it so much, but in person its insane. Without even realizing it, thats someones Olympics right there, all of five seconds. I just have so much respect for what these girls do.espnW: Did you get to go to any other events while you were there?Bouchard: I also went to swimming. I got to see Michael Phelps in a semifinal heat. Whats crazy about swimming is that there are so many races because they are so short. We were there for an hour or two and saw something like 10 races. But to see Phelps in person, and see his routine where he stretches his arms all around, and being in the presence of such a legend, was really cool. I also saw some final races as well, and just to witness the joy of swimmers who won medals and knowing their lives had totally changed in that instant was amazing.espnW: Speaking of celebrities, I have to ask about this. You went as Kim Kardashian for Halloween, how did that come to be?Bouchard: You should totally ask me about it! Its crazy because that idea just popped in my head, and I cant explain my brain and its mechanics. Obviously I just remembered that picture and thought it would be hilarious to not only impersonate her, but specifically in that moment, and I had my friend do it with me.The point of it was obviously to exaggerate it, so Im talking hand towels stuffed in these little nude, Spanx-type of shorts, and literally stuffed some of my Nike socks in my little bra thing, and then my friend painted the cardboard black, and we took tape, and that was it! It was actually a pretty simple costume. All of my friends were texting me saying it was hilarious and stuff. Its funny, I really dont know how I thought about it. It was such an iconic moment, so I thought we should recreate it.espnW: Did you go out in public wearing that outfit? Bouchard: Yeah, we definitely walked around and hung out with our friends a bit! It was easily the most popular costume and the most unique. Thats the thing for me -- I love Halloween, and I usually do two costumes a year. We start texting about it and planning for in August. Its all about not doing something other people have done or have been doing for years. Even last year, I was with my best friend and my cousin and we created and made our costumes of sexy Mario Cart characters. I was sexy Bowser, so instead of a big shell on my back, I had a shell bra on. I take Halloween very seriously and take pride in being unique.espnW: Did you hear from any of the Kardashians about the costume? Bouchard: No! No one has heard from Kim right now! But I would love to meet any of the Kardashians. Someday, right?espnW: Are you surprised when something like that gets so much attention, or is it more par for the course for you now? Bouchard: Im always surprised. For me, its not something you get used to. I still feel like a normal person, and I still see myself as a typical 22-year-old, and to me, thats just dressing up and showing my friends what Im wearing. And then suddenly there are hundreds of articles talking about it! I have to remember sometimes, I cant just post anything on social media. Its always a surprise, and its always funny too when my coach will hear about something, and hes not even on social media. Hell hear about something on the news, and Ill always just joke with him, Dont follow me on Snapchat, please!espnW: Has there ever been something you posted and then youve regretted it? Bouchard: No! I do pay attention to that stuff, so I know what not to post.espnW: Obviously thats probably a tricky part of being a celebrity. Is there an upside? Bouchard: There is. The most amazing part to me is being able to inspire a kid. Whenever a kid or a parent tells me Im someones role model, I take it as such an honor. Im like, Why? Pick someone better than me! [Laughing] But its really just so cool to be that person for someone. And it lets me do such amazing things, like visit hospitals and go to kids camps and helping get kids involved in sports. I love being able to inspire and give people hope.espnW: Whats the biggest downside of fame for you? Bouchard: I think its the negativity thats out there. These days, theres a lot of it out there, and not just toward me, but toward a lot of people. No one is perfect, first of all, and I think its just a bit unfair about all the criticism I and fellow athletes can get sometimes. Were trying our best, and the hate just seems so illogical -- it just doesnt make sense to me. Its frustrating, but I try not to let it get to me.espnW: What are your goals for 2017? Bouchard: To do better than 2016! My goal is to focus on things I havent been doing right and really focus on those specific things. I want to take it one step at a time and really improve in those areas. And then, I think if I get myself on the right path, the results will come. Instead of just stressing about the result, I want to focus on everything that gets me there. I used to put too much pressure on myself, and its really not fun and actually detrimental to your performance.espnW: I know you would like to win every Grand Slam you compete in, but is there one that you think would mean the most to you? Bouchard: For me, its Wimbledon. Its always been Wimbledon. I love grass, Ive had success there. I won the junior tournament, and two years later I was playing in the final of the main event. Its the most prestigious and has such history. But, yes, I would be very happy to win any of them.espnW: And finally, being Canadian, is there any advice you would give to Americans who are contemplating a move north right now? Bouchard: Well, if you want to marry me for Canadian citizenship, Im available! [Laughing] There are so many jokes about that right now, and Ive seen so many of my friends post on Facebook, Im Canadian, and Im single, guys! But as for advice ... Its really cold there, so Im not sure you really want to come. Thats my advice!I moved to Florida. I live in Miami. Be prepared for the Arctic, and buy a down jacket. Montreal is beautiful, and the summer is very hot, but its just so short! Its like two or three months of amazingness and eight months of pure torture. Youth Marcell Harris Jersey . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. Youth Jullian Taylor Jersey . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. http://www.wholesale49ersjerseys.com/ . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Youth Fred Warner Jersey . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. Wholesale 49ers Jerseys Free Shipping . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. The Seven Network have made a dent on the Nine Networks 19-year dominance over free-to-air rugby league in Australia, claiming the broadcast rights to the 2017 World Cup.The network will showcase all 28 matches live on one of their channels during the event between October 27 and December 2 next year.The move marks the first time major rugby league matches played in Australia will be broadcast on a rival free-to-air channel since the ABC simulcast Fox Sports coverage of the Super League in 1997.Its also the first time another commercial free-to-air broadcaster has won the rights to matches played in Australia since the Seven Network last broadcast Test matches in 1992.Seven televised the last World Cuup in the Northern hemisphere through secondary channel 7mate, however the Nine Network had the rights to the last one played in Australia in 2008.dddddddddddd.Our securing of the Cup is yet another step in our development as we build the platforms to create our future, Seven West managing director and CEO Tim Worner said.Seven will also become the host broadcaster for all overseas coverage of the matches played in Australia, while other games will also be played in New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.The Network has also claimed the online, mobile and subscription TV rights. Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Jerseys Throwback ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen