Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The friend of surprisingly

in
Über uns
30.08.2021 07:37
von gdshutter • 17 Beiträge

"Still drop a necklace, you can not coerce me again, as for own money, continue to talk personally.Together in the alongside the sea road, can also by the way seek the ground in Li Yu father, Li Qing Yuan, and the beautiful elder sister of clock Bai."
The road is very near, car soon need not too quick, is for ten minutes.Press to ring a door bell, the maid sees the Gu Ye come to visit and frightened to reply exultation and immediately twist a head to run and run about wildly all the way, Gao Jiao Dao:"Master, important event not like, the Gu Ye came!"Li Zhou is to particularly once give an account the honored guests all have where several, let them carefully deal with.
The maid comes from Philippines, the Chinese language isn't that working, mood concussion under feel like rush a funeral, the sad and shrill interjection makes people greatly terrified.
Li Zhou is from the house in rush, scold a way:"Stupid goods, should call happy event, roll far point, hereafter you need not open the door, exclusively do dishes to brush a plate in the kitchen."A see Liao learn a soldier, immediately three hands that combine to do 2 to hold tight the other party are fierce a burst of to flutter, the concussions of demeanor, the exaggeration of the body language, imitate a Buddha have never eaten pork to suddenly see for 18 years a head of live a pig to send to come of poor man.
"Liao ……" originally wanted to call for Mr. Liao, but saw the other party to come to visit on one's own initiative, wished to still keep calling a little bit warm and affectionate goodly and said:"Learn a soldier, I can want to die you!How to come to be not in advance either to make a telephone call a notice, I do preparation so much.The stars is inviting the teacher of art set in the school and the classmate of the interest association in the upstairs, seem to hold what celebration dinner, have no a common topic with them, speak a few lines and then come out."
Learn the soldier to Liao and let into hall, asked him to sit, the maid received tea, Li Zhou says again:"Wait for a while a short moment, I make people call stars down."
"Etc., father-in-law's adult, I want to see their parties, you go to favour first by yourself, need not take care of me."
Li Zhou getting this"father-in-law", is stiller sweet than eating honey and says with smile:"Like well, coming here is own house, need not cautious, want to do what do what.Manila, you take Gu Ye up."
Laughter, singing, have fun to make the voice spreads from the third floors, old Liao says:"The friend of surprisingly dead wench is still much fuller."Let the maid descend first to go by himself[herself], draw back the doorway of the third floors.
Sees the hall provoke to anger bright, the cup chopsticks wolf book of two tables that combine together, put shelled peanut, words plum, cashew nut, sweetmeat and roast fish Zi each kind of a light repast, the table bottom lies more than ten empty beer bottles.
Art senior clerk, Sun Ping Hai, the face Tang is red to become a monkey of bottom, the double eyes closed tightly and shrunk to sleep to greatly feel on the sofa of corner, was about lying paralyzed by drink.The classmate of art interest association is playing a poker game to put together a capacity for liquor, the Li Xing Hua simultaneous friend is mostly female, so appear 56 students here don't have a boy.She sits by the side of the table quietly, often close lightly hot coffee milk, the smile looking at everyone to has fun to make.
Make old Liao astonished BE, Mo the Tai always didn't come, Lyu Kai and big beauty Su ice cloud is putting together wine.2 people across a table to sit opposite and put a cup to tenth, pour on the table very full beer, line up together, Huang Cheng Cheng is dazzlingly clear, feel like gold liquid.
Su ice cloud cheeks is tiny and red, like put on rouge, cent outside beautiful, double the eye is confusing, take several silks dimly discernible, lips such as bloom of flower petal, have to lure dint very much.Facial appearance originally and very, can beat for 12 centses now, and Li Xing Hua one big small beauty sit at together hall in, each be good at to win a field, doing not know should see which good.See which all are to enjoy, but reduced time of appreciating another beauty, two United States can not annex, is truly regrettable.
Lyu Kai doesn't know is inebriate is to come to, and big beauty together, need not drink can also dead drunk person.He the dead dead stare at Su ice cloud, the vision isn't willing to draw apart half second, the nose doesn't stop to spray wine spirit and often wipe with the gusset the corner of mouth flow the next saliva.Is a spend three monthly salary water buy of Louis*Wei's ascending western dress be wiped intolerably filthy.
Turn over to open a card, say:"I am big, the it's teacher Su's turn to drink."

Josh Allen Wyoming Jersey
Jayson Tatum Duke Jersey
Kyrie Irving Duke Jersey
Zion Williamson Duke Jersey
Anthony Davis Kentucky Jersey
Carmelo Anthony Syracuse Jersey
Ja Morant Murray State Jersey
Kemba Walker Uconn Jersey
Kevin Durant Texas Jersey
Larry Bird Indiana State Jersey
nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen