Image and video hosting by TinyPic

eam 14 games over . KENNESAW, Ga. -- Kend

in
Über uns
02.06.2018 10:12
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Nick Saban said he wasnt aware that millions of Americans went to the polls on Tuesday to vote for the next president of the United States.It was so important to me that I didnt even know it was happening, Alabamas head football coach told reporters in Tuscaloosa on Wednesday evening. Were focused on other things here.To be fair, news media isnt part of Sabans routine.The 65-year-old coach typically wakes up every morning, has a Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pie and a cup of coffee and watches about 10 minutes of The Weather Channel, which promised no political coverage on Election Day.Surely someone told Saban on Wednesday morning that Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton, but we cant be sure.I dont really make political comments, Saban said. If I say I like one person, that means that everybody that voted for the other person doesnt like me. So why would I do that? I want whats best for our country. Im not sure I can figure that out. I want whats best for people who want to improve the quality of their life, and I hope whoever our leader is will certainly do all that he can do to make our country safe and improve the quality of life of a lot of people in our country -- and I dont think Im qualified to determine who that should be.Sabans undefeated and No. 1-ranked Crimson Tide will host Mississippi State?on Saturday in Bryant-Denny Stadium. Womens Michael Jordan Jersey . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Cheap Michael Jordan Jersey . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. http://www.michaeljordanjersey.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Official Michael Jordan Jersey . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Youth Michael Jordan Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . KENNESAW, Ga. -- Kendrick Ray scored 23 points and Aubrey Williams added 18 with 20 rebounds, both career highs, to lead Kennesaw State to an 80-74 win over NAIA-member Brewton-Parker on Monday night.Kennesaw State (1-1) trailed by as many as 20 points in the first half but rallied after the break, taking the lead for good during a 17-2 run that put the Owls on top 71-62 with 3:52 left. Williams sank the go-ahead bucket during the run.Nick Masterson added 11 pooints for the Owls, who shot 55.dddddddddddd6 percent from the field in the second half.Williams 20 rebounds tied a Kennesaw State record in Division I for most in a single game.McKel Miller led Brewton-Parker with 18 points and 14 rebounds. Malik Wright added 17 points, DavaDre Puryear had 15 and Cameron Bokenham 10 for the Barons. Youth NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Gear Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen