Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ith you -- that does good things with you -- you definitel

in
Über uns
04.06.2018 14:26
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Craig Bryson says Derby will use the heartbreak of their 1-0 loss to QPR in 2014 as motivation when they take on Hull in the first leg of the Championship play-off semi-finals on Saturday. The Scottish midfielder came on as a 68th-minute substitute in the Wembley final against QPR and watched as Bobby Zamora pounced on a Richard Keogh error to score the winner in the 90th minute.And speaking on Sky Sports FL72 Podcast, he insisted they are determined to go one better this time, with all games live on Sky Sports. Don Goodman looks ahead to the Championship play-offs as Hull, Derby, Brighton and Sheffield Wednesday fight it out for promotion to the Premier League It was a nightmare, he said. A hard one to take and not a great day to remember in my career but its one of them, theres always going to be a winner and a loser and unfortunately for us, we lost that game.I think it was hard, the manner we lost it, in the last minute. Hopefully, if we get to Wembley this year, we can use that disappointment as motivation.Bryson added that the pressure of the build-up to the game against Hull, which is live on Sky Sports on Saturday, is hard to avoid. Anywhere you go, everybody wants to remind you and any time you speak to a member of your family, its play-off time. Its just one of them that you have to get on with, put the circus behind you and concentrate on the game.Derby have beaten Hull home and away this season, a 2-0 away win in November and a 4-0 home win last month, in which Bryson scored the final goal, but he doesnt think the two victories will have any impact on the play-off games. We have done well all season to get to the play-offs, Im not too sure the previous games against Hull will count too much.What the Championship is like, any team can beat any team on their day and Im sure Hull will come to Derby thinking they can beat us just like we think we can beat them and I just hope it is Derby.Theres no denying how good a squad Hull have got but any team can beat anybody. We know we can do it as we have beaten them twice this season.On the flip side, we know if we dont turn up, they can easily turn us over as well. We just need to make sure we are at it on Saturday and go to Hull on Tuesday and hopefully get a result there. FL72 Podcast - Bryson, Bradshaw, Ardley Also See: Ollies predictions FL72 podcast Championship play-off guide How to win the play-offs David Pastrnak Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Derek Sanderson Jersey . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. http://www.authenticbruinsshopnhl.com/david-backes-jersey/ .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Torey Krug Jersey . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Green Bruins Jerseys . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. BOSTON -- In whats become a regular scene, David Ortiz stepped into the dugout, preparing for batting practice, when a team staff member asked if he was ready.Not far away, a group of fans waited to be brought in, eager to chat briefly with the 40-year-old Ortiz, take a photo and wish him well.In Big Papis final season, everyone who comes to Fenway Park wants their chance to say goodbye -- and its taking a toll on Bostons larger-than-life designated hitter.Very busy. Kind of tired of it, a little worn out, the Red Sox star told The Associated Press before a nationally televised game against the Kansas City Royals on Sunday night.Nearing the last month of his 20th regular season, Ortiz at times wishes he didnt pronounce this his final year. The baseball season is long and hard enough, and this goodbye grind is more than he anticipated.My job is kind of tiring, he said. Adding more things to it is a lot. ... Im really busy and not getting to enjoy things.Of course, no one would know that by the way hes hitting.Entering Sunday, Ortiz is batting .319 and leading the Red Sox with 30 homers and 100 RBI. Hes reached 30/100 for a club-record 10th time -- Hall of Famer Ted Williams is next on the list with seven.His season has been so good, many around the majors have said the slugger should come back for a 21st year.At last months All-Star Game in San Diego, Angels star Mike Trout said, I dont think Big Papi is going to retire. I keep telling him that. With those numbers, I wouldnt.This month, during an on-field ceremony honoring Ortiz in Detroit, Tigers star Miguel Cabrera, speaking in Spanish, pleaded with Ortiz to play another season.Ortiz laughs at those comments.Thats great, man, he said. I have a great relationship with them. Beiing older, Ive kind of been like a mentor to them.dddddddddddd I know they really appreciate everything, all the talk and all the stuff that we ask a veteran to do with them.I guess when you have somebody that is good with you -- that does good things with you -- you definitely want to have them around.Ortiz doesnt save mentorship for teammates. He often chats with opponents on the field during batting practice and takes pride in others cherishing his advice.I always talk to them. We have that relationship through the years, he said. Its because those guys always come to us for advice. Whenever someone can give you advice, you turn to them as your mentor, somehow, some way.So maybe its no surprise how Big Papi wants to be remembered as a player.Just a friendly person, he said. Terribly friendly with everyone.Ortiz shows up for work hours before each game, getting the treatment he needs to prepare his aching feet and legs. The club has monitored his playing time, giving him planned rest and taking him out in lopsided games.I have to get lined up to different things and I try to be here very early so Im not in anybodys way, he said. Everybody has to do things and get ready. Its not just David Ortiz.But still much of it falls on Ortizs shoulders.On Sunday, before he stepped onto the field for batting practice, a woman stopped him to ask a question:What are you going to do after you retire?Take a long vacation, Big Papi replied.He then posed for a photo with the mom, dad and two children before going out to take his swings.When he returned, another group of fans waited eagerly for their personal farewell. Cheap NFL Hoodies Stitched NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen