Image and video hosting by TinyPic

m happy with the fact that years later Im able

in
Über uns
04.06.2018 14:30
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- K.J. Lawson scored 18 points and younger brother Dedric Lawson added 17 as Memphis led for almost the entire game to defeat Jackson State 84-69 on Wednesday despite a cold-shooting second half.Dedric Lawson also grabbed 12 rebounds for his sixth double-double in seven games and recorded five blocked shots. He tied a Memphis freshman record with 17 double-doubles last season. Markel Crawford scored 15 and Jimario Rivers 13 for Memphis (6-1).Edric Dennis matched a career high in scoring and led Jackson State (1-6) with 21 points and Yettra Specks added 19 with six assists. Paris Collins chipped in 12 points and eight rebounds. The trio combined for 19 of Jackson States 26 made field goals.Memphis saw a 20-point halftime lead shrink to eight, 67-59, after Dennis hit back-to-back 3-pointers midway through the final period. The Tigers soon had the lead back up to 20, however. Kemoko Turay Hoodie . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Colts Hoodies Shop . PAUL, Minn. http://www.cheapcoltshoodiesjerseys.com/quenton-nelson-hoodie/ . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. Tyquan Lewis Hoodie . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Nyheim Hines Hoodie . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. CLEVELAND -- LeBron James and his?Cavaliers?teammates will be at the White House on Thursday.An unexpected guest will be there too.The visit by the reigning NBA champions will coincide with President-elect Donald Trumps meeting with President Barack Obama to discuss the handover of power and transition following a shocking election that left James -- and millions of Americans -- wondering about the future.Ohio Gov. John Kasich, a onetime Republican presidential rival who refused to endorse Trump and boycotted the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, also was to visit the White House on Thursday.James had supported Trumps Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, appearing on stage with the former secretary of state at a campaign rally in Cleveland on Sunday to urge residents to vote.On Wednesday, just hours after Clinton had conceded the election to Trump, James posted on his Instagram account that he woke up looking and searching for answers on what has happened. He posted the audio to Alright, a song by rapper Kendrick Lamar.The Cavs trip to Washington, D.C., has been planned for weeks. Coach Tyronn Lue, who received a phone call in June from Obama shortly after Cleveland rallied to beat the?Golden State Warriors?in the NBA Finals, wanted the visit to happen before the first African-American president left office. Cleveland plays the?Wizards?at Washington on Friday night.Lue won back-to-back championships with the?Los Angeles Lakers?in 2000 and 2001, but he failed to maake it to the home of the president of the United States back then.dddddddddddd He said its something he regrets to this day.As a young guy [I was] not really respecting what it was and what it meant, Lue said this week. We won our second championship and I was, what, 22, and I was playing for the Wizards and they came in town, they invited me to go with the Lakers. I just didnt go. It was stupid.But I mean, as young guy, you just take things for granted. You dont really understand those opportunities and what that means. Now Im happy with the fact that years later Im able to have an opportunity to go again. So Im going to take full advantage of it.James has openly expressed his views on numerous political issues in recent years. Following Trumps election, the three-time champion and father of three said he felt the need to offer encouragement to minorities and women.James wasnt the only Cavaliers player to express his feelings.J.R. Smith, who also attended Clintons rally in Cleveland, posted a photo to Instagram of his daughter standing outside the White House.How do I even feel confident sending her on play dates knowing the [kids] family voted for the racist, sexist person, [and] I dont know how they will treat her when shes gone, Smith wrote in the caption. How? Seriously How?Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap NFL Hoodies Stitched NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen