Image and video hosting by TinyPic

t say, `That kids got a gift, Greg Sa

in
Über uns
04.06.2018 14:30
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Greater Western Sydney coach Leon Cameron has backed Steve Johnsons hard-edged approach as the Giants await the AFL match review panels assessment of his bump on Sydneys Josh Kennedy.Johnson is in danger of missing a preliminary final after he felled Kennedy with what appeared to be a shoulder to the head in the first quarter of the Giants upset qualifying final win.The ball had left the area when contact was made and the blow stunned Kennedy who left the field for a concussion test.What will be will be - Im not going to go into the ins and outs of it all - but we love Steve Johnsons attack on the footy and his attack on the man with the footy, Cameron told ABC Radio.I think our players grow an extra leg when hes around.No doubt it was a good contest when it happened. Kennedy went off the ground but clearly hes passed the concussion test and come back on and played really well.(Johnsons) contest in the first five minutes in the middle of the ground was just phenomenal. I think he hit a couple of players really hard ... and I think that sent a message to our boys that this is how you play finals footy.Giants ruckman Shane Mumford could also be in danger of copping a suspension or a fine for his bone-jarring tackle on Kurt Tippett.The MRP will need to determine if there were two motions to the action, which would see it classified as a sling tackle.Adelaide defender Kyle Hartigan could miss a semi-final clash against the Swans after he was reported for tripping Lindsay Thomas. Cheap Capitals Jerseys . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Alexander Ovechkin Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. http://www.authenticcapitalsshopnhl.com/ . Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the Carolina Hurricanes, announced Wednesday that the team would assign Swedish forward Elias Lindholm to his nations team for the upcoming tournament. Tom Wilson Jersey . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Andre Burakovsky Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. RALEIGH, N.C. -- Ask Jaylen Samuels what position he plays for North Carolina States offense, and he will struggle to give a definitive answer.Thats because the returning all-Atlantic Coast Conference performer has proven he can do just about anything for the Wolfpack. And like the defenses he faces, even he is unsure exactly what hell be asked to do each week.Last year I was doing so much stuff, he said in an interview with The Associated Press, like every position almost.Officially, North Carolina State lists Samuels at tight end and fullback, and last years first-team Associated Press all-ACC selection came at tight end. But the 5-foot-11, 223-pound rising junior from Charlotte lined up just about everywhere -- in the backfield for handoffs or passes to the flat, in the slot for routes or for end-around runs -- to create matchup problems on the way to scoring a combined 16 rushing and receiving touchdowns.He did that while at times splitting his position meetings or film study between the tight ends and the running backs. And he spent practices knowing his role could fluctuate based on injuries or gameflow.Now hes working on improving his blocking and conditioning to stay on the field even longer this fall.Every week I just try to go hard at everything I do, catching, running, Samuels said. Its making sure I work on my craft every day so I could be ready for Saturday, but Im not going to know what to expect. Im just going to have to go out there and try to make a play.He finished with 56 rushes for 368 yards and nine touchdowns to go with 65 catches for 597 yards and seven scores -- a rate that had him reaching the end zone every 7.dddddddddddd.6 times he touched the football.His father, Greg, pointed to his son playing multiple sports from an early age -- bouncing between football, basketball, baseball and track while often competing against older kids -- to explain Jaylens versatility.You cant describe what it is, but you can just say, `That kids got a gift, Greg Samuels said. And we just had to keep fine-tuning it. . What you see now is just a combination of multiple sports that a young man played at a high level, and hes just excelled at it.The challenge of finding the right workload for Samuels now falls to new offensive coordinator Eli Drinkwitz.Samuels had a huge game against eventual national runner-up Clemson (14 touches, 139 yards, two touchdowns), but he had just three other games with 10 touches. He had four touches -- he still scored twice -- in 41 plays during the Belk Bowl loss to Mississippi State.I dont know what the magic number is, but you know, youd like to say around 10, said Wolfpack head coach Dave Doeren, now entering his fourth year. Get him the ball 10 times a game because he has a way of making plays, man.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap and the APs college football site at http://collegefootball.ap.org Cheap NFL Hoodies Stitched NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen