Image and video hosting by TinyPic

has been solid on the road this season, co

in
Über uns
05.06.2018 14:12
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Brett Moffitt isnt eligible for the season-ending Chase in the NASCAR Truck Series.Teammate Timothy Peters is, but on the final lap at Michigan International Speedway, that didnt much matter.We just had such a run -- we were rolling five to 10 miles an hour faster than them getting into Turn 1, Moffitt said. I knew if there was room to get to the outside, I didnt care if it was going to stick or not. Im here to win races.Moffitt passed Peters and William Byron to win Saturdays Trucks race at Michigan by 0.098 seconds, a thrilling ending that gave Red Horse Racing a 1-2 finish. Peters took second but remains without a win this season -- a victory could have solidified a spot in the Chase.Moffitt won for the first time in six Trucks races. This was only his fourth start of the year on this series in the No. 11 Toyota, so hes not eligible for the Chase.Peters was two laps away from what would have been his first victory of the season, but Byron nosed ahead with a lap to go, and Moffitt was then able to move to the outside and take over the lead.Daniel Hemric finished third and Byron ended up fourth.The 11 was coming with such a run. No choice -- even if I tried to block, Im pretty sure Id have wrecked us both, Peters said. Hindsights 20-20, and Im sure that if I could go back and redo it, we probably would, but still a great day for us, were still alive. If I cant win it, I like Daniel, but Im glad Brett won.Six of the eight Chase spots are accounted for by drivers who have won races this year. Hemric and Peters are both winless, but as of now, theyre in position to make the field on points. They can both take solace in the fact that Saturdays winner wasnt eligible.Pole winner John Wes Townley finished 12th. There were seven cautions in the 100-lap, 200-mile race.WHOS HOT: Red Horse Racing owner Tom DeLoach had mixed emotions while watching his drivers take the top two spots.Youre thrilled for one of them, your feelings are hurt a little bit on the other one, he said. Its a fantastic day for Red Horse.WHOS NOT: Cole Custer led 18 laps but was done in by an accident late in the race and finished 22nd. Hes still winless this year.UNCERTAIN FUTURE: Moffitt was the Sprint Cup rookie of the year last season but said he was victimized when Michael Waltrip Racing folded late in 2015.Every year in my career has kind of been like that. Ive always been at the end of the year not knowing where Im going to go, he said. I thought I had a three-year deal with Michael Waltrip Racing, and when that closed down, that kind of put me right back in the same situation. Every time, its right when I start getting comfortable, it seems like the rugs pulled out from under me.UP NEXT: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Sept. 4. Erik Jones won there last year. He now races in the Xfinity Series.---Follow Noah Trister at www.Twitter.com/noahtrister Vapormax 97 Black Reflective . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Wholesale Mens Acronym x Nike VaporMax Moc 2 Johnnys Ice Passage Light Bone-Black AQ0996-001 . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. http://www.wholesalevapormaxplus.com/wholesale-men-s-women-s-nike-air-vapormax-2-0-white-black-942842-103.html . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Vapormax Plus Womens Sunset .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Vapormax Plus 2018 .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. LOS ANGELES -- After losing two of three to the Colorado Rockies, the Los Angeles Dodgers face another offensive challenge Friday when the Boston Red Sox hit Dodger Stadium for a three-game series.The Red Sox, who beat Seattle in 11 innings on Thursday to earn a split of the four-game series, lead the majors in several offensive categories, including runs (584), hits (1,077), batting average (.285), RBI (558), on-base percentage (.351) and slugging percentage (.469).David Ortiz, the Red Soxs 40-year-old slugger who is retiring at seasons end, is again enjoying a superb season offensively. Ortiz was hitting .311 with 25 home runs and 87 RBI. The Dodgers will honor Ortiz, who is retiring at seasons end, before Fridays game.The Dodgers were outscored 19-5 against Colorado at Coors Field before starter Kenta Maeda and the Dodgers bullpen held the Rockies to two runs and five hits in a 4-2 decision on Thursday to avoid a sweep.Injuries and inconsistency have hampered the Dodgers starting rotation. Ace Clayton Kershaw (herniated disk) landed on the 60-day disabled list this week.You can weather and combat adversity as much as possible and our group has done a great job of that. But youre as good as your next starter, Los Angeles manager Dave Roberts said, according to the Orange County Register, after Wednesdays 12-2 thrashing by Colorado.Dodgers lefty Scott Kazmir (9-4, 4.41 ERA) will return to the mound for the first time since having his career-best seven-game winning streak halted July 30 against the Arizona DDiamondbacks.dddddddddddd Kazmir struck out seven, walked none and allowed four runs on eight hits in 6 2/3 innings in a 4-2 loss to the Diamondbacks.Kazmir last faced the Red Sox on June 5, 2015 at Fenway Park as a member of the Oakland As. He gave up four runs on nine hits with four strikeouts and a walks in a 4-2 win by the Red Sox.In his career, Kazmir has 29 starts against Boston, posting a 9-9 mark with a 3.99 ERA.Knuckleballer Steven Wright (12-5, 3.20 ERA) will get the nod for the Red Sox and make his first start at Dodger Stadium. Wright, a native of nearby Torrance, has been solid on the road this season, compiling a 2.37 ERA, ranking fifth in the American League and holding opposing batters to a .211 batting average (11th in the AL). Wright also has limited the opposition to a .301 slugging percentage (fourth) and a .588 OPS (eighth).Wright is 9-2 with a 3.92 ERA in his last 15 starts. He surrendered three runs on 10 hits with five strikeouts and a pair of walks in five innings in a no-decision against the Los Angeles Angels on July 31.Red Sox first baseman Hanley Ramirez (left wrist), a former Dodger, missed the past two games. Ramirez hurt himself falling down the dugout steps after Tuesdays 5-4 defeat by the Mariners.Optimistically, hopefully hell be available for the weekend when we get to L.A. against the Dodgers, Boston manager John Farrell told MLB.com Thursday. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen