Image and video hosting by TinyPic

p to make a play on the ball, he usua

in
Über uns
12.06.2018 14:11
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

A late charge from Liverpool proved too little too late to break down a determined Manchester United at Anfield, with the Monday nights game ending in a frustrating scoreless draw.The match had endured a scrappy first half, but after the break the Reds (5-2-1) were rejuvenated and started to play their quickfire passing game. The chances started to come: first Joel Matip fed Emre Can, who held off two markers to test David de Gea from close range. Phillippe Couninho unleashed a 30-yard howitzer that drew another top stop from the Spaniard.Inside the final 10 minutes, Roberto Firmino was sent sprinting into the penalty area and looked set to score until Antonio Valencia denied the Brazilian with an inch-perfect slide tackle almost from behind.United (4-2-2) also had their chances in the far more open second period. Zlatan Ibrahimovic inexplicably headed Paul Pogbas curling ball back across goal at the back post and Marouane Fellaini got his head to a Daley Blind corner but couldnt steer his effort on target.By the end, the visitors were employing every time-wasting tactic in the book, with Jose Mourinho urging them on from the sidelines. They achieved their mission with a shutout of the usually prolific Reds. Fernando Valenzuela Jersey . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Online . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.wholesaledodgersjerseys.com/mike-piazza-jersey/ . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Authentic .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Stitched Dodgers Jerseys . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. DAVIE, Fla. -- Being an aggressive cornerback, Xavien Howard interrupted an inquisitors question Tuesday, and it went incomplete.The subject was Howards most eye-catching attribute, and the Miami Dolphins rookie eagerly jumped in midway through the query.Ball skill, Howard answered. Ive been a playmaker. They got me here for a reason. Ive just got to do what I did in college, and do more. Yes sir. Takeaways. Yes sir.Now that hes back at practice, the Dolphins second-round draft pick is showing some swagger. Howard missed the first three weeks of camp recovering from arthroscopic knee surgery, which may have spoiled his chances of starting at cornerback in the season opener.He was activated last week from the physically unable to perform list, practiced for the third day in a row Tuesday, and could provide a significant upgrade in a shaky secondary.It feels good to be back out there competing again with my guys, Howard said.The former Baylor star required right knee surgery after hurting his knee on the final day of minicamp in June. That temporarily took him out of the competition for the job opposite veteran newcomer Byron Maxwell.Howard said his goal remains to win a starting job this year, and hes not fretting about the practice time missed.I wouldnt call it a setback, he said. Id just say its a learning process that I went through, and Im just learning from it -- a lot of mental reps, just seeing what the older guys were doing and learning from them.Before the injury, Howard received favorable reviews in offseason drills. New coach Adam Gase especially liked the knack Howard showed for deflections and interceptions..ddddddddddddHe gets his hands on a lot of balls, Gase said. When he does get both hands up to make a play on the ball, he usually catches it.Howard made nine interceptions in his final two years at Baylor, and now the Dolphins are eager to see him in an NFL game. Hell sit out Thursday against Atlanta, but expects to play in next weeks preseason finale, and has no doubt hell play in the season opener Sept. 11 at Seattle.In Howards absence, converted receiver Tony Lippett has been working with the first team at cornerback. Expected to join the mix eventually is veteran newcomer Chris Culliver, who has yet to practice while he recovers from a serious knee injury last Thanksgiving.This week the Dolphins have slowly been working Howard into one-on-one and team drills.I wouldnt say hes far behind mentally, Gase said. Hes dialed in to what were doing. Hes playing one-on-one coverage a lot of the time. Thats his strength. Were going to try to lean on his strength of matching him up with somebody and letting him go.That sounds good to Howard. He wore an NFL uniform for the first time Friday, watching from the sideline when the Dolphins played at Dallas.I just couldnt explain the feeling, he said. It was my first NFL game and I was excited, cheering guys on.Soon he expects to have teammates cheering for him.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-wine Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Black Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen