Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Throughout the Stanley Cup Playoffs, NHL on TSN analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan ranks the netminders after each

in
Über uns
21.06.2018 15:16
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Throughout the Stanley Cup Playoffs, NHL on TSN analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan ranks the netminders after each game night. Number values assigned are out of five with five being the best performance. Corey Crawford - 5 - Earned the five based on the 10 scoring chances he faced in the fst period. He was the difference in the game as he only allowed one goal in the period as the Bruins barraged the Blackhawks with everything they had. Showed his ability to be mentally strong as his critics constantly focused on his negatives, he proved that he had what it takes to win a Cup. Well done! Tuukka Rask - 4 - Game-winning goal changed directions, and the tying goal was a back door play, not a lot of chance for him. Was a rock all playoffs long as he constantly gave the Bruins a chance to win. Pushed himself into the elite conversation with his great rebound control and poise. The Bruins are set in goal for many years to come. Authentic Corey Kluber Jersey . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Authentic Jason Kipnis Jersey . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. http://www.cheapindiansjerseys.us/authentic-bob-feller-jersey/ . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Authentic Carlos Baerga Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Authentic Ricky Vaughn Jersey . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Omar Jasika has rebounded from a first-set meltdown to win a place in the Australian Open with a four-set playoff final win on Sunday.Jasika, 19, stuttered early before steamrolling no-fuss Queenslander John-Patrick Smith 6-7 (2-7) 6-2 6-0 6-4 at Melbourne Park to win the coveted wildcard for the 2017 tournament.He joins first-time major entrant Jaimee Fourlis, who defeated Abbie Myers 7-6 (8-6) 7-5 in the womens final earlier on Sunday.Jasikas success means a return to the grand slam stage after successfully debuting at Melbourne Park this year with a second-round appearance.The tournament win came after Jasika escaped from two sets and a break down to Marinko Matosevic in the first round. In my head I was thinking Id lost, he said.I found a way to win that and got better and better. It gave me confidence.Against Smith, the teenagers precision baseline play delighted his rowdy Omars Army fangroup.But it wasnt always plain sailing for the world No.367, taking on a player eight years and 137 rankings places his senior.The former junior US Open champion was so frustrated by his tiebreak showing that he thrashed his racquet into the court for 10 seconds, earning a point penalty.After the rage came the rally.From 2-2 in the third set, Jasika woon 10 straight games, returning with poise and hitting smartly around the court.ddddddddddddSmith found form in the fourth set, but gave up a break in the ninth game and with it, the match. It was a close first set, Jasika said.I was trying to keep my cool as much as I can ... (the racquet smash) released a lot of anger.When the new balls came out in the second set I started to find more rhythm ... I started not missing a lot.That the two wildcards will head to teenage talents - Jasika is 19 and Fourlis is 17 - will please Tennis Australia.Fourlis, who like Jasika is a Melbourne native, said she couldnt wait to play at the 2017 tournament against the sports elite.It is an incredible feeling.I dont know how to describe it, she said.I dont really care (who I draw).Itll be an amazing feeling playing in front of a home crowd. I wouldnt mind drawing an Aussie because then itd be even. Itll be awesome no matter what.The day was a double success for the Jasikas, with younger bother Amor winning a national underage tournament at Melbourne Park.I watched him this morning. It was a good day for my dad and mum, he laughed. China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen