Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ater deleted the tweet, saying it was po

in
Über uns
23.06.2018 16:02
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Two debutants opened the bowling as Australia lost to South Africa the other day. Has this ever happened before? asked Mitchell Frazer from Australia The two newcomers who had the chastening experience of sharing the new ball in Australias defeat by South Africa in Johannesburg on the weekend were Victorias Chris Tremain, who took 1 for 78, and Joe Mennie of South Australia, who ended up with 0 for 82. They were the first pair of debutants to share the new ball in an ODI for Australia since 1996-97, when Andy Bichel and Anthony Stuart did the honours against West Indies in Brisbane. There were four other instances for Australia in the early days of ODIs. Graham McKenzie and Alan Froggy Thomson took the new ball in the first ever official one-day international, against England in Melbourne in 1970-71. In Australias second match, against England at Old Trafford in 1972, Dennis Lillee and Bob Massie opened the bowling. Max Walker and Gary Gilmour took the new ball against New Zealand in Dunedin in 1973-74, while the following season Alan Hurst and Jeff Thomson started things off against England in Melbourne.Where does Quinton de Kocks 178 stand on the list of highest ODI scores by a wicketkeeper? asked Hammad Shakil from Pakistan Theres been only one higher individual score from a wicketkeeper than Quinton de Kocks turbocharged 178 for South Africa against Australia in Centurion last week. That was 183 not out, by Mahendra Singh Dhoni for India against Sri Lanka in Jaipur in 2005-06. Next come Adam Gilchrist, with 172 for Australia against Zimbabwe in Hobart in 2003-04, and Luke Ronchi, with 170 not out for New Zealand v Sri Lanka in Dunedin in 2014-15. Kumar Sangakkara made 169 for Sri Lanka v South Africa in Colombo in 2013, and Denesh Ramdin 169 for West Indies against Bangladesh in Basseterre in 2014, while Gilchrist added 154 against Sri Lanka in Melbourne in 1998-99, as well as 149 against them in the 2007 World Cup final in Bridgetown. De Kocks 11 sixes has been surpassed just six times in any ODI innings, and only once by someone who kept wicket in the same game - AB de Villiers smashed 16 sixes while scoring 149 from 44 balls for South Africa against West Indies in Johannesburg in January 2015.Six different South African bowlers took a wicket against Australia at the Wanderers. Was this a record? asked Hendrik Hitge There were indeed six different wicket-takers as South Africa bowled Australia out for 219 in Johannesburg on the weekend - but the record for any one-day international is seven, which has happened four times. The first two were by New Zealand: against India in Auckland in 1975-76, and Sri Lanka in Dunedin in 1990-91. Netherlands had seven wicket-takers in their win over Bermuda in Rotterdam in 2007, as did Australia in overcoming Scotland in Edinburgh in 2009. The Test record is also seven, and that has also happened four times, most recently by New Zealand against South Africa in Centurion in 2005-06.What are the earliest Test and ODI from which all 22 players are still alive? asked Steve Austin from Australia I hope Im not tempting fate here in saying that the longest-ago Test match from which all the players are still with us is the first one between Australia and Pakistan in Adelaide in December 1972. All of them have thus survived nearly 44 years - and lets hope theres many more to come. The oldest single team who are all still alive is also Australian - their side in the second Test against South Africa in Cape Town in 1966-67, almost 50 years ago. All the Aussies are also still alive from the first-ever official one-day international, against England in Melbourne in 1970-71 (England, sadly, have lost two men from that game). The oldest ODI from which all 22 players survive is the one between England and New Zealand at Old Trafford in 1978. Was Mosaddek Hossain the first Bangladesh player to take a wicket with his first ball in ODIs? asked Savo Ceprnich Offspinner Mosaddek Hossain played his first one-day international for Bangladesh last week, in Mirpur, and took the wicket of Afghanistans Hashmatullah Shahidi with his first delivery. Hes the 24th bowler to strike with his first ball in ODIs, but the first from Bangladesh. For the full list, click here.Another Bangladesh record was set in the third and final match of that series against Afghanistan, also in Mirpur: slow left-armer Mosharraf Hossain, 34, played his first match for nearly nine years. That puts him seventh on the overall list, just ahead of Faruk Ahmed, who went eight years 144 days between ODIs for Bangladesh between 1990 and 1999. For that list, click here.My dad left me a piece of paper signed by Garry Sobers and his 1966 West Indian side. Theres one name on there I cant work out - it looks like R. Barker. Do you know who this is? asked David Fifield from England That sounds like an interesting piece of memorabilia, from a famous team - Garry Sobers strong 1966 line-up won that years series in England 3-1. His team included big names like Rohan Kanhai, Conrad Hunte, Basil Butcher, Wes Hall, Charlie Griffith and Lance Gibbs, all among West Indies all-time greats. But there were some lesser lights. Two of that years 17-strong touring party never played a Test: the back-up fast bowler Rudolph Cohen, and the man I suspect youre after… Rawle Brancker, a slow left-armer from Barbados. He played in most of the first-class matches outside the Tests, and finished with 33 wickets, including a career-best 7 for 78 against Kent in Canterbury, when his victims included Colin Cowdrey, Alan Knott, Brian Luckhurst and Derek Underwood. (Sobers took 9 for 49 in the second innings of that match.) Brancker also took 6 for 39 for Barbados against Combined Islands in Bridgetown earlier in 1966. He played his last first-class match early in 1970, ending up with 106 wickets at 27.32 - and an almost identical batting average (27.31). He was a handy lower-order batsman who hit five first-class centuries for Barbados, including one against the 1964-65 Australian tourists, when he shared a big stand with Sobers, who made 183.Post your questions using the comments below Wholesale Broncos Jerseys . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Authentic Royce Freeman Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseysauthentic.com/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Cheap Broncos Jerseys . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Authentic David Williams Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. After making headlines for her social media posts during the NBA Finals, Ayesha Curry said she regrets the way she handled herself and that she didnt mean to offend anybody.In an interview with People magazine, Curry, the wife of Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry, the reigning two-time NBA MVP, said she didnt think about the ramifications when she took to Twitter after her husband was ejected during the Warriors Game 6 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers on June 16.Ayesha Curry tweeted that Game 6 was absolutely rigged for money or ratings and she wouldnt be silent. She later deleted the tweet, saying it was posted in the heat of the moment.I was just a fan in that moment so I didnt think about the ramifications, Curry told People magazine. I regret the way that I voiced how hurt I was. I felt hurt for [Steph], and I didnt mean to offend anybody. Obviously, what I wrote is not what I think about what he does for a living.In the game, Stephen Curry was automatically ejected for throwing his mouthpiece into the crowd with 4 minutes, 22 seconds leftt in the fourth quarter after being called for his sixth foul.dddddddddddd The Warriors were unable to defend their NBA title, losing to the Cavaliers in Game 7.Stephen Curry, who joked after the incident that he might have to cut the Wi-Fi off at my house, told People that he has told his wife to keep being you.I know her intentions. I know where she was coming from, Curry said. Youre not going to win any battles on Twitter, so I tell her: Keep being you. Keep doing what youre doing. Dont worry about what people are going to say. No matter who you are, they are going to try to find something to try to get under your skin and make you be somebody youre not.Ayesha and the rest of the Curry family will soon get more screen time.?Currys representatives confirmed Wednesday that the Food Network had ordered six episodes of a new show called Ayeshas Homemade, which will feature the entire family and will be filmed in their home. China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen