Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ns get around.There were many other thi

in
Über uns
23.06.2018 16:02
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos still sport the leagues top pass defense just like last year. Their formerly league-leading run defense has slipped to 29th. And Derek Wolfes broken elbow doesnt help matters.Wolfe is the best run-stuffer on a team that lost Malik Jackson to free agency and Vance Walker to injured reserve. But Wolfe is expecting to miss up to a month after getting hurt at Oakland last week.Stepping in for him is rookie defensive end Adam Gotsis, an improving second-round pick from Georgia Tech and the highest-drafted (63rd overall) Australian-born player in NFL history.I think hes gotten better, coach Gary Kubiak said. He may have played his best game last week and we need it.Gotsis said hes been trying to emulate Wolfe in everything he does for the last seven months, so hes going to do his best imitation of him on the field until he gets back, too.You know, he is always watching, Wolfe said. I can feel him watching me all the time. Its kind of creepy. Hes always watching everything I eat. Hes like a little puppy following me around. But thats what I did when I was a rookie. I just found guys, Elvis Dumervil, Justin Bannan, guys who had been around for a while and were doing it the right way. Thats the kind of guys that I just latched onto and just kind of tried to do what they did.Gotsis just passed the one-year anniversary of a torn ACL he suffered against Virginia last season. He said hes finally feeling 100 percent and no longer worries about the knee.He played a season-best 30 snaps last week and is expecting plenty of work when the Broncos (6-3) visit the Saints (4-4) on Sunday.Theyre going to try to come out and run the ball, Gotsis said. Its been our weakness.The Broncos have allowed a combined 341 rushing yards over the last two weeks against the Chargers and Raiders in tumbling from the top of the AFC West.The Saints ground game is experiencing a resurgence and theyll need to keep that going if they want to slow down the Broncos pass rush.Against Seattle two weeks ago, Tim Hightower became the first Saints running back with a 100-yard game. Facing a star-studded defense like Denvers, they exercised patience and pounded the ball against an elite, play-making group in a 25-20 win.Then, they ran for 248 yards and two TDs against San Francisco with Mark Ingram going for 158 and Hightower adding 87, complementing Drew Brees 323 yards and trio of touchdown throws.It certainly gives us confidence, Brees said.And at long last, balance.With the Broncos having surrendered a season-high 218 yards in a 30-20 loss at Oakland last week, I would imagine theyre going to run the football, Denver defensive coordinator Wade Phillips said of the Saints. Although, they throw it better than anybody.Facing offenses that are regularly adding a sixth offensive lineman, the Broncos have been gashed for three runs of 42 or more yards.I think some guys need to play a little bit better. I think that some guys that are playing good maybe need to do a little bit more, Wolfe said. Ive missed a few tackles that I should have made. Get in your gaps and beat your man. Get off the blocks and make the tackle.Thats the elixir linebacker Brandon Marshall says will get the Broncos better.I dont think its anything exotic weve got to do because Wade doesnt believe in doing different stunts to try to stop the run and stuff like that. He wants us to line up and play our technique, everybody know their responsibility, get in their gap and get off the ball with attitude and get off the block and make a play.Von Miller said the Broncos will come through this tough time a better team.I would like to play in a season where we just kill everybody and go undefeated all the way to the championship and then we blow out whoever it is in the Super Bowl, Miller said. But thats just not how it works in the National Football League. For me, were in a tough patch right now. Well be able to get out of it. We have players in place. We have the leadership in place. We have everything in place.Game notes Special teams coordinator Joe DeCamillis on S Shiloh Keo giving his new team, the Saints, tips on his old team, the Broncos, this week: I can tell you Shilohs singing like a canary because he did it when he came here.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---AP Sports Writer Brett Martel contributed.---Follow Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton Discount Athletics Jerseys . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. Authentic Rollie Fingers Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. http://www.cheapathleticsjerseys.us/authentic-andrew-triggs-jersey/ . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Authentic Stephen Piscotty Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Authentic Terry Steinbach Jersey . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Looking for an Olympic venue? The IOC has acknowledged that the Rio Olympics are missing part of the so-called look that characterizes the games.Its a very unfortunate situation where the look could not be delivered on time, Olympic Games Executive Director Christophe Dubi said Sunday.Organizing committee officials admitted just days before the games opened that only 15 percent of the signage had been installed at Olympic venues. Signs give the Olympics their unique branding and help fans get around.There were many other things that were supposed to be installed, and they could not, said Dubi, who said Ukrainian suppliers had failed to deliver at the last minute, forcing organizers to improvise.Signage was absent along part of Sundays womens marathon route, relying on famous backdrops like Sugar Loaf Mountain to remind television viewers that the race was being run in Rio de Janeiro. Rios famous Sambadrome was largely barren of decorations, except very close to the marathons finish line.Rio organizers have made deep budget cuts hittting all food service, transportation, and volunteers.dddddddddddd The cuts were supposed to affect only behind-the-scenes aspects, but have crept into other areas.We understand that the look of the games needs to be improved in some venues, especially in the Olympic stadium, Rio spokesman Mario Andrada said. We understand also that in some areas of the marathon we could have had a little bit more.Yiannis Exarchos, chief executive officer of the Olympic Broadcasting Services, has called the look of the games a disappointment. He said many venues were not what we expected or hoped for and lacked colorful designs, logos and graphics.OBS, the broadcasting arm of the International Olympic Committee, delivers the live video and sound from all the venues to television rights-holders around the world.---Stephen Wade on Twitter: http://twitter.com/StephenWadeAP . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/stephen-wade China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen