Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Spo

in
Über uns
22.07.2018 14:59
von dasg234 • 3.635 Beiträge

Aaron Nola was expected to anchor the Philadelphia Phillies rotation this year, his first full season in the major leagues.Lately, however, Nola has come undone.He is 0-3 with a 15.23 ERA in his last four starts, pitching no more than 3 2/3 innings in any of them, and manager Pete Mackanin said Saturdays outing against the Kansas City Royals is very important for the confidence of the 23-year-old right-hander.Four (bad) starts in a row is not something we want to see, Mackanin said of Nola, the clubs first-round pick (seventh overall) in 2014. Its a matter of him getting back to where he was.More than anything else, Nola (5-7, 4.45 ERA) will be looking to improve his location when he opposes Royals left-hander Danny Duffy (3-1, 3.24).The more I think about it, and the more I look at the video, all his good starts, the ball was down at the knees, Mackanin said. All his bad starts, the balls elevated. Hes not keeping the ball down in the zone.Pitching coach Bob McClure has discussed that with Nola since his last start, a no-decision Sunday in San Francisco in which he allowed five runs and 10 hits over 3 1/3 innings. While Nola has done his usual bullpen work this week, he did not play catch, as is customary. The hope, Mackanin said, is that backing off just kind of cleared his mind a little bit.Nola, an LSU product, sped through the Phillies minor league chain. He made his major league debut on July 21, 2015, and finished last season 6-2 with a 3.59 ERA. He also logged 10 quality starts among his first 12 outings this season, giving Mackanin reason for optimism.Ill go out on a limb and say hes going to be special, Mackanin said in early June. I see no reason why he cant be an outstanding pitcher down the road. Hes pretty good right now.Duffy, meanwhile, made 16 appearances out of the bullpen before joining the Kansas City rotation in mid-May. Saturdays start will be his 10th of the season. He matched his career high of eight innings in a 6-2 victory over St. Louis on Monday.The only runs he allowed came on Matt Hollidays two-run homer in the first inning.I didnt really feel a need to settle down after that, Duffy told mlb.com. I thought I made a good pitch. Hes just so strong. You just tip your cap in that situation.Duffy wound up surrendering six hits while striking out eight. He didnt walk a batter.Its nice to go eight innings, he said, according to MLB.com. Any time you can save the bullpen its a good thing. Very gratifying.Duffy, who has never faced Philadelphia, finished June with 45 strikeouts in 36 innings -- the most by a Royals pitcher in a calendar month since Zack Greinke had 49 in August 2009.He will face a resurgent Philadelphia lineup. The Phillies hit .326 and scored 57 runs while going 5-4 on a road trip that wrapped up Wednesday, then had 12 hits in Fridays 4-3 victory. Cameron Rupp, who has hit safely in seven straight games, had three of them, while Odubel Herrera, Maikel Franco and Cesar Hernandez had two apiece.Peter Bourjos also singled to extend his hitting streak to 10 for Philadelphia, which has won four straight.Kansas Citys Alcides Escobar extended his hitting streak to 12 games, matching his career long, with a double Friday, and Kendrys Morales added a two-run homer. Morales, who batted at a .403 clip in June, has hit safely in seven straight games. He did, however, see his string of multi-hit games snapped at six. Marcelo Jersey . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Thiago Silva Jersey . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. http://www.cheapbraziljerseysauthentic.com/ .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Willian Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Casemiro Jersey . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string.Miami Dolphins defensive end Dion Jordan says he has learned from his mistakes and believes his football career is ready to take off. He just needs the green light to start practicing and playing again. Jordan, the No 3 overall pick in the 2013 NFL draft, failed a drug test in December 2014 and was banned indefinitely.According to multiple reports, Jordan will apply for NFL reinstatement on Wednesday.Im not about to waste it. I cant waste it. And I [expletive deleted] love doing it, Jordan told USA Today.Who doesnt love running out in front of 30,000-plus fans and you get thatt rush? But its also things that you can get that rush from that can be very satisfying and can carry you on to a successful life after football.dddddddddddd.Jordans agent said he thinks the NFL will reinstate his client. Jordan hasnt missed or failed a drug test since his ban began in April 2015.Jordan was suspended for six games in 2014 after positive tests for ecstasy and marijuana. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: maradiliko
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9574 Themen und 9597 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen